Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Camp

Snazzy Daisy
  • Start Topic

So it looks like Veera was a red herring.  Hmm.  And Leanne is looking more and more like the villain.  

This is the second time Jericho turned into a doll when Leanne was gone.  Get a clue, Dorothy.

• Love 2
(edited)

This is the best episode in season 3 so far! Love the GG intro at the beginning, it captures Sean’s passion of foods and who he is.

Leanne throwing shades at Dorothy, and her passive aggressiveness towards Dorothy’s controlling behavior through out the episode are fun to watch.

Dorothy in panic mode after seeing Jericho with the homeless people is understandable, she just told Leanne to avoid the park for Jericho’s safety. I wish Leanne comes clean with her about who they are. She tells Sean the truth about their intentions.

I love the eyes-interaction between Leanne and Sean during the dance camp’s ambush. Obviously Leanne is asking Sean to save her from the situation but he chooses to leave.

I think Jericho 2.0 doesn’t have to be in close proximity with Leanne to be alive. He went to the beach with his parents the other day, he was okay. Leanne turns him into a doll just to mess with the Turners, making her indispensable to them. It’s a power play. They need to be reminded that she controls the household.

I also think that Leanne can hear Sean’s prayer. When he decides Leanne can stay with them for as long as she wants, I hope Sean realises about her growing “power”. Having to navigate 2 controlling women with different MOs aren’t easy, good luck Sean & Julian!😆

I finally understand why the show wants baby gates to be installed even though Jericho hasn’t started walking yet. The gates have really elevated the tension and fear during the search of Jericho.

The last scene where Dorothy is looking up to Leanne, it’s creepy. The lingering, slithering hand at the stairs, it gives me evil vibe!

Ohh, Dorothy mentions about Obgyn appointment for Leanne. Am guessing baby Juju is on the way…🙊

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

On second thought, I haven't given up on Veera being secretly cult. Why mention that for two episodes she was missing? Unless, of course, it was because she was a positive outside force for Julian and Leanne saw her as a threat to the "family" she is trying to build.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Brn2bwild said:

On second thought, I haven't given up on Veera being secretly cult. Why mention that for two episodes she was missing? Unless, of course, it was because she was a positive outside force for Julian and Leanne saw her as a threat to the "family" she is trying to build.

Do you think we will see Veera again? Julian acts like a jerk to her with all those unkind remarks.

Jericho just started smiling in one scene between Dorothy and Sean. 🥰 That is an adorable baby (or two since twins are usually used due to restrictions on working hours for tots).

Forget dance! Leanne is a talented artist.

• Love 1