Type keyword(s) to search

Rat In The Kitchen - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Over the course of the 10-episode season, a mix of professional chefs and passionate home cooks compete in a series of creative cooking challenges, earning cash in their bank for every dish that impresses Chef Ludo Lefebvre, while attempting to expose an undercover mole (the rat) determined to sabotage the dishes and undermine their chances at victory. At the close of each episode, both cooks and viewers will determine who they believe is the rat. If the cooks guess correctly, they win their bank but if successfully duped, then the rat walks away with the cheddar. Hosted by Natasha Leggero

Premieres March 31 at 9PM ET on TBS

On 4/21/2022 at 10:54 PM, Totale said:

I find this really fun and entertaining.  And I love Ludo.

I can’t understand half of what he’s saying, and neither can the contestants. He clearly has trouble with English

It’s a pretty odd show

Edited by DanaK

Ludo's accent is not an issue for me since my hearing is shot and I always use subtitles anyway.

The structure of the game is what's fun and interesting to me.  I've watched them all and haven't guessed the Rat once.  The red herrings they have thrown in have worked well - including just having a super unpleasant person make trouble not because they are the Rat but just because they're a jerk.

Edited by Totale
  • Love 1

Interesting finale composed of previous rats. Chef Ludo got surprisingly very angry about the sandwich that was very basic after some of the contestants argued with him about it. And before that, one of the presentations was missing the dish, which was a first