Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: House of Hypocrisy

• Start Topic

On 2/9/2022 at 12:31 PM, heatherchandler said:

I disagree.  I see her as being the diametrical opposite of strong, intelligent and capable.   

I don’t think it’s unpopular!  I cannot stand her daughters.

I think she’s loving all the drama, waltzing around the party with her drink in hand, with that horrible ugly, mean look on her face.  Telling off her uncle.. he’s right to say “where did you grow up??”  She’s treating him like a peer, I’m glad he stood up to her.

And I don’t even like Joe!  I hate Melissa.. but Gia is an asshole.  Like she said, she’s now an adult, putting herself on the show means she’s opened herself up to all that comes with it.  You want the Bravo “fame?”  You get it all.

I was aghast to see Gia being one of them.  She’s too young for their nonsense, and hope it’s a one time thing.  She didn’t belong behind the bar either on WWHL, just because she’s 21.

• Love 5
On 2/12/2022 at 12:29 AM, Hiyo said:

It isn't whether she is interesting or not. Love or hate her, she is the face of this franchise and arguably the most important person in this franchise. Definitely moreso that Melissa.

I think the table flipping made Teresa.  To me, Melissa is just her sister in law and not that interesting from what I’ve seen.

• Love 5

Based on Jen's behavior (and the modest "this season on RHONJ" preview clips), her marriage is front and center this season and she knew that going in. Perhaps even CHOSE it. Even back in Jen's first season Margaret made some snide remark about Bill in the pool house with somebody, didn't she? Or am I mixing up housewives? 

He started out as a relatively good sport about the show, as I recall, but gradually appeared less and less and had even less to say when he did appear (except out with the guys, where he was much more personable than with his family). Over the past couple of years he's been openly critical of Jen on screen (legitimately -- but you don't HAVE to say certain things on national television). He probably wasn't thrilled with her parental drama, he was obviously fed up with her plastic surgery, and she went and had more done overseas, to exactly the kind of bad result he probably warned her about, and no doubt has "I told you so" about it. 

I can totally see her biding her time until she could document her heartbreak and betrayal on the show, as storyline AND payback. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/8/2022 at 7:20 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s a snake? Remember when you sat and dragged Margaret and brought her mother into a conversation on National television seasons ago about affairs? Girl dont clutch your pearls cause now it’s YOU on the receiving end 

100%! 

I'm sorry I'm late to the Jersey party, but better than late than never.