Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Time's Up

• Start Topic

On 2/24/2022 at 6:53 AM, MrBuhBye said:

As a single person maybe she should downgrade to an apartment if she can’t afford a house.

She could do well, depending on when she bought it.  
Boise is a red hot market, and real estate is booming even in rural Idaho.
I just looked at current listings in Idaho Falls. The smallest house on the market, is 1040 SF. Could be a comp to Ella's house (although it isn't purple😉). 

It sold in 2019 for $136K, on the market now for $259K.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think those scenes were in the coming attractions.

Yes, we did see this scene and I thought it was odd that she was trying on dresses before she got her new boobs. I think we will soon see Mike doing the Pole Run we saw way back in the season preview. 

As far as X becoming a model, she must be familiar enough with the 90 DF franchise that she's seen "becoming a model in America" is a recurring theme among the women. Eastern European women Anfisa, Natalie, Julia, and several Latinas including Larissa, Fernanda, Juliana, and Ximena's fellow Colombiana, Paola, all attempted to launch modeling cuh-reers (with some more successful than others.) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/22/2022 at 1:49 PM, gingerella said:

And this is why this show is so fucked up. Big Ped was a sex tourist too. So was creepy David. So was Babygirl Lisa and Big Angie. So was Mike (Natalie), Stephanie (Ryan), Colt, Geoffrey, Deavon, Paul, Ariela, Mark (Nikki), Steven (Alina), Molly, Tarik, Ellie, Rebecca, Ashley, Larry, Nicole, Darcy, Brittany, Tim (Melyza), Tim (Jennifer), Eric (Leida beast), David (Lana), Jorge, Jonathan (Fernanda), Courtney (Antonio)...the list goes on. 

I can't decide if our gurl Danielle was a sex tourist when she went fishing in Tunisia, or  actually became a [frustrated] tourist once she had Mohammed trapped in Ohio. 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:20 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Informal poll? Who among us married/partnered over the age of 29? I was 33 when I got married. 

I got married three weeks before I turned 29, so just under the wire, lol. This year it'll be 40 years. 

• Love 7
On 2/23/2022 at 7:20 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Informal poll? Who among us married/partnered over the age of 29? I was 33 when I got married. 

I was 40 when I got married. Best decision ever. I love being married and my wife is amazing, but I definitely wasn't stressing about it when I was 29. Hell, I wasn't stressing about it at 39, and if I was unmarried now, I still wouldn't be stressing about it.

We have been married 2.5 years and are only just leaving for our honeymoon on Monday! We'll be leaving everything to come here--even our car!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

We have been married 2.5 years and are only just leaving for our honeymoon on Monday!

It shows you've got your priorities straight when you postpone your honeymoon until after Sunday night's show! Have a wonderful, romantic time! Don't forget your electric toothbrushes. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 2/23/2022 at 5:46 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I wonder how many emergency hats Gino has. I thought it was going to be a cat in the hat situation where you take off one and there were going to be identical stacks of them underneath of them..

HOW STAGED WAS THAT SCENE BETWEEN BEN AND MAHOGANY?!?!?! I swear they just picked some girl and decided to pretend she’s Mahogany. Did they put a microphone on Mahogany’s shoes? It picked up her footsteps from far away. She speaks Spanish with an American accent.

Your post was great- but these 2 points times 1000! 

Love the visual you painted of Gino 's hat coming off to find another and another and another.  :)

And Mahogany... I can't quite figure out what is so off about her but something is very off. Yes, her English is too good for her supposed situation but the whole thing about her. She does something with her eyes as well ( not quite like Memphis but something strange) like maybe does she normally wear glasses? Something is off - and her attire and that she is able to get there with her car . I can't put my finger on it but it's way way way off. The only thing I keep thinking though is if she is an actress I think she would play the part a lot better.

Confused here.

On 2/24/2022 at 5:01 PM, magemaud said:

Yes, we did see this scene and I thought it was odd that she was trying on dresses before she got her new boobs. I think we will soon see Mike doing the Pole Run we saw way back in the season preview. 

As far as X becoming a model, she must be familiar enough with the 90 DF franchise that she's seen "becoming a model in America" is a recurring theme among the women. Eastern European women Anfisa, Natalie, Julia, and several Latinas including Larissa, Fernanda, Juliana, and Ximena's fellow Colombiana, Paola, all attempted to launch modeling cuh-reers (with some more successful than others.) 

Oh my yet another visual that has me chuckling big time. I mean so mash chuckle.

• Love 2
On 2/20/2022 at 9:41 PM, Coptop77 said:

Ximenas poor kids.. they seem so sweet and Mike seems like he’d be really good to them.. she is garbage and there’s no rehabbing that. 

They might be sweet kids but no doubt they have been coached like crazy to 1. not push Mike away and 2. make him feel guilty if he leaves them.

• Love 2

Regarding Mahoganygate: a native Spanish speaker would not say "um". That is an English "word". I agree that there is a look in her eyes that she knows she is faking it and is trying not to laugh. Or something.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, sauce62 said:

Regarding Mahoganygate: a native Spanish speaker would not say "um". That is an English "word". I agree that there is a look in her eyes that she knows she is faking it and is trying not to laugh. Or something.

Ya know, I kind of noticed that and something else she said (but now I can't remember ) and I did think that was too Anglo sounding. I mean a native Spanish or French or whatever speaker might say something similar to our Ummm but it would have a different sound. 

Thanks for putting this into words........