Type keyword(s) to search

Media: F.B.Eyes on the Prize

• Start Topic

The Endgame is a  pulse-pounding, high-stakes thriller TV series that will premiere on Monday, February 21 at 10 p.m. on NBC, following the Olympics.

NUP_196765_00001.thumb.jpg.d35c7ddbafd7fe70b785dc4569883acb.jpg

Even arrested and held in captivity, criminal mastermind Elena Federova is a force to be reckoned with.

FKONZIKVIAgcjkt?format=jpg&name=large

Morena Baccarin plays the charismatic villainess, Elena Fedorova, a very recently captured international arms dealer and criminal mastermind. Even in custody, Fedorova manages to organize a number of coordinated bank heists throughout New York City for a mysterious purpose. Will Elena Fedorova be thwarted by the principled, relentless, stubborn, social-outcast, FBI agent, Val Turner (Ryan Michelle Bathé),who will stop at nothing to foil Elena’s ingenious plans. This heist drama reveals how far some people will go for love, justice, and the most valuable commodity in the world: the truth.

Super Bowl pre-game show interview

The-Endgame-Series.jpg?w=620&h=413&crop=

Karl Josef Co as Louie, a jaunty master thief with relentless charm. As one of the key players in Elena’s scheme, he’s a natural leader and Rona’s fiancé. 

Massiel Mordan as Rona, described as a fierce and enterprising operative from the Dominican Republic. As second-in-command in Elena’s criminal organization, she has stakes in the game and is determined to come out on top.

Kamal Angelo Bolden as Owen Turner

Costa Ronin as Sergey Vodianov 

Noah Bean as Patrick Doak 

Jordan Johnson-Hinds as FBI Agent Anthony Flowers 

Mark D. Espinoza as FBI Director Rogelio Réal

I’ve seen this advertised a bunch and this really does look like early series  Blacklist (which was actually enjoyable).   I mean if you saw Gotham then you know Morena Baccarin can eat up the screen so there is no trouble there.   The issue is how stupid they make the law.   And if the show runners keep changing the big whopping conspiracy that is probably going on.   

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2

From the little promo I've seen, it seems like this is trying too hard. I don't know, I might wait a few episodes and see what people think.

The over-the-top conspiracy (whatever it is) is probably going to be what makes or breaks this for me.

• Love 1

From TVLine

Any information about The Endgame? –Aureola

The NBC freshman’s next episode, No. 3 of 10, will shed much light on the seemingly damning photo of Val’s husband Owen in the company of both Elena and Sergey. As Morena Baccarin told me, “You will see exactly how they met — there’s a very important business deal that goes wrong — and you see how that relationship was solidified, and that Val doesn’t really know a lot about that situation.”

The Endgame's Ryan Michelle Bathé Talks Finale Cliffhanger, Owen's Thrones-Like Betrayal, Season 2 Odds

TVLINE | What feelings or hints are you getting about the show’s Season 2 renewal odds?

I will shout out our fanbase. They are small but mighty. They are so cute. Their GIF game is on point. They crack me up. There’s some gals and guys on these interwebs who are like, “Renew The Endgame! We love the show!” There are the haters. Somebody called me the BLM agent. [Laughs] I was like, “Oh my God, what are you talking about? I spent my whole 10 days of this show running around at the behest and the bidding of this white lady in a cage. How am I the BLM agent?” [Laughs] They’re very creative. Side note: If you’re going to be a hater, and you’re going to be a hater online, be creative. Like, I got to give you props.

So anyway, this is basically a shout-out to the fans. They are definitely clamoring for a Season 2, and we all know that those voices on the Interwebs are much more powerful than I think we give them credit for. The people who make the decisions, I do think they listen to the fans. Not as much as the fans want them to listen to them, but the fans should know they’ve got some sway in all of this. And whatever happens, I have been so honored to see that there are people out there who respond to the show. It’s a lot of hard work, and to know that it didn’t just end up in a vacuum, it’s nice. It’s a nice moment for me to feel like the things that I’ve done and the things that I’m doing, all of that hard work, this didn’t go into some vacuum, and no one’s ever going to see it, and the fact that people are responding and appreciating. There’s all these Val/Elena ‘shippers out there, and they’re adorable and wonderful. It’s been nice… So the Endgame tribe is great and wonderful, and they want a Season 2, and that’s the most rumbling I’ve heard about a Season 2 has been from the fans, saying, “Renew The Endgame!” So we’ll see. Either way, it’s been a wonderful ride.

Oh no!  An entire wardrobe gone to waste.  $40 billion in gold still missing.  Will the FBI ever be able to rise above Standard & Poor's B rating?  Will those banks ever reopen?  Will the President resign and become a TV news anchor?  We'll never know.

• LOL 2