Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E19: Andrew Garfield, Dawn French, Channing Tatum, Rob Beckett, Johannes Radebe, Natalie Imbruglia

• Start Topic

What a fun show!

Johannes Radebe looked amazing, and I love Graham's joke about him wearing two hats.

My mom was one of those people who was horrified by the end of Marley and Me. She had to go back and watch all the puppy scenes again to recover. There should have been some sort of alert.

The story in the Big Red Chair was promising, but the ending really was a thunk. I do think Graham was right to let her walk, though.

Pretty good couch, although Rob Beckett's jokes didn't land for me. Still, Dawn French makes up for a LOT in the comedy department.

I was shocked to see a musical performer I recognized. Happy to see that Natalie Imbruglia has a new(ish) album out.

On 2/27/2022 at 3:01 PM, dubbel zout said:

My mom was one of those people who was horrified by the end of Marley and Me. She had to go back and watch all the puppy scenes again to recover. There should have been some sort of alert.

I read the book.  Months later our beloved dog of many years had cancer that spread quickly.  Three months later we decide to have a date night and go see Marley and Me.  Only after Marley goes back to the vet and my husband looks at me in horror do I remember how the book ended.  It definitely messed us up!

I can't understand Rob enough to get the smaller jokes he's making, but I laughed hard when he asked Graham to ask Channing about casting for Magic Mike.

• Love 2