Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Double Eviction

• Start Topic

“Whatchou talkin’ about Julie?”  Only Todd gets to say it, kids.

With what Todd went through in the 90’s, him looking so happy and healthy at 56 is simply amazing.

So Chris Kattan is now persona non grata huh.

Hey did Lamar ever figure out the stove?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Something I've wondered all season long, are the CBBer's only allowed to play solitaire?  Have we ever seen them playing hearts, spades or gin rummy? Back in the day, when I was living in the dorm, there was always a hearts or spades game going on.  One of my roommates played so much, he was put in academic probation one semester.  The next semester he moved into an apartment and made it onto the dean's list.  My other roommate & I always got a chuckle out of that!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

Something I've wondered all season long, are the CBBer's only allowed to play solitaire? 

No - not in previous seasons, at least; one season I seem to recall a couple of CBB HGs (Tom Green and someone else, I think?) getting some serious rummy games going.

26 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

Have we ever seen them playing hearts, spades or gin rummy?

Don’t think so, but keep in mind; this season Todrick appears to be bogarting the cards something fierce, so solitaire may be the only available game in town.  😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I was SO hoping Todd would win that comp after getting out to a lead... oh well.

I'd have loved to see him have a chance at being the one to send Toddrick home empty handed.

I am though a little upset/surprised that he said he'd vote for for Toddprick to win on finale night.

Did I hear right that they aren't doing a three part HoH for the CBB final?

• Love 5

I'm proud of Cynthia getting as far as she has.  That's one way to play the game, make connections with the ones actually playing the game.  I'm afraid the show is going to be boring now that the writing is on the wall with the final two, but with BB, you never know!

Does anyone besides Carson have a chance at being voted "Fan Favorite"?

• Love 1

Maybe there could be a tie between Shanna and Carson, so we could watch Todrick's head actually explode. Man, this season turned out to be such a dud. Don't know why I even bothered getting Paramount+ for the feeds, every time I tried to watch them either nothing was happening or there were no feeds. Oh well. 

• Love 5

I've never skipped so much in any previous episode. 

Julie! You usually look so nice but what's the deal with the shiny flipper shoes? Were they transparent? They make the pink croc heels look good. 

Todd as a Teletubby. 🤣 I liked him more as the season went on and he woke up. 

Over the years, Julie's grown into a really good live interviewer. The Chenbot is a dim memory. I thought she handled Lamar's interview well, considering there was never any way to know what he was going to say. He stayed pretty appropriate though. 

Wow, the final 3 are so excited! I've never seen Cynthia so animated - she was so sure she was leaving. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

Something I've wondered all season long, are the CBBer's only allowed to play solitaire?  Have we ever seen them playing hearts, spades or gin rummy? Back in the day, when I was living in the dorm, there was always a hearts or spades game going on.  One of my roommates played so much, he was put in academic probation one semester.  The next semester he moved into an apartment and made it onto the dean's list.  My other roommate & I always got a chuckle out of that!

I used to say I majored in psychology, but minored in pinochle.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I thought she handled Lamar's interview well, considering there was never any way to know what he was going to say. He stayed pretty appropriate though. 

Though when she mentioned the double eviction and said something about surprising the remaining houseguests with the news and he was like 'oh, they know...they were talking about it'. LOL. Gotta luv him!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I used to say I majored in psychology, but minored in pinochle.   

I'm assuming they were told not to play cards as a group, because the only thing more tedious than watching various people play solitaire would be watching 8 hours of say, Todd, Todrick and Lamar playing gin rummy. People tire of solitaire faster than they do of group games, especially if there's any betting involved. Or laughing. 

• Useful 1

Sigh. I thought Todd had that last HOH competition when it started and was relieved when Meisha seemed to be flailing a bit.  Silly me. Should had known better.

Seems like Todrick probably has this thing on lock.  (Meisha maybe having a chance to pull out a vote is pretty cold comfort as well.)

At this point I just hope they both get roasted by everyone. I want the most BITTER jury of all time, but I know it won;t come close enough. Sigh. 

(Hey Todrick, you aren't nearly as famous as you think you are.  Only vaguely heard of you before this and won't follow you afterward.)

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, vb68 said:

(Hey Todrick, you aren't nearly as famous as you think you are.  Only vaguely heard of you before this and won't follow you afterward.)

I'd only heard of him when the Cookout members stayed with him. But a couple of days ago I finally googled him, and he's been insanely busy for years, being in a million high level projects as a singer, dancer, co-host, judge, choreographer, etc. He's been all over the internet. I can't believe I'd literally never heard of him. 

Now I understand someone's comment that he was mega-rich. Love him or hate him, he certainly is hard-working. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

But a couple of days ago I finally googled him, and he's been insanely busy for years, being in a million high level projects as a singer, dancer, co-host, judge, choreographer, etc.

I guess I just never really paid attention to anything regarding him. I can certainly see, especially how he handled his HOH here, that he thinks a lot of himself.  He comes across very obnoxious to me. And I am a little curious if he does take a little bit of a hit. I realize it won't mean a lot long term. 

• Love 3

Ugh, Todrick expects everyone to not be mad at him because he dressed up and sang his HOH. They should react "Oh Todney, you are so precious! You dressed up and sang! How can anyone be mad at someone so darling as the Toddler?"

Or

"We are so honored! The wonderful talented Todrick condescending enough to honor us with an original never-before-seen musical performance!  Oh the magnitude of his performance and the privilege of having our own private performance outweighs the fact that he nominated me!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I guess I just never really paid attention to anything regarding him. I can certainly see, especially how he handled his HOH here, that he thinks a lot of himself.  He comes across very obnoxious to me. And I am a little curious if he does take a little bit of a hit. I realize it won't mean a lot long term. 

I didn't really know much about him either.  I remembered him being on American Idol and making it to, I think, the top 10.  I knew he was on RuPaul's Drag Race but I had never seen that show.  I looked at his Instagram yesterday and there are many posts where the comments are turned off, so apparently it's not just for his BB shenanigans that he gets pushback.  One of the people on RHAP is a Drag Race fan and, when asked a couple of days ago how the Drag Race community feels about him (meaning even before BB), she said, "We hate him!"  She said he's been essentially banned from the show. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 3

This could apply to just about any episode, but does Julie Chen Moonves realize that every time she signs off Julie Chen Moonves we remember she only started going by Julie Chen Moonves as a fuck you to the accusers (and the world) after her husband's long track record of sexual harassment and assault were exposed and he lost his job?

Following it up with an admonition to be good to one another is the kicker.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

I hope Todprick has burned some bridges with his appearance on this show.  I, for one, hope to never see him again.

Is THAT how his name is spelled?   Thanks, I've been spelling it wrong all this time. 😁

I never heard of him before this - I must have seen him on American Idol, I just didn't remember him.  There is a lot of stuff posted on twitter about him,  from people who have worked with/for him, and it's pretty negative.  

Was I the only one who expected him to be in full drag when he did his "Sarah Mony"  schtick?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Is THAT how his name is spelled?   Thanks, I've been spelling it wrong all this time. 😁

Yes.  Yes it is.  I googled it.  I didn’t want to post anything that’s not 100% correct.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

I never heard of him before this - I must have seen him on American Idol, I just didn't remember him.  There is a lot of stuff posted on twitter about him,  from people who have worked with/for him, and it's pretty negative.  

Was I the only one who expected him to be in full drag when he did his "Sarah Mony"  schtick?   

Toddrick was on Masked Singer as The Bull. He came in second. There has been no mention of this by CBS.

• Love 1

During Lamar's exit interview with Julie, I got on my phone and voted for Lamar for America's Favorite House Guest.  He probably needs the money less than most of these "C"-list celebrities, but I think he'd appreciate knowing that people who aren't just basketball fans like him, too.

When Lamar exited the House, he looked at Julie and asked where the exit was.  I don't think he knew who Julie was or that he was supposed to do an interview.  Maybe we was looking for his car so he could go home! lol

I was sorry to see Todd get eliminated but he really blew both the HoH and veto competitions.  I was rooting for him but he just played really badly.

This season had some of the worst strategic play by contestants that I've ever seen.  Shana, Chris, and Carson seemingly went out of their way to blow up their own games.  I think Meisha's strategy of "win everything and overwhelm the competition through sheer force of personality" could only work on a shortened season like this, and with competitors who are there more for exposure than for the money.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I didn't like Todd at the beginning, but him in that latex outfit won me over.  Going out on a limb to say this is Cynthia's win (no spoiler, just my opinion).

I hope so.  

did Lamar say Todd is one of his sober living coaches now?  If yes, that’s great.

• Love 3