Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Recap Show

• Start Topic

Did Chris Kirkpatrick really say a Backstreet Boy told him if they had the Disney special they would have been bigger than N’Sync?  I am New Kids Are My Boy Band years old, but I worked in a store that catered to teens from 95-99 and none of those bands were bigger than BSB.  They didn’t need Disney.

I’ve been wondering if Lamar was going to talk about Kobe.  Those were tough times for Kobe’s family and friends.  Odd for Cynthia and Todrick to make it about them though.

Loved Carson’s DR montage.  He is so funny.

This clip show reinforced to me that Mirai’s early exit wasn’t a bad thing.

• Love 4

I enjoyed the clip show. It was a pleasant diversion, especially since it was all new footage. Relaxing to watch after hours of following the Ottawa protests. (I've discovered that everything is starting to feel like a reality show to me at this point. I kept waiting to hear what the police and protesters were going to say in the DR. 😁

Lamar REALLY has no clue how BB works. Why did he even want to be on? Just for Khloe? 

I still like Chris Kirkpatrick. I like how low key he is, and the way he was able to separate personal and game. Clearly Todrick loathed him. 

Carson was the best, on CBB at least. So funny and good natured. 

At this point, I guess I'm hoping for a Meisha win. She's earned it and seems very upfront about everything. 

I laughed when Shanna made it clear she wasn't going to say she played with integrity. Her eyeroll said she was on the same page as I am about that particular cliché. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Lamar REALLY has no clue how BB works. Why did he even want to be on? Just for Khloe? 

I suspect that, to get Lamar on the show, he was told that they couldn't tell him who the other Celeb guests would be, but yeah, MAYBE, POSSIBLY, Khloe would agree to be on the show.  

And that the prospect of being locked in a house with her, away from her family and friends,  he would be able to convince her to take him back. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I suspect that, to get Lamar on the show, he was told that they couldn't tell him who the other Celeb guests would be, but yeah, MAYBE, POSSIBLY, Khloe would agree to be on the show.  

And that the prospect of being locked in a house with her, away from her family and friends,  he would be able to convince her to take him back. 

Could be that - or it could be Khloe won’t take Lamar’s calls any more, and he thought talking about how he felt about her on-air might be his best (only?) shot at communicating the notion of a reconciliation to her. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Could be that - or it could be Khloe won’t take Lamar’s calls any more, and he thought talking about how he felt about her on-air might be his best (only?) shot at communicating the notion of a reconciliation to her. 

After the way he treated her & the way she stuck by him when he was close to dying after the divorce when there was nobody who gave a fuck about him & then going straight back to behaving so badly he just needs to suck it up & get on with his life. She is never going to give him a chance to break her heart again.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

After the way he treated her & the way she stuck by him when he was close to dying after the divorce when there was nobody who gave a fuck about him & then going straight back to behaving so badly he just needs to suck it up & get on with his life. She is never going to give him a chance to break her heart again.

Hey, I never said it was a GOOD idea - just that Lamar may have had the idea.  😄

• LOL 6

This episode certainly increased my already strong dislike in Todrick. I really can't stand him, I bet he's a real pain to be around. 

I don't know why Lamar is on the show ( he doesn't either, apparently ) but I do think he's cool and I think I'd get along well with him. What you see is what you get. Of course, that's just based on the show, not too familiar with him in the real world.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, surreysmum said:

Went over to look at Twitter, & Todrick (@ todrick) is taking a real shellacking. Wouldn't be surprised to see his account go down. Can they see their socials while they're in the house?

Good. He seems so manipulative.  That whole convo with Chris kirk was stupid. Todrick had no trouble throwing Shanna under the bus. 

• Love 3