Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E13: One on One (Part 3)

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

On 8/24/2022 at 1:25 AM, Absolom said:

I think Christine has also moved on from AUB/Mormon beliefs.  I don't think she has any concern about depending on a man for much of anything after learning she could depend on Kody for nothing.

And none of her kids are in this particular faith anymore, which makes it a lot easier to move away too. If your entire family (and friends) go to the same church*, you won’t leave that easily because you’ll lose your entire social network and quite possibly your kids. There’s nothing that binds her to the AUB anymore.

* refers to the fundamentalist churches like the AUB or the ones the Duggars go to.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 3/6/2022 at 11:58 PM, Elodia said:

I like long hair on  men, too. You know, the 80s hair-metal bands? Almost any of them. 😉 Those guys always had much better hair than I had.  😉😀

But Kody's lonely ringlets are just awful and cringeworthy. 

SAME!  I was stunned to see the formerly beautiful Sebastian Bach looks like Mary Trump.

Kody needs to drop the Shirley Temple look.  It is lame.

• LOL 7
10 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

SAME!  I was stunned to see the formerly beautiful Sebastian Bach looks like Mary Trump.

*lol* I had to google Mary Trump and omg, you're so right! 😆 And Sebastian really was a looker. With a great voice!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, MamaMax said:

There's definitely a mental health/resiliency difference between the two women.  Christine just strikes me a more resilient and able to believe in the possibilities of the future. She believes that she can maker her life better, on her own.  I don't think Meri has the self esteem or the resiliency to do it. She keeps trying to talk herself into it, on her social media. She tries to convince herself that she's #LIVINGHERWHY but I don't buy it for a second.  IMO, she traded one cult for another in a desperate attempt to find a new community to belong to. 

THIS. 👏🏽

Meri definitely doesn’t have the confidence to stop fishing for validation on social media. Meri continuously seeks approval and changes her appearance, Christine doesn’t need to. She’s good, even if there are struggles.

That plexus crap, though. The Browns and their MLMs. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Elodia said:

*lol* I had to google Mary Trump and omg, you're so right! 😆 And Sebastian really was a looker. With a great voice!

I am still in mourning that this beautiful man has turned out that way.  HA!  

image.png.fc8ede3999534cbc34818ec25d5b804c.png

image.png.d2c373a99fb71238d1a4747ba25a9605.pngimage.png.ffea20d1ea39b4a9da9d6a85543025e3.png

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3
On 3/7/2022 at 8:58 AM, Elodia said:

I like long hair on  men, too. You know, the 80s hair-metal bands? Almost any of them. 😉 Those guys always had much better hair than I had.  😉😀

But Kody's lonely ringlets are just awful and cringeworthy. 

I know you posted this almost 6 months ago, but since you were quoted the other day and started a long hair discussion….

I absolutely love the big 80s and 90s metal/rock bands but boy I hate the long hair! Big Metallica fan here and thought Jason’s, James’ and Lars’ looks improved immensely when they cut it short, though Kirk looks quite good with it. That I’ll admit.

Kody’s hair is a big joke. Long hair and going bald do not mix well together. I love Gabe’s long hair but only because it makes Kody angry and jealous. I’ll give him a pass because of that.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

Kody’s hair is a big joke. Long hair and going bald do not mix well together. I love Gabe’s long hair but only because it makes Kody angry and jealous. I’ll give him a pass because of that.

Someone must have told Kootie that perming his hair into ramen ringlets would make it seem more voluminous and hide the balding areas. And he still believes it and pays for repeated perms & dye jobs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

Someone must have told Kootie that perming his hair into ramen ringlets would make it seem more voluminous and hide the balding areas. And he still believes it and pays for repeated perms & dye jobs.

I just saw a Brad Mondo (hair stylist reacts to DIY videos) where this girl did her own perm and it legit looks like Kody ramen-noodle hair — ramen noodle is even in the title. Her hair looks like mush it is so damaged (screen shot below, see Kody-like ramen ringlets). 😂

I’m waiting for the day Kody’s hair falls out from all the processing. I don’t know why he doesn’t just shave his head, it would look better. 

image.thumb.jpeg.180e7fac3d4aad0a30437cd81e16bac3.jpeg

• Love 4
On 8/26/2022 at 12:08 PM, TurtlePower said:

I’m waiting for the day Kody’s hair falls out from all the processing. I don’t know why he doesn’t just shave his head, it would look better

Oh yes, all his damaging hair treatments will only speed up the balding process. At least it would solve one of Kody’s big life questions: “To shave, or not to shave…that’s the question.” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

He looks like a freakn muppet with that nasty perm. I dont know if I can watch this season, I dont think I can stand watching the Tosser and his miserable bitch of a wife. They are both revolting 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5