Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E08: Week 8

Emma Snyder
  • Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Susie is really nice. I hope she "loses".

The producers have to be rooting for her to "lose," that girl was MADE to be Bachelorette. She has the perfect Disney princess hair and smile and bubbly personality. Hell, she even worked at Disneyland and dressed up as princesses a few years ago! Plus, she actually seems nice and fun. She's like their dream hybrid of Jojo/Becca/Hannah/etc. 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Clayton seems the same with all of them. The elimination is probably going to be whatever the producers tell him. This season just seems to be going through the motions but at least we got to see Roland. 

Or who he least wants to spend time with in the fantasy suites.  I’m sure he’s disappointed he didn’t get there with Shanae. 

Rachel should have gotten her roots done. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Ok do you think these women are told to do that nauseating bachelor handshake?

I originally didn’t think so but how could it be that every single contestant ever on the show felt the need to do that ? They have to be told to do that . 

• Love 4

I’m sorry. They are making out in trees with wild tarantulas and jumping into gator infested water? This is worse than falling 8 stories in a harness.

Does this woman have s chronic case of laryngitis or has she just taken vocal fry to an all new level that she’s destroyed her vocal chords?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Clayton has borderline moobs.

Watch a big gator come along while they're in the stream!

This is why he’s been hiding his body under those sweaters.  He’s a big guy, but having an office job and clearly not being obsessed with working out (which is a good thing imo) he’s putting on weight.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

I originally didn’t think so but how could it be that every single contestant ever on the show felt the need to do that ? They have to be told to do that . 

A couple of past contestants have confirmed that producers tell them to do it. They keep them several yards apart and then tell the girls to run and jump into his arms. It's super weird, I've never understood why they do it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Lamb18 said:

And I'm waiting for Tony the Tiger to eat Clayton up. (Or beat him up)

Since the gator failed, Tony better give us something to redeem this crap season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

Since the gator failed, Tony better give us something to redeem this crap season. 

I’m waiting for next week’s WTA.   Wonder if Clayton’s apology tour continues?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

What do you know about my daughter?

She wants to be a pilot.  She’s passionate about being a pilot.  She likes piloting, lol.  He literally knows only one fact about her.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh boy, I think mom might have pre-gamed just a teeny bit. 

When they were “having a cheers” at the beginning of the meeting, Clayton and Rachel had these huge-ass goblets of wine, and everyone else had just a drip left in their glasses, so…yeah.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh boy, I think mom might have pre-gamed just a teeny bit. 

Now i know where Rachel gets her mannerisms- yikes! And the father was not anywhere near as rough as i expected, i actually liked him and he was far nicer than many hometown folks-  and hubba hubba roland

• Love 2
(edited)

I’m usually rough on these people but why so many comments about Rachel’s voice ? She has laryngitis lol that’s not her natural voice . You should hear me when I’m losing my voice . Tough crowd ! Lol 

Like I said I’m generally rough on people and Gabbys voice is no exception . Why does she talk like that ? 

Edited by Jax7917
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

I don't like Gabby's dress.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Did Gabby underestimate the size of her boobs when she picked that dress?

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The bodice on Gabby's dress is a little too small.

I’m glad it’s not just me. I’m barely watching but my first thought was, I don’t think that dress is supposed to fit like that. 

• Love 6