Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Shady Down the Shore

• Start Topic

I have no strong opinion about Luis but there is more out there about him other then that video. I mean who knows what’s true and they all have stuff out there about them so who cares really. It was just weird he wouldn’t show up to the beach or shore house. They didn’t bring up stuff about him at Teresa’s house would they do it at the shore house? Who knows I guess and maybe he hates drama but just weird to just not show up when you previously agreed.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Marley said:

They didn’t bring up stuff about him at Teresa’s house would they do it at the shire house? 

I know it’s just a typo but this made me laugh—I pictured some kind of Housewives/Lord of the Rings hybrid show! (The Real Hobbits of New Jersey?)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I agree. We really haven't seen anything so awful about him on the show. The mens retreat isn't my cup of tea either but that stuff was popular for a while and at least he was trying to make amends and accept responsibility for how he treated his girlfriend. How long ago was that made anyway? As you said, his behavior is much better than Juicy's  was . Sometimes it just grates on me when there is a pile on when we have seen no evidence of bad behavior. I think its kind of sweet that Tre is protective of him.

Except she was protective of Joe G as well. She lives in her own fantasy world but, if this guy is bad news, he is at least smart enough to play nice. Joe was just constantly offensive, rude and crude. 

• Love 4

He’s getting paid to say stupid things like this?  Unbelievable.

Sadly, we aren't getting paid to watch him say stupid things like this...

I know it’s just a typo but this made me laugh—I pictured some kind of Housewives/Lord of the Rings hybrid show! (The Real Hobbits of New Jersey?)

Tiny would fit right in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Why hasn’t Bravo fired the bag of bones? She looks like she could pass out and take a turn for the worse at any moment.  I’m sick of looking at her crooked mouth in the confessionals. Her crass comment about Bill sticking his dick...... I’m still fairly certain Evan cheats. Jackass doesn’t look like she has the strength to do much in the bedroom. At least she isn’t over the top bragging like JoGo and Melissass. Oh and Frank. 
Margaret isn’t entertaining and her weasel husband is turning into a bigger douche by the episode. Last year he spread gossip about Evan. This season he’s jumping on the Luis gossip bandwagon. Which btw Bravo, show us what really happened! Either this was planned or something else triggered Luis because I doubt he suddenly got upset whi.e supposedly driving.

• Love 6

Did anyone else think Dolores looked scarily thin in her talking head with the blue dress and ponytail?  Her face was so drawn that she looked sick to me.  I hope it's just weight loss and nothing medical.  And how the hell did people manage to lose weight during COVID???  I didn't get that diet plan! :-(

• Love 3

Count me in with thinking what Jackie said about Bill wasn't that bad. I mean, it's true. I don't really get why Jennifer was that offended by it. Probably because she's still protecting Bill and her kids. But she has to realize that people will look at Bill in a different light now that it's come out. I was kinda rooting for a Jackie/Jenn friendship. Also, Jenn looks really nice with her natural, curly hair.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I often wonder why those who have aversions to sex talk, cursing, fighting and so on watch reality shows. These people aren’t on to be upstanding citizens lol. They’re there to perpetuate the drama and unfortunately sex because it does sell. 
I can appreciate that the Gorga’s are getting it in cause I would be too lol.

Edited by FancyNancy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Count me in with thinking what Jackie said about Bill wasn't that bad. I mean, it's true. I don't really get why Jennifer was that offended by it. Probably because she's still protecting Bill and her kids. But she has to realize that people will look at Bill in a different light now that it's come out. I was kinda rooting for a Jackie/Jenn friendship. Also, Jenn looks really nice with her natural, curly hair.

I think that Jennifer is just projecting her pissed-offness at Bill/the other woman/this affair onto everyone else. Maybe it's why she was so oddly nasty/triggered when she learned that Marge's marriage was the result of cheating; maybe she saw Marge as "the Bill" and projected onto Marge what she may not have ever conveyed,* for whatever reason, to actual Bill.

*Maybe an agreement move on without talking about it? Easier said than done, I would guess?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11

If Jennifer did not want people to find out about Bill’s cheating she should have stay off of TV!  Don’t be mad people are putting him on blast now. You wanted to be on TV and be famous and show off your big ugly MacMansion and all your money, well this is the price you pay. She is lucky it took this long to come out! And honestly she is an idiot for putting everyone else on blast for years and thinking they would keep quiet about it! Maybe if she had been nicer they would have covered for her.

• Love 19
On 2/23/2022 at 12:26 AM, Bronzedog said:

It’s ironic that Teresa says Louie didn’t sign up for the show, but, I suspect that’s the only reason he’s with her.

Oh, yeah, he signed up alright. Tre needs to stop with that stupid talk. Did she think everyone would welcome him with lollipops and roses? She knows how this show works. I think it's much more daunting than he ever thought and maybe wants out of the show now because right out of the gate first episode it was let's dig in and find fault with Louie time.  I think he didn't realize how deep and far these people will go to find all the old skeletons, or maybe he thought he was smarter than that and could hide his past. If he's changed then good for him but that doesn't matter in a crowd like this. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I think she saw Marge as the adulterous ho-bag who slept with Bill.

A little from column A, a little from column B, maybe. What I meant, though, was in the interest of keeping the marriage together (which, good for them, I guess, if it works for them), maybe Jennifer never quite ripped into Bill the way she would have liked. And then here comes Marge who did the same thing Bill did…

• Useful 5
5 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I often wonder why those who have aversions to sex talk, cursing, fighting and so on watch reality shows. These people aren’t on to be upstanding citizens lol. They’re there to perpetuate the drama and unfortunately sex because it does sell. 
I can appreciate that the Gorga’s are getting it in cause I would be too lol.

I don’t care about sex talk etc. but the Gorgas annoy me because they are obviously lying. Especially small man syndrome Gorga. Fake braggers annoy me lol.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Marley said:

I don’t care about sex talk etc. but the Gorgas annoy me because they are obviously lying. Especially small man syndrome Gorga. Fake braggers annoy me lol.

I don’t know about all of that (the lying) lol. I’ve always heard short men were blessed. Gorga may be Gorgeous down south. 

• LOL 3

Margaret is giving me Lisa Rinna vibes where she's at the center of the drama, but drama that doesn't involve her. I bet she's ecstatic she messed with Jennifer and Teresa so she won't have to talk about her financial issues. 

As opposed to other franchises with their stars, I don't think RHNJ will survive without Teresa, and seeing as how this season will revolve around her and Jennifer, I bet Andy and/or the producers will ultimately pay her big bucks. Jennifer is a wild card, while I'm SURE she loves the fame that comes with the show, if this drama surrounding her husband continues I actually see her walking out. 

I like Jackie and Dolores but they're supporting characters at best, Melissa is still there due to her husband and Teresa, and Marge is just messy. 

• Love 5

Jackie's function is supporting, but also calling out the BS.  She managed to get Teresa and Delores ruled up.

In real life, I think Jackie's the type that's friends with guys moreso than women.  I know a lot of women prefer being friends with men over women.  Seeing how Jennifer loves to backstab, I can't say that I blame women for not trusting other women.

And Jackie was right..Bill's the one that cheated..and she's the only one who said it out loud.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

I don’t know about all of that (the lying) lol. I’ve always heard short men were blessed. Gorga may be Gorgeous down south. 

Maybe he is but I don’t buy the whole having sex 6 times a day thing etc. and also their whole lifestyle is a house of cards in my opinion. At the end of the day tho idc really but he just annoys me. There’s times when he can be kind of funny too tho.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Maybe he is but I don’t buy the whole having sex 6 times a day thing etc. and also their whole lifestyle is a house of cards in my opinion. At the end of the day tho idc really but he just annoys me. There’s times when he can be kind of funny too tho.

I agree. 

• Love 3

I too am over the Gorgas sex life. Find something else to talk about. I would lol if we found out in 20 years that Joe Gorga couldn't get it up. 

What is up with Delores this season? Its like she is competing with Marge for queen shit stirrer. And I am do over Delores and Frank and their "unconventional" relationship. Dr David dodged a bullet. And stop trying to bring Frank Jr on the show. As a matter of fact, I'm sick of everyone's kids.

Marge is just a big ole gossip and loves to get the dirt. I actually feel bad for Jennifer when she gets into it with Marge. 

I feel bad for Jackie and I hope she gets help.

As for Tiki and whatever her name is, she's like every other trophy wife. Forgettable and easily replaced. 

And I thought it was rich that Luis calls and acts like a big baby because people are talking about him. Hello, this is a reality show and you had to know what you were getting into with Tre. I suspect that's part of the attraction. So what gives?

• Love 5
11 hours ago, charliesan said:

Margaret is giving me Lisa Rinna vibes where she's at the center of the drama,

I have to disagree because Rinna is purposefully mean. At least Margaret "owns" her mistakes and WILL "talk about the husband". Whereas Rinna takes zero ownership of her lousy behavior and will deny anything/everything about Harry and their marriage. 

Margaret tells it like it is...good, bad and indifferent. Rinna just trashes her so-called "friends" and only cares about herself. Rinna is the type that will cut you if someone offered her a dollar.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Jennifer is annoying me with all the affair talk. To me it looks like she is enjoying it. It’s also hard to see that new nose when she had a perfectly good nose pre surgery.

Yes, a small part of Jennifer may be glad that Bill finally has consequences for cheating on her. Years ago Jen just had to box away her pain at the betrayal.  Now the viewers and her colleagues can support her and validate her pain and other feelings.

Yes, I prefer the original nose.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Yes, a small part of Jennifer may be glad that Bill finally has consequences for cheating on her. Years ago Jen just had to box away her pain at the betrayal.  Now the viewers and her colleagues can support her and validate her pain and other feelings.

Yes, I prefer the original nose.

I agree. I think that culture plays a big role in how this types of situations are dealt with. As she said, in the eyes of her family if Bill cheats she must be doing something wrong. How effed up is that? So yeah she can't take on Bill, her family and culture, but let the other cast members do it and throw in the viewers and I think she's just fine with it. 

The thing that annoys me above all is that the Gorgas have a shore house because they are on the show. Eff them. They would be gone many seasons ago if it wasn't for the antics of Joe. 

As for homes, I've always hated the Guidice and Gorga Mcmansions. Hate Jennifer's house too. Not crazy about Marges house but at least its not cookie cutter and it screams Marge. Love love Delores condo. She should stay there and let the kids live in the house. And I do love the Gorga shore house. 

All these women need to take the plastic surgery down a notch. When Tre was talking, her face looked completely plastic. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 4

“What is the deal with Louie? He was on his way to the beach then all of a sudden changed his mind? What was edited out of the episode? I get a sinking feeling he is a "Dear John" type. Giving Tre all the love, attention and sex then as soon as they are married he turns in to a monster. I also think he isn't going to be so sweet to Tre's girls once they are all under the same roof day after day. That's alot for anyone to handle, then add his poor son to the mix and you have a houseful of dysfunction right there.  He's already showing signs of control by not wanting to show up to events. Maybe he's just shy. HA! RIGHT! “

The nasty, thieving , moron that is Teresa deserves nothing less than another piece of shit partner. Fuck her. She was really disrespectful to the producer at the end of the show also. I am watching in a Schadenfreude state of mind at all times. 

• Love 7

This whole "Luis didn't sign up for this, I'm in the public eye, he's not" thing is such bull.  I just can't tell if Teresa is buying what she's trying to sell.  

Luis certainly did sign up for this.  In fact, Bravo literally has his signature on a contract as they do for every other person that comes by way of a Bravo camera.  No company, organization, anything in this country would film a life and create a tv show without that signature signing it all away for a paycheck.  We all saw how thirsty he was during that very first restaurant scene with Tre and even if his intentions towards Teresa are legitimate, that doesn't mean he's not as much of an opportunist as everybody else on this show.  If he didn't want to be on it, then he didn't have to.  Tre knows that more than anybody - her very own Gabriella didn't enjoy filming for a long time so they kept her off camera.

I got totally cringey vibes off of the idea of Audriana, Tre and Luis watching movies in bed together.  As a mother of a girl right around the same age, that's not happening with a boyfriend of a year.  They are not married, he is not her biological father, a year is just a blip of time and just no.  But maybe that's just me.  I wonder what Juicy thinks hearing that.  Or Gia who seems to have some reservations about the pace of this relationship.  

Paterson Dolores is such a joke.  Yes she grew up on the streets of Paterson, yes she's tough, but she is also the daughter of law enforcement, she's not laying a finger on anybody and definitely not on camera.  And I really didn't like her misrepresentation of Jackie's comments about Bill. Dolores is not some innocent "nice girl of NJ" that she tries to make herself out to be, she stirs the pot and is just as manipulative as the restaurant, she just has it under this "nice girl" veneer that she tries to sell.  I actually rank her right up there with Margaret on the shit stirring, just less obviously so.  

I hope that Jackie gets the support she needs.  Especially with 4 kids now well aware that something is off - that leaves an impression, particularly on a tween girl who is quickly entering into the shallow and not so nice world of teenage girl-dom in America.  I would love to see Jackie eventually move into the body positivity influencer movement.

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 10

Jersey Girl here.   I thought it very strange that they were going to have a beach day and they didn't go to Lavellette Beach, where the houses were.   Instead they drove quite a distance to Point Pleasant to Jenkinson's.   They didn't go near the ocean at all (isn't that what a beach day is all about)?   Instead sat on chairs near the Boardwalk and ordered drinks and food.   That is so phony and makes no sense.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Jersey Girl here.   I thought it very strange that they were going to have a beach day and they didn't go to Lavellette Beach, where the houses were.   Instead they drove quite a distance to Point Pleasant to Jenkinson's.   They didn't go near the ocean at all (isn't that what a beach day is all about)?   Instead sat on chairs near the Boardwalk and ordered drinks and food.   That is so phony and makes no sense.

Likely that was a place that would allow filming. I cannot imagine going to the beach on a hot day and never getting close to the water.

Btw, phony and makes no sense describes these howives perfectly

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Doublemint said:

I thought it very strange that they were going to have a beach day and they didn't go to Lavellette Beach, where the houses were.   Instead they drove quite a distance to Point Pleasant to Jenkinson's.

Yeah, but can I get a Kohr's custard at Lavellette Beach? 😋

• Love 3
21 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

This whole "Luis didn't sign up for this, I'm in the public eye, he's not" thing is such bull.  I just can't tell if Teresa is buying what she's trying to sell.  

Luis certainly did sign up for this.  In fact, Bravo literally has his signature on a contract as they do for every other person that comes by way of a Bravo camera.  No company, organization, anything in this country would film a life and create a tv show without that signature signing it all away for a paycheck.  We all saw how thirsty he was during that very first restaurant scene with Tre and even if his intentions towards Teresa are legitimate, that doesn't mean he's not as much of an opportunist as everybody else on this show.  If he didn't want to be on it, then he didn't have to.  Tre knows that more than anybody - her very own Gabriella didn't enjoy filming for a long time so they kept her off camera.

I got totally cringey vibes off of the idea of Audriana, Tre and Luis watching movies in bed together.  As a mother of a girl right around the same age, that's not happening with a boyfriend of a year.  They are not married, he is not her biological father, a year is just a blip of time and just no.  But maybe that's just me.  I wonder what Juicy thinks hearing that.  Or Gia who seems to have some reservations about the pace of this relationship.  

A few things crossed my mind about Looeey, he knew exactly who Teresa was and what she did for a living, he never had a problem with being filmed prior to his crazy video being shown, you would think he would be proud of the video, it shows all his hard work on himself so why is he ashamed and hiding from cameras...oh yeah, because he actually does like the attention. He is playing hard to get.

Cringed at the idea of Audriana in bed with Tre and Looeey in bed too, Kim Z did this with her girls and Big Papa too, it does not sit right with me. Gia can suck it, she is a Mini Tre in Training.

Jenn reliving the affair is bad enough but now she gets to try to explain it to her kids, nice work Margaret.

Jackie needs off camera help for her ordered eating issue.

Delores wanting to stay in that townhouse is interesting, makes me wonder what the real deal is with her house/Frank Sr.  The constant remodeling makes me think she wants to sell it or Frank Sr. wants to use it for a model home, maybe?

As a kid we use to vacation on the Jersey shore, Long Beach Island, Beach Haven, OCNJ, we would rent little beach houses or stay at the Oceanic Hotel (big, grand, no two rooms a like hotel), now I go to Avalon and Stone Harbor, I am pea green with envy that HW's have homes there, I am even jealous of Delores's ugly from the outside beach house.  I like Melissa and Joe's home the best, it looks comfortable.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A few things crossed my mind about Looeey, he knew exactly who Teresa was and what she did for a living, he never had a problem with being filmed prior to his crazy video being shown, you would think he would be proud of the video, it shows all his hard work on himself so why is he ashamed and hiding from cameras...oh yeah, because he actually does like the attention. He is playing hard to get.

Cringed at the idea of Audriana in bed with Tre and Looeey in bed too, Kim Z did this with her girls and Big Papa too, it does not sit right with me. Gia can suck it, she is a Mini Tre in Training.

Jenn reliving the affair is bad enough but now she gets to try to explain it to her kids, nice work Margaret.

Delores wanting to stay in that townhouse is interesting, makes me wonder what the real deal is with her house/Frank Sr.  The constant remodeling makes me think she wants to sell it or Frank Sr. wants to use it for a model home, maybe?

As a kid we use to vacation on the Jersey shore, Long Beach Island, Beach Haven, OCNJ, we would rent little beach houses or stay at the Oceanic Hotel (big, grand, no two rooms a like hotel), now I go to Avalon and Stone Harbor, I am pea green with envy that HW's have homes there, I am even jealous of Delores's ugly from the outside beach house.  I like Melissa and Joe's home the best, it looks comfortable.

Agree with everything you said!

I'm curious about the Delores - Frank relationship too, and the fact that their daughter has so little respect for Frank that she calls him by name. Not that he deserves any -Assuming the issues we know about (affairs, being disbarred) are only the tip of the iceberg.

However, how can you call yourself "Baltimore Betty" yet don't go to OCMD? Isn't there a law about that? I assume you wear your MD flag/Old Bay  bathing suit (We tend to go to Wildwood NJ ourselves).

We will have drinks one day. How is Towson for you?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I can definitely see Louis playing hard to get. Curious if he was bargaining with the producers over what they will air He doesn't get how it all works yet, and that they'll gleefully show all of his warts and little of the good. Yep, the three in the bed bothers me a bit, too. 

Jen explaining that her church will have an issue with Bill's infidelity, and their families will, and yes the having to explain to the kids is sad. Plus, it can affect his practice, too. Marge didn't care about any of that because she didn't have the same things to lose. Jen has been very vindictive and loose with her words, but Marge went pretty low.

When Jackie was doing the intake interview, she seemed surprised when the woman described what could be happening to her heart. Has she not had previous treatment? Did she do it on her own last time? It really made me sad for her that she's carried a stupid comment a dumb high school boy said with her for her entire adult life. I'm torn on her sharing this struggle on camera. It's real, raw and interesting, but it also feels very dangerous for her. 

Ive never been to New Jersey, but I am super jealous of all of their beach homes. I loved the drone footage and kept rewinding to watch it again. So beautiful!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Agree with everything you said!

I'm curious about the Delores - Frank relationship too, and the fact that their daughter has so little respect for Frank that she calls him by name. Not that he deserves any -Assuming the issues we know about (affairs, being disbarred) are only the tip of the iceberg.

However, how can you call yourself "Baltimore Betty" yet don't go to OCMD? Isn't there a law about that? I assume you wear your MD flag/Old Bay  bathing suit (We tend to go to Wildwood NJ ourselves).

We will have drinks one day. How is Towson for you?

Truth be told, I did not know about OCMD until I was in the 11th grade, I did not know anyone that went there, I know it's strange but it's true.

I would love to have drinks, I am in Reisterstown so Towson is 15 minutes from me, I bought my car at Towson Mini!  Have you been to Bread and Circuses, it's really good.  It will be refreshing to dish about the Real Housewives in person!  I am available all of the time so name your day.

As far as Frank Sr.'s daughter calling him by name is not disrespectful as I see it, my daughter (28 years old) does the same thing to me when she wants to be funny or to distract me from asking more questions about her life, lol.

Tre likes to pick and choose what is on camera and what is not, she forgets what got her to the level of fame, it was being completely open and honest on camera, so many moments that were filmed so she can reap the rewards and now she is shutting things down, boo, hiss. 

Honestly, the more Looeey runs from the video the more the HW's will talk about it.

Melissa and Joe's story line is what exactly? Their new house is far from being built, their rental is a normal size home so no real estate porn there, the kids are normal, what about Envy, will we have a fashion show (again) this season?

• Love 1
On 2/25/2022 at 2:45 AM, MsTree said:

I have to disagree because Rinna is purposefully mean. At least Margaret "owns" her mistakes and WILL "talk about the husband". Whereas Rinna takes zero ownership of her lousy behavior and will deny anything/everything about Harry and their marriage. 

Margaret tells it like it is...good, bad and indifferent. Rinna just trashes her so-called "friends" and only cares about herself. Rinna is the type that will cut you if someone offered her a dollar.

Margaret tells it how she thinks it is. Not necessarily how it is. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Feline Goddess said:

According to the episode of WWHL with Michael Rappaport as a guest, Bill’s affair was two years. So not just a one-night mistake. 

I thought Jenn said it while she was pregnant with one of her kids, none of them are that young...is he a habitual cheater?

• Useful 1

Another Jersey girl here.  Avalon/stone Harbor for the win.  LBI if I can't get into Avalon or Stone Harbor.  Point Pleasant for the day trip.  And Cape May when I want the shore/country combo feeling.

And I used to live in Fells Point and my boyfriend at the time lived in Towson at one of the apt buildings off of york road.  We spent a lot of time at An Pointin Still when we were up his way and even more time listening to music at Berthas in Fells Point.  Oh I miss charm city.  

And because i need to throw something housewives related in here I suppose, they totally could do a housewives of maryland horse country. There is some seriously catty stuff that goes on down there, in between the private school benefits.

"Melissa and Joe's story line is what exactly? Their new house is far from being built, their rental is a normal size home so no real estate porn there, the kids are normal, what about Envy, will we have a fashion show (again) this season?"

Speaking of no real estate porn, Dolores's house is pretty run of the mill for where she is.  Kathy and Rich also had a relatively average house when on the show, but their backyard setup was awesome.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Impalace said:

Margaret tells it how she thinks it is. Not necessarily how it is. 

Close enough. At least I won't find a knife in my back. Front, maybe...but not in the back 😜

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Another Jersey girl here.  Avalon/stone Harbor for the win.  LBI if I can't get into Avalon or Stone Harbor.  Point Pleasant for the day trip.  And Cape May when I want the shore/country combo feeling.

And I used to live in Fells Point and my boyfriend at the time lived in Towson at one of the apt buildings off of york road.  We spent a lot of time at An Pointin Still when we were up his way and even more time listening to music at Berthas in Fells Point.  Oh I miss charm city.  

And because i need to throw something housewives related in here I suppose, they totally could do a housewives of maryland horse country. There is some seriously catty stuff that goes on down there, in between the private school benefits.

"Melissa and Joe's story line is what exactly? Their new house is far from being built, their rental is a normal size home so no real estate porn there, the kids are normal, what about Envy, will we have a fashion show (again) this season?"

Speaking of no real estate porn, Dolores's house is pretty run of the mill for where she is.  Kathy and Rich also had a relatively average house when on the show, but their backyard setup was awesome.  

Come back for a visit!  I spend a bit of time in horse country and the same catty stuff is going on since you were here, lot's of affairs with nannies, big money divorces, etc...there would be no shortage of material should Bravo decide to film the Real Housewives of Monkton.

Fells Point has had a lot of crime, really bad...breaks my heart.

Other than Teresa and Looeey running to and from the cameras and Bill cheating and everyone running to the cameras to talk about it I am glad to see the beach!  

Delores is not the huge monstrosity of a house type of person, her constant renovations is puzzling though.  Why does she like the town home more than her own house since she has changed it eleventy seven times now. She should just sell it and buy her rental or one like it.

I liked Kathy, she was normal, did her baking ever get businessfied?

Why do we have to after all these years hear Joe Gorga talk about his dick? I for one would like to hear what bullshit business he is trying to make happen (but never does) next.  

We learned that Tre and Loo bought a house in Melissa's old neighborhood, have we seen the house?  

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought Jenn said it while she was pregnant with one of her kids, none of them are that young...is he a habitual cheater?

I think they mean it went on for 2 years. It wasn't just a fling. Jennifer said he was feeling like a big shot doctor. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Damn 2 years. That’s really not just some one time mistake. Jen said she found out somehow then had her kid and they never really talked of it again right? Doesn’t seem to bode well.

I kind of enjoyed watching Bill before but he kind of disgusts me now. 2 year affair but still knocking up his wife. What was his ultimate plan with the affair. Yuck.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Marley said:

I kind of enjoyed watching Bill before but he kind of disgusts me now. 2 year affair but still knocking up his wife. What was his ultimate plan with the affair. Yuck.

Oh.  I didn't know his affair was that long...I liked Bill too, much more than Jen.  What you said does put it in perspective and now he is really gross to me.  Not cool at all.

• Love 1

A question for somebody who understands Teresa's justifications for her actions -- because I know there are people out there who agree with her so I want to try and get the perspective.

How is Teresa sharing a "rumor" about Evan on camera last year, any different than anybody else sharing a "rumor" about Luis this year?  And how can Teresa justify getting upset about this "rumor" and conversations/questions when she thought it was completely ridiculous that Jackie was upset about the rumor last year.  

As she said "if it's not true, what are you so upset about???" 

The answer "he didn't sign up for this" doesn't fly because he did sign up for it.  There's a contract, he's filming, he's on the show.  If he didn't want to film, he wouldn't have to and we all know that so let's not hide behind that.  

I might submit that to the reunion questions if I knew how that actually worked...I would love to see Andy actually call her to task on this stuff, he tends to ask the question and then rarely pursue it with her.  

• Love 5