Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E10: No Room for Error/S33.E11: In the Hands of the Amazing Race Gods LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

uh-oh. leavign the map on a self navigating leg. not good.

1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

don’t they need the route info too? In the blue envelope

No. They just need to have gotten it and do the tasks. You don't need to hand them in to finish the leg or something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

The doorknob thing seems like a trick. Did the others have to paint the doorknob?

Is it because that doorknob is in the middle of the door instead of where a doorknob ought to be?

• Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

The doorknob thing seems like a trick. Did the others have to paint the doorknob?

I think, because their doorknob is smack in the middle of their painting, they probably didn't even consider they'd need to paint that.

I think everyone else's doorknobs were at least on the side.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I don't think with the other teams there was a knob within the picture, which seems a bit unfair...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

Ooh, the FA's left a lot of stuff behind. 

3 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

don’t they need the route info too? In the blue envelope

Short sighted.  Take a little extra time to go back and get what you forgot or pay the price later….and I don’t mean the cost of a new map. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh, man, that would be hard for me to figure out.  I often do a task at work that's an 8x12 grid, and I get lost in the middle if I'm not extremely careful.  It's easy for me to lose my place, and if I can't even see the end of the row, forget it.

I've noticed that the FAs vocal fry gets worse when they're more stressed.

But she counted those in the best possible way.

Edited by Browncoat
Just now, Zonk said:

Arun and Natalia didn't have to paint their knob. Now that seems extra unfair.

That's only because their knob wasn't in the middle of their picture.

Oh yay, Raquel/Cayla got first again!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's only because their knob wasn't in the middle of their picture.

But it was in their picture. What difference does it make if it's in the middle. That's super inconsistent.

• Love 2
Just now, Browncoat said:

Well, I guess no penalty for losing route markers/clues.

That was never a thing. You just need to have gotten them. You can throw them in the trash right after, if you are so inclined.

• Useful 1
Just now, Zonk said:

That was never a thing. You just need to have gotten them. You can throw them in the trash right after, if you are so inclined.

Oh.  I thought that was a thing.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

I think it is if you lose important things like a passport because then you can’t travel.  A team did that a few seasons ago. 

• Love 1

I did too. There was definitely a rule you couldn't check in without your passports and other IDs because I remember a team that lost their fanny packs. 

• Love 3
Just now, Zonk said:

"This could take quite a while". That's TAR code for "He's going to get it first try after the commercial break".

Oh yeah, they're gonna get it before Arun/Natalia arrive, it sounds like.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I think it is if you lose important things like a passport because then you can’t travel.  A team did that a few seasons ago. 

Yes. Also you have to have gotten the clue. You can't just stumble upon a task and do it. But after you have gotten it, you don't have to keep it.

Edited by Zonk
3 minutes ago, Zonk said:

"This could take quite a while". That's TAR code for "He's going to get it first try after the commercial break".

okay, second try in this case.