Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Y'all don't jump on me too hard for this:  David could almost be drool worthy if he were in the 200s.  I've dated men who weren't as cute.....

I agree!!

• Love 5

Y'all don't jump on me too hard for this:  David could almost be drool worthy if he were in the 200s.  I've dated men who weren't as cute.....

No judgement.  I thought so too.

He would probably be nice-looking, though I prefer stronger features personally.  But I wouldn't touch his genes with a 10-foot pole even if he looked like Sean Bean in his prime! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

He has a nice face. But his personality is shit. I mean, most of the poundticipants have shitty personalities but he seems to be lazy and a user. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Are they out of Idaho yet?

Does he need Crisco to get out of the car.  She told you not to eat all those poppers...salt makes to swell David.  Is David having an MI? Is he going to die in the hotel bed?  Can the crew intervene?

I think they need to carry a giant size can of Pam when traveling. Just spray the Poundticipant down with it and let them slide out of the car.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

There is definitely a handsome face in there. The greasy mop isn't helping matters, though. 

What is with the way Robin is looking at him??

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

No, David, pizza is not on the list.

14 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Confession - I haven't had fast food in years. I will steal a fry from my son or Mr Poetic but I cant stomach a meal. 

The only fast food I really eat is McDonald's and the last time I was there was March 2019. I got rather ill the next day which put me off it for quite a while, and then the pandemic came along...sometimes I crave a hamburger and fries (just one regular burger and small fries, not three bags full) but so far I have not wanted it enough to ruin my streak.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

There probably would be less of these 600-800 lbers if they weren't getting disability and HUD housing to fund the 'lifestyle'. 

Don't forget the all-important food stamps/EBT card.

And don't foster parents get paid to raise "children"?

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Wow I had that from Popeyes last night. I’m a Popeyes partisan. 

I don't know what they put in that chicken--it's like crack. I always spice it to the max, too, and pay later.  

My eating habit tonight was a spaghetti portion that I mixed with parmesan, cooked mushrooms, and (overpriced) red sauce. Dessert was a cup of cocoa (not instant) with mini-marshmallows. I couldn't decide whether to get elated about warmer days today and tomorrow, or continue in my winter funk rather than being let down again. Haven't turned on tonight's Pounder yet. The Gino-Jasmine fight scenes from last Sunday may have ruined me for reality TV, if there's no screaming, fighting, hair or hat pulling, cowering, objects thrown out a door or window, and awkward makeouts with sound effects.        

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Let me get my magic crystal ball out early:  I call him not losing nearly enough in 2 months.  Maybe 10-15 pounds.  

If I win, I will eat 2 squares of Lindt Blackberry Acai chocolate as a prize.  If I lose, I will eat the same 2 squares as a consolation prize! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Facial hair is a pre-requisite for me.

Just needs to be trimmed.

I’m the opposite. I can’t watch any of those shows on HGTV featuring guys with bushy lumberjack beards. They really gross me out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Where is LOLA?

I miss Lola. I love her wacky wigs and her sassy style! 

Robin goes to Eastern Star or the Ladies Auxiliary of the Rotary club and laps up the praise of her peers "Oh Robin I don't know how you do it! You're a saint!". I'm sure of it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

No, David, pizza is not on the list.

The only fast food I really eat is McDonald's and the last time I was there was March 2019. I got rather ill the next day which put me off it for quite a while, and then the pandemic came along...sometimes I crave a hamburger and fries (just one regular burger and small fries, not three bags full) but so far I have not wanted it enough to ruin my streak.

I have been valiantly fighting an urge to have a dollar menu binge. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4