Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: House of Hypocrisy

• Start Topic

The Gorga/Giudice feud moves to the next generation as Gia goes to battle with her Uncle. Jackie learns Jennifer has been digging for dirt on Evan, while Dolores’ housewarming party ends in tears when she takes Margaret’s side over Jennifer’s.

Airdate: 02/08/2022

Edited - not sure if Bravo had a hiccup on episode name/description or if I did!

• Useful 3

Why is Jennifer walking around her house with a purse? I sort of felt bad for Jennifer to relive the affair, Margaret should not have said it, now Jennifer's kids know and that is a shitty thing to do.

What happened to Delores' boobs, all that work she had done those puppies should be sitting up high but they are so saggy.  I do love her town home rental and the earrings she wore when she was shopping with Delores.

Why is Gia a housewife now?

How fast do all the HW's kids grow up!

• Love 13

Joe Gorga is a big baby. Storming off like usual. Making a dramatic scene. At least they agreed to stop talking about it. Hopefully that lasts. But please Joe Giudice did not kill your mother stop screaming about it. 

Bills affair is pretty fucking harsh like damn. If they never talked about it again that doesn’t sound good or promising regarding future affairs.

Damn Jennifer doing all that to get dirt on Jackie and Evan is fucked up. Still not a Margaret fan but kind of makes what she did not as bad as it seemed last week.

I liked Dolores townhouse.

Jennifer sure is playing this up. How can she act like the biggest victim when she was actively trying to prove Evan is a cheater like damn. I thought Jackie came off pretty well this episode with how she was treating Jennifer even after finding out what Jennifer was up to. I’m sure she is still hurt about it because what Bill did was fucked up but seems to me she’s more hurt about it coming out. It’s jus t weird she would go out of her way to prove someone else is cheating when she had this happen to her.

Oh what a surprise Joe is beaking off again in the next episode to his nieces.

Tiki Barbers wife can shut up with any opinion she might have with this affair business.

• Love 20

Jennifer's situation of being a wife and mother due to give birth when discovering her husband's infidelity and then deciding to stay together and maki it work has little in common with Margaret broadcasting her and Joe B's affair while both were cheating on their own spouses.  What it does explain is Jennifer's disdain for cheating.  Jennifer treats it as something between herself and her husband.  I get why Jennifer feels the way she does about married cheaters considering she was the one being cheated on.  Margaret practically brags about it and tells her background like it's some kind of meet cute story.  One hates and looks down on cheating while the other justifies it. 

I have no problem with Gia stepping up.  If anything she is able to involve Joe and Melissa in more of a believable storyline than anything they have been putting out there for years.  That she can put a sentence and thoughts together,  unlike her mother, is a huge plus.  

Why does Jackie refer to her brother as Uncle Eric even when the kids aren't there? I always feel like she is patronizing him.  

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So wait, no big deal her going around trying to dig up dirt NO BIG deal at all. But how dare you bring up a affair MY husband had because that really hurt me what about what my children will say???  So apparently FUCK Jackies kids tho and what they would have to go through with the dirt she was trying to dig and bring on the show cause This is DIFFRENT you were just curious?... What the what ?? I have whiplash 

Misery loves company.

• Love 19

Jennifer was a blooming hypocrite.  Maybe that nose was karma for it too.  Just sayin'.  I'm really annoyed she did this to her authentic, beautiful nose and face that spoke of her culture.  Just when her baboon ass lips had settled in and she was looking her best, she goes and shaves off the bridge of her nose, and winds up with some kind of nose that doesn't make sense to me...and she did it on purpose.  Where is the logic?  WHERE IS THE LOGIC? 

Oddly enough, I kind of feel bad for Bill.   Yeah, he did it and all, but he is STILL married to Jennifer, and that has to be a certain amount of punishment in itself.  It did suck how Margaret outed her, but people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and Jennifer was chunking her some stones, y'all.  Now that she has publicly humiliated her husband and entire family, maybe she will remember this little life lesson.   I wouldn't put money on it though.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
21 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Jennifer's situation of being a wife and mother due to give birth when discovering her husband's infidelity and then deciding to stay together and maki it work has little in common with Margaret broadcasting her and Joe B's affair while both were cheating on their own spouses.  What it does explain is Jennifer's disdain for cheating.  Jennifer treats it as something between herself and her husband.  I get why Jennifer feels the way she does about married cheaters considering she was the one being cheated on.  Margaret practically brags about it and tells her background like it's some kind of meet cute story.  One hates and looks down on cheating while the other justifies it. 

I have no problem with Gia stepping up.  If anything she is able to involve Joe and Melissa in more of a believable storyline than anything they have been putting out there for years.  That she can put a sentence and thoughts together,  unlike her mother, is a huge plus.  

Why does Jackie refer to her brother as Uncle Eric even when the kids aren't there? I always feel like she is patronizing him.  

Misery loves company.

Like what sick joy does she get from “proving” Jackie’s husband cheated on her KNOWING when her husband cheated how bad that hurt her? That’s just sick and twisted that you would be just “curious” if it was true. No women with any kind of heart would actively try to prove something like that true .. and use the excuse I was just curious. Ugh she is just icky 

• Love 24

Maybe it's my TV, but Luis looks very red.  Everyone else's color is basic flesh tone in some degree of color, but Luis is red.  Poor sucker, imagine everyone knowing that you had a bunch of naked guys beat your ass for you, so you wouldn't do it to a chick.  Omg, I would be red too.  Maybe they had to be naked so they would feel as much humiliation as possible?  I find this a strange therapy, and wonder how much money he paid to be abused.  SMH.

• LOL 18
  • Love 6

I could be wrong but what I think happened is Marge is a gossip. She and her husband. Most of the time it isn't malicious but she likes to know what's happening with other people for sure. I believe that Marge did make the comment about Joe Gorga not paying his workers AND that there was a rumor that Jackie's husband had a girlfriend. And she repeated these comments to Jennifer.

However, she wasn't expecting Jennifer to leak it and she became petrified that it would ruin her friendship with Jackie, who is actually one of her good friends. I believe the problem with these "rumors" is there may be a grain of truth to them - as was discovered with Joe Gorga.

Further complicating things, Frank, tells Bill, that he knows Evan's girlfriend! So Jennifer naively tries to fish more information out of him ( and others.) This is where she went wrong. Per his reputation, Frank was a dog, and knows not to get mixed up in this conversation and immediately tells the group that Jennifer is looking for information about Evan. This takes the heat off of him. And this is why Delores was mad -- Jennifer was about to drag Frank into the fiasco. But Frank was the one gossiping.

Either way, not sure why Jennifer should be shamed for being cheated on. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Maybe it's my TV, but Luis looks very red.  Everyone else's color is basic flesh tone in some degree of color, but Luis is red.  Poor sucker, imagine everyone knowing that you had a bunch of naked guys beat your ass for you, so you wouldn't do it to a chick.  Omg, I would be red too.  Maybe they had to be naked so they would feel as much humiliation as possible?  I find this a strange therapy, and wonder how much money he paid to be abused.  SMH.

And again, it is Marge who is "outing" this information for all the viewers and the housewives who were present at the time.  If someone wanted to find out the information about this retreat Luis went on, they could google for themselves.  She did not have to repeat every humiliating thing about the video.  Who knows - maybe this weirdly unique retreat helped him in some way.  Either way, it is none of her fucking business and not her story to tell.  And, to say that Teresa needs to address this video (that happened prior to Teresa even knowing Luis) with the group is ridiculous - again, none of her fucking business.  And, if there is anyone on the show who will tell her that, it will be Teresa.

Marge's big mouth (figuratively and literally) is spouting all kinds of things that she should maybe keep to herself.  Is this her season for getting even with everyone who insulted or crossed her in the past?  She could be burning some major bridges here.

I'm sorry - I understand that Jen could be considered hypocritical when it comes to Marge, but as mentioned upthread, Jen was the one who was cheated on, so she has a different perspective than Marge as far as infidelity is concerned.  Also, she and Bill decided to keep his cheating under wraps and not speak of it - I guess that's impossible when you decide to come on a "reality" show, especially when you've made a show enemy or two. 

I'm really starting to strongly dislike Marge this season.  I felt sorry for her during the whole Danielle hair-pulling debacle, but she's rubbing me the wrong way so far this season. 

I do not, however, understand why Jennifer would be trying to dig up dirt about Evan, based off rumors.  She really had no business doing that and if I were Jackie, I would be pissed.  Jackie just went through a rough season based on a supposed rumor, and now, that is going to keep on?  I don't even care for Jackie that much, but I don't blame her if she was really pissed at Jackie, even after their "new friend pact".

And again, in this instance, Marge took the narrative out of the narrator's hands.  She is telling stories that aren't hers to tell, and she seems to be relishing in this role.  Between the Jennifer/Bill and Jennifer/Jackie situations and making a big deal out of a leaked video of Luis, therefore, in the RH world, going after Teresa, she's really going all in.

I hope that someone can take her down a few pegs, as I think she deserves it.

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s not being shamed for being cheated on she’s being shamed for being a hypocrite that wants to shield her children from the fact her husband cheated on her while actively trying to prove a woman she disliked husband was cheating on her on national television with no thought of that woman’s children whatsoever… it makes no sense 

Honestly makes no sense.

I felt bad for Jennifer in the first episode but now hearing what she was trying to do to Jackie it just seems so fucked up.

Luis was very red I thought his head was going to pop off lol.

Teresa only caring about how all this somehow in her mind makes her look better for last year is so Teresa. 

I do agree Margaret and her husband are total gossips tho.

• Love 11

I'll have to rewatch, because all I was mostly imagining what Luis and Teresa's child would look like if they have one: a kid with her low hairline + his wonky eye/eyebrow combo and red face.

Hmm, calling on my years of watching housewives: the one who is the messiest and outing everyone else's dirt is usually the one with skeletons popping out of every nook and cranny. So what is Marge trying to deflect from this year? She needs to take it down a few hundred notches.

I can see the perspective difference between Marge and Jennifer's situations. Marge was open about her affair and how she got together with Joe, and Jennifer was the one cheated on but she and Bill figured things out privately. I get it, I really do. 

That said, Jennifer trying to dig up dirt on Evan, calling Marge and Big Marge sluts, and saying the Gorgas are crooks (and all the other nastiness she's done) kinda spoils any sympathy I would normally feel. These people are all so lacking in self-awareness.

I lol'd at Jackie saying camp was the worst experience of her life as she's packing her kids off for camp.

• Love 12

Marge is a dick for outing Bill however, I don’t see Jen as all that broken up. It looked like she was about to crack up laughing at Delores’s townhouse. I think she was prepped to make this her storyline.  Jackie however, is still upset at the Evan rumors. She keeps reiterating that nothing happened. How did Frank know who the girl was if nothing happened ? Also when her family was eating, did she have a plate of air for dinner? I only got a quick glimpse. Why does Bravo insist on showing this woman eat? Her mouth is odd probably from trying to throw up with fillers.  

• Love 3

Wow, this ep was especially triggering for me. I have horrid relatives like Joe Gorga. Watching this episode has made me so happy that I expelled that toxicity from my life nearly a decade ago.

Joe Gorga is a giant, angry man-child. His aggression towards his niece is not love. It's ego. He's disgusting. He came on this show 10 years ago to destroy his sister, and now to keep a paycheck he wants to hurt and embarrass his godchild.

Oh and watching Melissa gaslight Gia to defend his gross behavior is just as bad.

GET THESE TWO GRIFTERS OFF THE SHOW.

Disrespecting someone's father to their face and in public is akin to disrespecting them. That's just a fact, especially in Italian culture. Joe Gorga, if he cared about his family, would take the high road as the "elder" and just be quiet about it. But he needs a storyline. I despise the Gorgas more than ever and I didn't even think that was possible. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The apple does not fall far from the tree, this mess is basically all she has ever known.

I think Gia is actually an excellent example of how one can grow up in chaos and come out of it a strong, intelligent, capable person. She's incredibly articulate, poised, and calm. Nothing showing of Tre's worst traits and thankfully even less like Juicy or her asshole uncle.

• Love 21

I’m on Joe Gorga‘s side about all this, he is Teresa’s brother. He unfortunately has the Italian temper. He has every right to call out Teresa‘s ex-husband for being the piece of shit that he is. I can understand him saying how Joe killed his father or mother or whatever  it was. It was his actions that caused them stress. And all the subsequent happenings while Teresa was in jail etc. He is her brother he will be close to her no matter what.  I don’t know about what he did behind the filming of this series but he had every right on the show to call out Joe Guidice loudly and often. Gia needs to realize that while she may love her father he is an awful human being. Sort of like serial killers children who can remember good things about them. Just because he is your father doesn’t exclude him from his horrible deeds  I think she needs some intense counseling to come to terms with both sides of her father‘s personality you can be a loving father and a degenerate person

• Like 1
  • Love 21
8 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I could be wrong but what I think happened is Marge is a gossip. She and her husband. Most of the time it isn't malicious but she likes to know what's happening with other people for sure. I believe that Marge did make the comment about Joe Gorga not paying his workers AND that there was a rumor that Jackie's husband had a girlfriend. And she repeated these comments to Jennifer.

However, she wasn't expecting Jennifer to leak it and she became petrified that it would ruin her friendship with Jackie, who is actually one of her good friends. I believe the problem with these "rumors" is there may be a grain of truth to them - as was discovered with Joe Gorga.

Further complicating things, Frank, tells Bill, that he knows Evan's girlfriend! So Jennifer naively tries to fish more information out of him ( and others.) This is where she went wrong. Per his reputation, Frank was a dog, and knows not to get mixed up in this conversation and immediately tells the group that Jennifer is looking for information about Evan. This takes the heat off of him. And this is why Delores was mad -- Jennifer was about to drag Frank into the fiasco. But Frank was the one gossiping.

Either way, not sure why Jennifer should be shamed for being cheated on. 

All of this!!!!

These women are pissed because Jenn asked her "friend from Tenafly" if she knew the GF because Frank brought it up, and Jenn is friends with Ms Tenafly...so that's just normal gossip that any one of these howives would do. She didn't put an ad in the paper or hire an investigator. She was told hey, your friend knows the GF. She asked said GF, and when nothing came of it, she dropped it. Jen is taking the heat for shit a whole bunch of people were involved in. At least she has the common sense to admit "yea, I went there" rather than lie and deflect.

And Jackie admits she knew about Bill's affair months ago because Marge told her. AKA....Marge likes to spread gossip herself. And I firmly believe she did so knowing/hoping someone other than herself would drop the bomb eventually. Kinda like last season when it came out that Joe B said at guy's night he heard about Evan. He admitted he heard it from his wife! Looks to me like Marge's big flat lips are starting to get her in trouble. 

Jenn earned points with me last year when she apologized to Marge for judging her. Since the beginning Marge has been very flippant about her cheating, her marriage, her sexual harassment and that clearly didn't sit well with Jenn (for obvious reasons now) and she expressed her opinion over it (isn't that what they're all hired to do)? When she heard more during that book reading she recognized Marge as the victim she was and immediately tried to make it right and admitted she was wrong to say what she did. Which shows more growth and maturity than any of these women ever has in the past.

Nothing Jenn has said or done before justifies them outing Bill now. That said I do have to wonder why families with all these big skeletons in their closets go on reality tv shows about their lives and then get all distraught when bones start falling out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I think Gia is actually an excellent example of how one can grow up in chaos and come out of it a strong, intelligent, capable person. She's incredibly articulate, poised, and calm. Nothing showing of Tre's worst traits and thankfully even less like Juicy or her asshole uncle.

Maybe she is more intelligent than Teresa but she was absolutely looking for drama with Joe.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

I’m on Joe Gorga‘s side about all this, he is Teresa’s brother. He unfortunately has the Italian temper. He has every right to call out Teresa‘s ex-husband for being the piece of shit that he is. I can understand him saying how Joe killed his father or mother or whatever  it was. It was his actions that caused them stress. And all the subsequent happenings while Teresa was in jail etc. He is her brother he will be close to her no matter what.  I don’t know about what he did behind the filming of this series but he had every right on the show to call out Joe Guidice loudly and often. Gia needs to realize that while she may love her father he is an awful human being. Sort of like serial killers children who can remember good things about them. Just because he is your father doesn’t exclude him from his horrible deeds  I think she needs some intense counseling to come to terms with both sides of her father‘s personality you can be a loving father and a degenerate person

I agree, Joe voiced his opinion about Juicy Joe and his actions and since it played out on the show Joe Go had every right to talk about his feelings about how it affected him and his family.

Gia was so pissed at Jackie last year about the metaphor, (It was a metaphor, read in a New Jersey accent), in reaction to the rumor her mother started in a malicious manor, she said it caused a lot of problems for her at school so you would think she would feel a certain way about her mother lying like that but Tio Joe says the truth and she can't handle it.  

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

Listen!!! I don’t hear anything Jennifer says anymore because I’m staring at her nose down to her chin. 

Came here to say this.  What a bad nose job it is and that she doesn't know how to talk with her new teeth only makes matters worse.  Love the way the cameraman shoots Jennifer from the side so we can get a good long look at how bad her nose is.  It looks even bigger than before.  If her plastic surgeon was here in the states, I would say a revision is necessary to take down that tip.  Bulbous. 

Edited by Shauna
forgot a word
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Came here to say this.  What a bad nose job it is and that she doesn't know how to talk with her teeth only makes matters worse.  Love the way the cameraman shoots Jennifer from the side so we can get a good long look at how bad her nose is.  It looks even bigger than before.  If her plastic surgeon was here in the states, I would say a revision is necessary to take down that tip.  Bulbous. 

Can you imagine what Bill thinks of that nose?  Tell again why didn't she use Bill's practice? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Can you imagine what Bill thinks of that nose?  Tell again why didn't she use Bill's practice? 

She said that Bill did her liposuction and said she was a terrible patient.  Well, you're not supposed to operate on relatives, that's the first thing.  Second, why couldn't Bill recommend someone?  The only reason I can think of going outside of the US is to save money.  By the looks of their home, they have plenty? 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Maybe UO? I can barely stand to watch Tre, I don't need to see her spawn on this show.

Agreed.  The last thing I want to see is kids--even if they are 20 years old.  Can you imagine how excited Tre is now that Gia is old enough to be thrown in the mix?  Just think of all the grooming Tre did to Gia to prep her for the show.  Stupid.  Get her off my screen.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Wow, this ep was especially triggering for me. I have horrid relatives like Joe Gorga. Watching this episode has made me so happy that I expelled that toxicity from my life nearly a decade ago.

Joe Gorga is a giant, angry man-child. His aggression towards his niece is not love. It's ego. He's disgusting. He came on this show 10 years ago to destroy his sister, and now to keep a paycheck he wants to hurt and embarrass his godchild.

Oh and watching Melissa gaslight Gia to defend his gross behavior is just as bad.

GET THESE TWO GRIFTERS OFF THE SHOW.

Disrespecting someone's father to their face and in public is akin to disrespecting them. That's just a fact, especially in Italian culture. Joe Gorga, if he cared about his family, would take the high road as the "elder" and just be quiet about it. But he needs a storyline. I despise the Gorgas more than ever and I didn't even think that was possible. 

Hear hear!! The Gorgas act like we haven't watched them for the last decade. I can't stand that man baby. 

51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe she is more intelligent than Teresa but she was absolutely looking for drama with Joe.  

She's 21. What is his excuse? He wants to be treated like an elder statesmen, then act like one. Stop having a tantrum. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Quite the contrary. Joe is the one looking for drama, always has been. Gia has been very clear for quite awhile that his tirades against her father hurt her. She has enough to deal with. Joe could choose to behave with class and keep his grievances, however justified he may see them, away from Gia. Instead, he starts arguments with her on camera after ignoring her for 6 months.

Uncle of the Year, right there. A daughter will defend her father, no matter what. Joe would expect Antonia to do just what Gia is doing. 

If Zio Joe thinks he’s so venerable and worthy of the respect and trust he’s clearly broken with Gia, he’d  deescalate. He does just the opposite. Antagonizing and gaslighting your niece is the definition of looking for drama.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 18

Not sure if this would work, since comprehension seems in short supply in the Giudice household, but maybe ask Gia how she’d feel about someone whose behavior landed one of her sisters in jail?  Would she be willing to just say “bygones”?  Joe Gorga shouldn’t discuss the situation with her, but I think she should understand why he doesn’t have the warm fuzzies for her father. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just now, jalady said:

Not sure if this would work, since comprehension seems in short supply in the Giudice household, but maybe ask Gia how she’d feel about someone whose behavior landed one of her sisters in jail?  Would she be willing to just say “bygones”?  Joe Gorga shouldn’t discuss the situation with her, but I think she should understand why he doesn’t have the warm fuzzies for her father. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, jalady said:

Regardless of how anyone turns the tables around, Joe G is screaming on national tv about something that happened in the past that they are all trying to keep in the past, as Gia maturely declared last night. She is 21, her sister is 10. Joe G needs to recognize that going on tv and screaming that their dad killed their grandparents (the people that the Gudicie family cared for daily while Joe G "worked" and Melissa did god knows what) will probably not sit well with the CHILDREN. For all we know they may think it themselves, but they're dealing with it privately because they're not all over tv and social media fighting with their uncle. That's all on him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

He's supposedly a grownup; he could make a conscious decision to not publicly badmouth the father of the nieces he claims to love. He is behaving as if he's being commanded not to think whatever he wants about Joe Giudice instead of being asked to verbally give it a rest. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

He's supposedly a grownup; he could make a conscious decision to not publicly badmouth the father of the nieces he claims to love. He is behaving as if he's being commanded not to think whatever he wants about Joe Giudice instead of being asked to verbally give it a rest. 

True. Noone is telling him to only speak lovingly about Juicy. They're just asking him to not speak at all. Which after so much time I think is reasonable. I know I'm sick of hearing about Juicy. He and Teresa both said after the reunion they made a pact to not speak of it again...yet here he is carrying on because now he realizing all his blowhard BS back then hurt his niece's feelings. And instead of just privately apologizing to them and dropping it, he sent them a passive aggressive text and disappeared for 6 months. Till the cameras started rolling again....

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I feel bad for Jennifer's kids, and it sucks to be cheated on...but you spend a year serving up mean girl shit, you better be prepared to eat some.

Gia doesn't like yelling and man boy tantrums because she grew up with a father that did it. Deep down she knows juicy is a POS floating in the same bowl as tarzan, but she's willing to ignore the stench to have a relationship with her father. I don't talk smack about my kids POS father to them, and I'd be pissed if my brother did.

Delores knows Tre so well. She's not going waste a breath trying to help her understand her stupidity.

Jackie's meal looked fabulous. 2 bites of tomato, several gulps of air and a big class of water keeps a body looking lean like beef jerky.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, HotHW said:

True. Noone is telling him to only speak lovingly about Juicy. They're just asking him to not speak at all. Which after so much time I think is reasonable. I know I'm sick of hearing about Juicy. He and Teresa both said after the reunion they made a pact to not speak of it again...yet here he is carrying on because now he realizing all his blowhard BS back then hurt his niece's feelings. And instead of just privately apologizing to them and dropping it, he sent them a passive aggressive text and disappeared for 6 months. Till the cameras started rolling again....

Or just attempt not to talk about it where his nieces will find out? I mean, go ahead and rant and rave to your friends and wife, just make an effort to do it out of camera range. Shit happens and all, so I am sure a normal person would put his foot in his mouth here and there (especially someone in the public eye), but I really don't see why a loving uncle wouldn't at least try to consider his nieces' feelings, regardless of whether their dad is an ass.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I get all the whining about Joe (who I don't like anyhow); but in relation to this thing with Gia, I do think she wants the storyline and was in fact looking for more drama.  I mean, did he bring Juicy up at this party, or did Gia?

If Joe is required to understand that his brother-in-law is Gia's father, Gia is also required to understand that Teresa is Joe's sister.  How on earth her emotions for her father are somehow more valid than Joe's for his sister (and their parents) doesn't track IMO.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 13