Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I have not had Bacon and Pancakes in 15 years, I have to remedy that in a few weeks.

I have it on Christmas morning. The only other time I eat that sort of thing is if I go to a diner (where I usually get breakfast), but I don't do that often.

Went grocery shopping, and with a car full of food you just had to stop for fast food because you couldn't wait long enough to get home and fix something from what you just bought.

• Love 4
Just now, Hellga said:

If he was still working at 800 pounds (unless I misheard) - how much does this guy weigh now?  A ton? 

800 POUNDS?

I just joined - I though he might be 550. 

I need my eyes checked.

8 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I have not had Bacon and Pancakes in 15 years, I have to remedy that in a few weeks.

Add a sunny side up egg or two, and that's my favorite hot breakfast!

• Love 2

Idaho Falls to Dr. Now's Office is about 26 hours, translated to at least a week on the road, and at least 80 drive thru stops.    I wonder if they'll retrace the pilgrimage of Sharon, Lacey, and Ricky on their way to Houston?    I didn't catch how many months they filmed for. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I want him to be a healthier person...

she then serves his a platter of burgers with fries hanging from the plate. 

He also calls foster mom by her first name. 

Robin wants a gigantic captive pet to hug and hold and squeezee...

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, PsychoKlown said:

800 POUNDS?

I just joined - I though he might be 550. 

I need my eyes checked.

Yeah he doesn’t look that heavy. And despite his breathing difficulties he’s more mobile than the recent Poundticipants who just lay in bed.  Hoping he “makes progress.”  

• Love 4

Honest question - why do these people always live in homes with no windows?  It’s like they’re friggin’ vampires.

Charm Girl (two weeks ago) had absolutely no windows.  You’d think she or her deceased boyfriend (forgot his name too) would have punched out some of the particle board to create a window and get the funk out.

Sidecars are kicking in.

The sheer amount of food in that cart would have fed me for a month, but I strongly suspect I wouldn't eat most of the things he bought.  

Am I the only person to think that it's silly to stop for fast food when you just got a shit ton of groceries?  Most supermarkets have takeout food that's hot, that would get him home and eating even faster and is a lot more cost effective!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Just me, or is this foster mom/foster son "love at first sight" a little sketchy when the mom is young and pretty and the son is basically a full-grown man?

Eating habit was bologna sandwich, mini quiches, and Edy's coffee ice cream.  Not Dr. Now-approved, but freezers must be cleaned out occasionally!

And she referred to him as a child

• Useful 1

Good evening pounders the lizard is here! Tonights eating habit was very not approved. Also saw my neuro today for my balance and nerve pain and at least right now theres not imminent worry of disease or needing medicine!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I want him to be a healthier person...

she then serves his a platter of burgers with fries hanging from the plate. 

Robin wants a gigantic captive pet to hug and hold and squeezee...

He’s going to escape over one of their dead bodies. Or so it seems. 

Just now, Hellga said:

The sheer amount of food in that cart would have fed me for a month, but I strongly suspect I wouldn't eat most of the things he bought.  

Am I the only person to think that it's silly to stop for fast food when you just got a shit ton of groceries?  Most supermarkets have takeout food that's hot, that would get him home and eating even faster and is a lot more cost effective!

I’d much rather have a rotisserie chicken from Wegmans than anything from any fast food.

Just now, MsVixen said:

Off topic for a second:  Are any of you watching 1000 Pound Friends (or whatever the title is)?  

Not sure...  I hate it when they combine intensely unlikeable people with people I actually might want to watch and create a dilemma! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Didn't he meet her when he was an older teen or something? Should he call her 'mom'? Mrs Whatever? Miss Robin?  Serious questions. I'm not sure what else he should call her, but her first name.

Miss Robin isn't a saint, tho. If she took him in to help him improve, she isn't helping with the food she feeds him.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Idaho Falls to Dr. Now's Office is about 26 hours, translated to at least a week on the road, and at least 80 drive thru stops.    I wonder if they'll retrace the pilgrimage of Sharon, Lacey, and Ricky on their way to Houston?    I didn't catch how many months they filmed for. 

I read that as “Idiot Falls.” LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Good Evening, y’all! I made the grave mistake of letting my children stay up late. Thus it took twice as long to get them to bed.

I was reading along as I waited for the youngest to fall asleep. Funny to do so, my brain was filling in the mental image lol

• Love 5