Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E10: No Room for Error/S33.E11: In the Hands of the Amazing Race Gods LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

My husband won’t stop talking. We are home all day together and he says nothing. I start watching the Amazing Race and he is a fucking chatter box. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

Watching on the DVR and just at the row boat task. But I have rewound 18 times to hear. 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, ProfCrash said:

My husband won’t stop talking. We are home all day together and he says nothing. I start watching the Amazing Race and he is a fucking chatter box. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

Watching on the DVR and just at the row boat task. But I have rewound 18 times to hear. 

He needs to HUSH!!!!!!  :)

• Love 3
(edited)

So I guess all those people behind Phil are the eliminated teams and camera people?

I'm okay with any of them winning, but I'm rooting for Kim and Penn.

Edited by Browncoat
  • Love 10

Arun and Natalia must hold the record on this show for the most 2nd chances. It would have been almost unfair if they'd made it to the final three.

Rooting for Ryan (and Dusty) but if it comes down to some kind of flag memory challenge they're toast. I think Kim and Penn probably have it locked up.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Is your husband my husband??????

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, is that all the other teams behind Phil?? Or is it all crew members? I find that image hilarious.

The teams that made it to Greece are probably there. Other than those, yeah crew.

1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

So, Penn is just blindly (heh) hitting all the pinatas now?

Since Kim can't find the tiny donkey, guess so. That's one strategy to get through this. Not the best one, but certainly one.

In a normal final leg I'd say the girls got this in the bag, but the leg designers seem to have put a bit more effort than usual into this one, so maybe there is still a way to pass?

• Love 1

I would think that in the piñata challenge, Ryan should call out orders (because he’s calm and methodical) and Dusty should whack the piñatas (because, well). But Dusty did the last challenge, so we’ll see.

I’d be happy with either of the other two teams winning. 

I wonder if all the original teams will be at the final mat?