Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Back to Reality

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

On 2/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, Hpmec said:

Nick sets off my gaydar in a big way. Maybe he's in denial because of his Catholic upbringing. I don't know. He and Danielle are not compatible at all.

Shaina used religion as an excuse to dump Kyle. She doesn't seem to give a fuck what Shayne's religious views are, though. She just wants him or thinks she wants him. She's a shit stirrer in the first degree.

The preview looked like Shake and Deepti may just go through with it. Hard to say. At this point, I'm still betting on no I Do's. 

Can someone help me out? Does Nick look familiar to anyone else? Has he been on another reality show before? I KNOW I know him from somewhere, but the problem is that I live in Chicago. I can't tell if he's been on tv or if I've actually run into him in real life. I seriously doubt the latter, but I guess crazier things have happened. Chicago can feel like a very small town at times, given the number of people here vs the number of people I run into.

FWIW, I've lived in Chicago for about 20 years.I am not rich by any means but have lived in high rises here, in various places on the north side. In one I even had a tiny sliver of Lake Michigan in my view, although it mostly a downtown view, also beautiful. I have lots of friends who live in them, none of them super wealthy (minus a few. . . )

On 2/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Shayne looks so much like Tate Donovan (crossed with Jake Busey).

Shaina is such a horrible, no good, terrible, awful person.  Extremely manipulative, deceptive, awful.

I wanted to like Nick, but wow, he's horrible delving into all the drama with such glee.  I'm done with him and he deserves Danielle.

Danielle is bonkers . She turns in a second - i just dont like her at all. 

jareete was wrong to say tbat ring comment because deep down he wanted to cause trouble. Ayally is wayyyyy to needy and insecure. I think she would be exhausting , watching wvery word.

3 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Danielle is bonkers . She turns in a second - i just dont like her at all. 

jareete was wrong to say tbat ring comment because deep down he wanted to cause trouble. Ayally is wayyyyy to needy and insecure. I think she would be exhausting , watching wvery word.

So shaina has so much botox and lip filler i find it teribly distracting. Why is she wasting kyles time when she clearly isnt into him and even left him in mexico? It must be her boobs lol.

• Love 2