Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09 : Bad Romance

• Start Topic

On 2/11/2022 at 5:51 PM, magemaud said:

He actually suggests that she send her ex HIS dick pic, but her comeback is great that it wouldn't make anyone jealous since it was "so tiny." Besides, I'm not sure of this, but unlike Jasmine's breast photos, don't dick pix usually not include the person's face so it could be just about anyone's genitalia?

As Jess said to Colt, "Good morning, here's my ****"

As i recalled, it was "Good morning, my d***!" That amused me. 

• Love 1
On 2/11/2022 at 1:26 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

I think his is the new wife sat next to her father..

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 10-24-16 Bad Romance - discovery+.png

YES! That's what I remembered as her step mother. There were a few scenes with her. I thought she looked way young to be married to the father. She looks close in age ( to my eyes) to X and her sister. Also, since most of the Colombian women we see on these shows are heavily into make up - I don't think I ever saw her look like she looked in a mirror. Again, not really criticizing just noticing and sharing. She always looked like she just finished scrubbing the floor.

• Love 1
On 2/9/2022 at 5:22 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Gino: "Your breasts aren't nudes." Jasmine: "Oh yeah, well here is your nudes." (snatches his hat to expose his bald ass head) This is a moment that will forever live on 90 Day Fiance.

That goes in the Hall of Fame along with "Get my red bag," shriek from whatsherface!

On 2/10/2022 at 8:33 AM, Xebug67 said:

This guy was such a nasty piece of work.  Just one example of his controlling, domineering behavior was on New Year’s Eve we were going to meet up with a few couples who are friends of his.  I was all dressed up when he came to pick me up, and there he was, in jeans and a leather jacket.  We live in Arizona, so even on New Year’s Eve it doesn’t necessarily get too awfully cold.  He got pissed off that I was overdressed, according to him, and badgered me into changing into jeans also so that we could match.  When we got to the restaurant, which was very upscale, I was mortified to be wearing jeans while all the women in the other couples were wearing dresses, and the guys were wearing dress clothing as well. I finally got fed up with all his michigas and dumped him,

I dated that guy too, not actually your guy but "that guy."  I was young and did not know how horribly bad it could get until it did...oy vey is right.  Controlling and a tinge psycho and always accusing me of things I never did and never said...it took a while to get over that shit.  Update on him, he has been married three times now.

Gino is stealthy about his deeds, Jasmine probably thought he was a simp and good mark that she could manipulate and get to the states but Gino was keeping things under his hat!

I am so sorry for your loss, please promise me you will not wind up on this show with a Tunisian Love Rat, lol.  To quote Memphis, "Me sorry."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So I finally got to actually watch the episode rather than just clips or reading descrptions...

BEN...OMG....WTF was that whole gym scene. I think the production crew think he is a giant douchebag. And he has to hide his feet? his FEET? This guy is loco, seriously. He needs someone like Memphis's foster sister to smack him every time he says how deep the connection is, how this is the first time feeling unconditional love....seriously? You have been TEXTING for 3 months. Not even a facetime call or video messages....and you have children! If he truly thinks what he has with "Mahogany" is true love and they are soulmates, he really doesn't understand what either of those things are.....

Jasmine and Gino----I was literally cheering at the tv as she laid into him. And the doofus just sat there with either a stupid grin on his face or a blank expression. I think the camera crew is the only thing that save him from getting the crap slapped out of him. I mean, I know I wanted to smack the grin off his face. The sharing of the pics is bad enough, but then the fact that he did it WHILE SHE WAS LAYING NEXT TO HIM SLEEPING is a whole other level of low. And this is a SB from years ago....WTF is he still in touch with her?? Does he thinks she gives AF about his new woman or what he is doing?? No, she doesn't. Jasmine was spot on when she said guys like him take advantage of women in desperate financial situations and it is sick. Also, I think it is disturbing the comments that essentially say well Jasmine is letting it all hang out in the skimpy beach wear so what is the big deal about someone seeing a pic of her breasts or why does she care so much she almost had a boob slip out of that suit----he shared those pics without her consent. Period. If she wants to parade around on a topless beach she can, she well aware of who may see her....very different

Ximena's good bye was so fake and forced as she struggled to get any actual tears out....guarantee she ran off and sold that ring and will have a song and dance about losing it or being robbed. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Jasmine and Gino----I was literally cheering at the tv as she laid into him. And the doofus just sat there with either a stupid grin on his face or a blank expression. I think the camera crew is the only thing that save him from getting the crap slapped out of him. I mean, I know I wanted to smack the grin off his face. The sharing of the pics is bad enough, but then the fact that he did it WHILE SHE WAS LAYING NEXT TO HIM SLEEPING is a whole other level of low.

Everything about him is gross.

• Love 7
On 2/13/2022 at 8:30 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

That goes in the Hall of Fame along with "Get my red bag," shriek from whatsherface!

I dated that guy too, not actually your guy but "that guy."  I was young and did not know how horribly bad it could get until it did...oy vey is right.  Controlling and a tinge psycho and always accusing me of things I never did and never said...it took a while to get over that shit.  Update on him, he has been married three times now.

Gino is stealthy about his deeds, Jasmine probably thought he was a simp and good mark that she could manipulate and get to the states but Gino was keeping things under his hat!

I am so sorry for your loss, please promise me you will not wind up on this show with a Tunisian Love Rat, lol.  To quote Memphis, "Me sorry."

Baltimore Betty, you are too funny!  😍

Sadly there are so many of "that guy" out there that it's inevitable that all of us women will encounter "that guy" at least once in our lifetimes, and sadly, usually more than once.

Every time that Gino has demonstrated that he actually has a back bone, I've been shocked.  I always expect him to cave in to Jasmine, probably because we've seen him do so so many times.  Too bad that one of those times was now, when he devastated that poor woman.  I hope she proceeds to make mince meat out of him for the remainder of the season. 

Meanwhile, I'm Jonesing for a new episode.  I forgot that there was going to be a two-week hiatus because of stupid Super Bowl.  Growl!

• Love 5

Just now weighing in on this episode.  

Kudos (seriously) to Caleb, for being so honest with Alina about their situation and not letting her manipulate him into a commitment he wasn't ready to make). 

In retrospect, I feel I judged him too harshly at the start of the season.  I found him to be very introspective and was somewhat shocked at the sensitive yet straightforward way he handled the breakup with Alina, who I found turned into a manipulative little asshole (on top of the other off-camera revelations which were repugnant).  I wouldn't be surprised if TLC recruited him for The Single Life.  

Gino is a pig (no insults intended towards the 4-legged variety).  I understand Jasmine's reaction.  Hell, her exes who betrayed her trust were probably nice looking men, too.  Maybe she thought someone as unattractive as Gino would be more faithful and not have as many opportunities to cheat or betray her trust.  He showed his true colors in those texts to his ex and sending out Jasmine's topless photos like that?  I'd have probably gone Lorena Bobbitt on his ass in that hotel room.  Just because Jasmine is batshit crazy doesn't mean Gino isn't the biggest prick in the 90DF universe.  Ugh.  

Because I'm a horrible human, I hope that asshat (whose name escapes me) desperately seeking Mahogany never finds her.  Dude is creepy as hell.  

I can't wait for this week's episode to see the rest of Jasmine's tirade (TLC showed the entire meltdown scene on D+, then went back in and edited it out....I guess they figured out they were hitting the ratings jackpot and decided to drag it out for 2 weeks) and the other stories unfold.  This has been a pretty entertaining season overall.  

Spoiler

I just read and posted an article in the Couples thread that apparently Mike and Ximena have split, so I'm curious to see how the rest of their story at filming time unfolds.  

• Love 5
On 2/14/2022 at 6:22 AM, Stuckathome said:

So I finally got to actually watch the episode rather than just clips or reading descrptions...

BEN...OMG....WTF was that whole gym scene. I think the production crew think he is a giant douchebag. And he has to hide his feet? his FEET? This guy is loco, seriously. He needs someone like Memphis's foster sister to smack him every time he says how deep the connection is, how this is the first time feeling unconditional love....seriously? You have been TEXTING for 3 months. Not even a facetime call or video messages....and you have children! If he truly thinks what he has with "Mahogany" is true love and they are soulmates, he really doesn't understand what either of those things are.....

Jasmine and Gino----I was literally cheering at the tv as she laid into him. And the doofus just sat there with either a stupid grin on his face or a blank expression. I think the camera crew is the only thing that save him from getting the crap slapped out of him. I mean, I know I wanted to smack the grin off his face. The sharing of the pics is bad enough, but then the fact that he did it WHILE SHE WAS LAYING NEXT TO HIM SLEEPING is a whole other level of low. And this is a SB from years ago....WTF is he still in touch with her?? Does he thinks she gives AF about his new woman or what he is doing?? No, she doesn't. Jasmine was spot on when she said guys like him take advantage of women in desperate financial situations and it is sick. Also, I think it is disturbing the comments that essentially say well Jasmine is letting it all hang out in the skimpy beach wear so what is the big deal about someone seeing a pic of her breasts or why does she care so much she almost had a boob slip out of that suit----he shared those pics without her consent. Period. If she wants to parade around on a topless beach she can, she well aware of who may see her....very different

Ximena's good bye was so fake and forced as she struggled to get any actual tears out....guarantee she ran off and sold that ring and will have a song and dance about losing it or being robbed. 

While she is a lot and needs some anger management, I think Jasmine is gorgeous and had no freaking idea why she was with this weirdo.  It isn't his face, it is his effed up personality, issues with boundaries and that hat.  The hat makes me angry.  HA!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

While she is a lot and needs some anger management, I think Jasmine is gorgeous and had no freaking idea why she was with this weirdo.  It isn't his face, it is his effed up personality, issues with boundaries and that hat.  The hat makes me angry.  HA!

The hat is a physical manifestation of his insecurities 😆 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I really hope Jasmine has a photo of the squids naked head she can send it to her ex to make him jealous laugh.

All smiles for Mike while they chew the steak he's paying for. The family will be there waiting in the house he pays for when he comes back in a couple of months. X is sad he's taking his wallet, but happy he won't be belching on top of her again soon.

Looks like preacher got some botox eyelid droop. Maybe it'll wear off before his ugly toes can stalk down Mahogany.

Memphis is a controlling ultimatumist. Hamza better gear up for his life of chores, childcare, chowing cooch and being chastised.

I'm glad Cawleb was honest with Alina and himself. Not everyone is the caregiver type.