Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E08: Week 8

Emma Snyder
  • Start Topic

I'm already tired of hearing what's-her-name say Clay!-un.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Wow. We’re in the top 4, and somehow I still didn’t know this woman’s name was Susie. 

All that time was wasted on the drah-ma bitches. I have no idea who's left.

• Love 8

Clearly Clayton didn’t perform well at the dojo.  

And while it is clearly too cold during Suzy’s date, is it just me or has Clayton remained covered up a lot more than other Bachelors. 

• Love 1

Wait, I zoned out for a minute there. I thought Susie was saying her dad died—but now Colton, um, Clayton is going to meet him. So her dad was sick…but he’s fine now?? Okay. Weird flex for a sob story. (No disrespect if it was something serious; I wasn’t paying attention.)

• Love 4

This is hilarious hearing Clayton saying falling in love is sacred and he can’t fall in love with four women at one time…when we know he falls in love with three women at one time. That’s a whole other ball game!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Everybody knows that Gabby is the funniest person alive? Nobody knows that Gabby is the funniest person alive. Have we ever heard Gabby say anything funny? The chugging champagne when Shanaenae left is the only thing I ever recall about her that made me chuckle.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Gabby is so irritating with the breathy baby voice and her obvious desperation. It is painful to watch her. I said on her first date she was a loon! Desperation is not a good look. Her and Rachel both exclude it.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, TheMediumBopper said:

Can we have Gramps on a senior edition of The Bachelor? Please?

Yes!! They totally just set up his sentimental love journey with losing his wife! We found our Senior Bachelor—after trying to cast for it more than 2 years ago.

• Love 8

This is weird. Why can't he just talk to her instead of using posters? He could call her if he's not close enough for him to hear each other.

Actually I thought it would be her mother trying to horn in. Isn't Gabby the one who had a mother that didn't like her?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

Gabby sounds like she’s high and I don’t mean Colorado, well maybe that’s exactly what I meant.

Her slurred baby talk is driving me crazy !

• Love 10

Jeez, that bachelor handshake was like a vault onto a gymnastics horse. The huge leg spilt launching at him was unreal. Gold medal worthy Bachelor handshake right there. Wow.

Gymnastics Athlete GIF

• LOL 13

That date looks like fun.  Clayton isn’t much of a risk taker.  Usually it is the guy showing off for the woman, but first it was martial arts and now heights/bungy.

And now he is giving her advice?

• Love 3
(edited)

Are the producers giving Clayton a $25,000 bonus every time a woman says "I'm falling in love with you" to him?

He's making it soooooooo obvious that that's all he cares about.

Really obvious when a woman says that to you and you hoot and you holler and pump your fist and act like your collection is growing and of course never say it back.

He's so simple.

Serene:  He was so happy when I told him that I'm falling for him.
Mother:  (Uh....... Duh........)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 9

Serene also thinks Clayton being so happy when she declared she’s falling in love and doesn’t understand he’s thrilled with the personal validation.  It isn’t a confirmation of his feelings.  

• Love 10

Goodie, a big brother talk!! And he asks the unanswerable question. Clayton sounds a little smug, like he's talking about someone who's a finalist for a job opening.

• Love 1

Clayton seems the same with all of them. The elimination is probably going to be whatever the producers tell him. This season just seems to be going through the motions but at least we got to see Roland. 

• Love 9