Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stuff stuck in ears new show? I cannot

True story - many years ago a moth flew into my ear and I couldn't get out. I had to go to the ER where they finally dumped something in my ear and pulled it out with tweezers. The effing thing kept flapping. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Every time I tell someone about it I am treated to their thing stuck in ear story. Heard it all. Toys, roaches, food. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Idaho to Houston (how many fast food stops?)

That's gonna be hell!   Jalapeños are vegetables!

27 jalapeno poppers. That's going to be wreaking havoc on his colon in a couple of hours. 

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Confession - I haven't had fast food in years. I will steal a fry from my son or Mr Poetic but I cant stomach a meal. 

SAME. Maybe once a year I get Five Guys. That's as fast food as I can stomach. 

Just now, mmecorday said:

I feel like I just watched a van give birth to a fat guy.

Congratulations, Robin. Its a boy. 800 pounds, 7 ounces. 

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  I'm late!  I was at the gym.  I'm SURE I haven't missed anything.  I noticed a guy with a ratty beard flopped on a hotel bed.  We're already driving to Houston??

I don’t know why but I just find the image of you being fit at the gym and rushing home to watch this mess hilarious 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. Maybe once a year I get Five Guys. That's as fast food as I can stomach. 

The last bona fide fast food I got was Wendy's in May 2020 when I was in the process of moving to Massachusetts, hotel didn't serve breakfast because of the pandemic, so I got my breakfast from Wendy's.  I do occasionally (once every two months or so) get burgers from a nice local restaurant, though. 

• Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  I'm late!  I was at the gym.  I'm SURE I haven't missed anything.  I noticed a guy with a ratty beard flopped on a hotel bed.  We're already driving to Houston??

Yes. You missed two drive-thru stops. We ordered a croissant and 6,000 jalapeño poppers, but you can’t have any. They’re all gone.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Does that woman feel safe with him at the wheel?  You mean she couldn't drive & just put him in the back, like for her own safety? 

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yeah. I might watch it again, but I'm kinda turned off by Vanessa (the one who can't decide if she should do the surgery or not). Just because you were raised poor, doesn't mean you have to be vulgar. I find her uncomfortable to watch. I would like to see what happens to Ashley, who had the surgery previously. I wonder what Dr Procter will do with her.

I caught a few minutes of 1000 lb Friends. Sneaky way to capitalize on the Sisters show, BTW.  That Vanessa is so extremely gross. Her fupa literally hangs below the inappropriate clothing she wears.  She bought a string bikini, & by the looks of the preview she's gonna wear it to the beach next week. Nothing but a shameful fat girl freak show.  

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yeah. I might watch it again, but I'm kinda turned off by Vanessa (the one who can't decide if she should do the surgery or not). Just because you were raised poor, doesn't mean you have to be vulgar. I find her uncomfortable to watch. I would like to see what happens to Ashley, who had the surgery previously. I wonder what Dr Procter will do with her.

I recorded the first episode, and turned it off and erased it after about 15 minutes.   The title is deceptive, it's more like 1 ton friends, since they're all at least 500 lbs.   So, I guess they want to draw in the 1,000 lb Sisters crowd.   

I think the first drive thru was Hardees, and I know the second one is Jack in the Box. 

There was only one bed in that room, so where did Robin sleep? 

Month 1- 763 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I’d much rather have a rotisserie chicken from Wegmans than anything from any fast food.

My chicken yesterday was rotisserie chicken breast from ShopRite (you can get just the breast, which is nice since I don't like dark meat).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So wait, I'm not quite clear on this, does he have a back problem of some kind? I mean, he's so stoic he never mentions it but I'm getting that impression. 

He was feeling sleepy behind the wheel, because he was up all night shitting out those jalapeño poppers. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Oh, and liquified and fermented grapes.

What the heck are fermented grapes?

Oh. Now I remember.  That's what happens when your strongest drink is a diet Pepsi.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Five days to cover 26 hours... about the poundticipant average.  My Mom and I do it in two days because she loves driving and can easily do 8-10 hours, while I can do two stints of 3.

763 for his weight.  SHould have had a couple more burgers and drinks to get even 767!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, I'm not quite clear on this, does he have a back problem of some kind? I mean, he's so stoic he never mentions it but I'm getting that impression. 

He was feeling sleepy behind the wheel, because he was up all night shitting out those jalapeño poppers. 

Or smoking weed with some chicks he met in the lobby 

• LOL 7

It's probably not the best [eating habit].  Understatement typical of the show!

1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Anyone else think that paint chipping in the truck looks kinda pretty?

Me!

Mom looks like she is 1/5 his size... though weight-wise, she probably is!

• Love 4
Just now, Lima Bean said:

Dr Now opens the door, bracing himself for whatever odor is about to assault.

Off the chair…and not because of the sidecar cocktail. 

Oh dear God.... I'm at the part where he's stuck getting our of the driver's seat of his van....

I don't have a lot of hope for this guy.

And 27 jalapeno poppers????  I'm surprised there wasn't a Lacey incident.  New Pants!  New Pants!  New Pants!!!!!!

• LOL 8