Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Nudge

jewel21
  • Start Topic

I only watched maybe half of this episode.  It seemed ridiculous.  Arresting someone by shoving them into a trunk?  Especially someone who wouldn't really fit in a trunk?  Why is everyone acting like getting tased is no big deal?  Tasers should only be used if you would shoot someone.  They aren't non-lethal, they are less lethal.  If she was on leave of absence why was she working a case?    Why would Walker brake a car when he doesn't know what's going on?  If she was who she, they would just be going to the station anyway.  If she was a bad guy, well, I just don't see how that would help.  She would probably just leave him in the trunk to die.

And, I'm one of the few people who usually like Stella, but she sucked tonight.  You don't ditch people to hang out with other people.  I mean, sure, if she was the only person who could have helped the brother study, but he had his brother.  Plus, we know she wasn't doing this altruistically.  Not cool, Stella.

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah, this episode didn't really endear me to Cassie as Walker's new partner.  I get that they are aiming for a combination of "this is personal!" and "she doesn't play by the rules and marches to the beat of her own drum!" thing here, but I kind of thought she was just being an asshole to Walker and ended up just feeling bad that he's now stuck with her.  Even if she truly did think he was the criminal, the way she handled it was such an overkill.  Even if I was to buy that she tased him because she felt threatened by him, the next step should probably been to call 911, I guess (since she was technically on leave) and not put him in the trunk and certainly not drive around like a maniac to get him to talk (and then get offended over him fighting back by pulling the E-break.  Was suppose to just take it?)  It was just weird that the whole thing was played for laughs.  But I guess she is here to stay, so I'll try and give her a chance.  The actress seemed good enough, so hopefully they'll figure it out.

Bored by all of the Stella drama because it still seems obvious that she'll eventually pick Colton, even though I still vastly prefer Todd right now.

Need more of Liam and Trey being best buds.  But it sounds like Liam has stumbled upon some kind of evidence that proves the Walker ranch might actually technically be on Davidson land?  I know he won't do it, but burn the evidence, Liam!

Walker and Geri seem to be happening finally, but lets see how long it will last!

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Need more of Liam and Trey being best buds.  But it sounds like Liam has stumbled upon some kind of evidence that proves the Walker ranch might actually technically be on Davidson land?  I know he won't do it, but burn the evidence, Liam!

Squatter's rights?

I am actually feeling Walker and Gerri, so I am happy to see them hooking up, even though we all know some drama will follow. 

This was not a great introduction to Walker's new partner. They are clearly going for "she doesn't play by the rules" and trying to make her feel decently like Micki, being a young female Hispanic ranger who has personal demons and issues with being treated badly at work due to her race and gender, but she came off as way too much here. She sees any person who sort of looks like a suspect and immediately tazes and kidnaps them? How is that in any way appropriate? She seemed like less of a lose cannon badass and more of an asshole who sucks at her job and probably has several lawsuits pending.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 5

Yeah, I also wasn’t a fan of Cassie just showing up at the Walker ranch pretending to be looking for work. It was super creepy. Good for Abeline sussing that out right away, but I would have thrown her out and filed a complaint with the department, not asked her to stay for dinner. 

I’m already beyond bored with the property storyline. I guess they can’t keep having baddies showing up and shooting people at the ranch, so to keep the elder Walkers involved we’re going to get…maps?

I am so ready for Stella to graduate and go to some out-of-state college that’s too far away for her to come home except at Christmas.

• Love 1