Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09 : Bad Romance

• Start Topic

On 2/7/2022 at 1:27 PM, magemaud said:

He kissed her on the top of her head and shook her hand like a grandfather

On 2/7/2022 at 1:34 PM, Frozendiva said:

Alina and Caleb: Guess it was time to write them out and finish them off and give the audience closure. They may have been Internet friends/penpals, but that relationship did not carry over to reality. 

I'm convinced the production staff wrote the script for the "break-up" of Caleb and Alina as a way of writing Alina out of the show (due to her racist commentary) without having to admit their vetting of the show participants was incomplete and faulty.  It gets TLC off the hook, and doesn't have anything on tape that could be suit-worthy later.  Caleb would go along b/c he was losing interest in Alina anyway, so no big deal for him.  Alina would go along so that she wouldn't be seen as the hateful person she really is.  They get to wrap up their story in what could easily be seen as a natural progression.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That’s Ximena’s young step-mother. I don’t think we’ve ever seen pictures of her mother. 

I’m pretty sure you mean Gino. 

Wait isn’t X stepmother the young one hanging on dad and the older woman is X birth mother. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 2/8/2022 at 7:59 AM, Stuckathome said:

So, in her instagram stories, Jasmine is now saying that Gino's ex sent the nudes to various bloggers who have posted them and even shared them with her employer and that she has lost her job as a result (the show and her temper didn't help i am sure). If this is true, it is disgusting and I really, really hope she kicked Gino to the curb. THAT is why you don't share shit that was only intended for you as a joke or to "make her jealous". WTF

I have to wonder what her employer thought of those butt shots as she pranced around the island!  Lol

She showed off as much as Gino showed of her privates!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tunia said:

I'm convinced the production staff wrote the script for the "break-up" of Caleb and Alina as a way of writing Alina out of the show (due to her racist commentary) without having to admit their vetting of the show participants was incomplete and faulty.  It gets TLC off the hook, and doesn't have anything on tape that could be suit-worthy later.  Caleb would go along b/c he was losing interest in Alina anyway, so no big deal for him.  Alina would go along so that she wouldn't be seen as the hateful person she really is.  They get to wrap up their story in what could easily be seen as a natural progression.

I am much more convinced that TLC committed to having her off the show because they'd already filmed all of her footage.  Spin it however you want - Caleb just isn't that into her.

• Love 7

I don't believe I've seen a more satisfying segment in this series than that final one with Jasmine berating Gino. How wonderful it was. I think my favorite part was the zoom in on the toothbrush. It is honestly amazing that Jasmine could roast Gino in her second language so expertly. We should all aspire to that level of bilingual skill. Her saying she’s gonna leave Gino “alone and depressed in Michigan” made my soul leave my body. Incredible. He deserved every bit of that. His entire composure changed once he was found out. It was like an entirely different Gino …

IT IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE to share intimate photos of a partner/ex partner/person to someone else they DID NOT CONSENT TO. But what's worse is that he lied about it until he knew she had proof. Biggest red flag right there. I wouldn't be able to trust him again. Fuck Gino. He didn't even try to comfort her when she was so upset. And who sends photos to an ex of a new girlfriend out of revenge. This shows how scary he is. He is a revengeful person and very passive-aggressive. The scariest kind of individual. “It wasn’t your nudes, it was just your chest.” First off, what kind of manipulative BS was that?! Second off, that wasn’t even what she was totally upset about. She dodged a bullet. She will get a much better-looking guy and a guy who would appreciate her and not be such a loser. They were a complete mismatch. He looked so filthy like he smelled bad. Also, I’m living for the Gino sucks rant on here.

Gino: "Your breasts aren't nudes." Jasmine: "Oh yeah, well here is your nudes." (snatches his hat to expose his bald ass head) This is a moment that will forever live on 90 Day Fiance.

Ben reading that shitty poem while so out of breath, his romantic story about a literal “train wreck”, was peak comedy for me. Can someone on here please describe for me the type of person who would respond positively to receiving “The Runaway Train” in a text from a romantic partner? 🚂 💃 🕺 Also Ben sitting at the restaurant alone, bewildered because “they agreed on 8” when she literally never texted him back was peak comedy. “I’m not even ready for her to answer the phone. I don’t know what I’d say.” I don’t think you have to worry about that, chief…..I think God is telling you to go home.

Ben was planning a family with “Mahogany”? Doesn’t he already have children? If so, God doesn’t care about those kids anymore. God told Ben to make new ones. What a complete narcissist old prick. Chasing a pretend hot teenager looking woman. Spend more time with your CHILDREN, you fucking loser moron.

Hamza will never learn English if Memphis doesn't speak properly. "Me hungry. Me sleepy.” I can't handle the caveman speak. Her thinking things were going to be '50-50' in the US is fucking hilarious. Hamza will be an immigrant to a country where he does not speak the language. How does she think he will split the bills with her? NPs can earn six figures (though she is young and might not be there yet). What job is going to materialize for him here? She is delusional. He is also in his mid-20s, so it is not so shocking that he wouldn't have a nest egg.

Has anyone explained to Memphis that a last second surprise prenup, presented in a language they don’t speak, under threat of not going through with the marriage….well, it’s a textbook case of every POSSIBLE way to invalidate one. Prenups are good. This mess is not.

She is giving off grooming vibes and creeping me out the way she acts! Gross! Even my coworker thinks she is a turnoff. I hope Hamza doesn't go through with the wedding. His life will be miserable with her bitching at him all the time. It will be a disaster. Her wig is also repulsive.

I think Caleb handled the situation well. He was completely honest and sensitive to Alina's feelings. It wasn't for him. He is not the caretaking type. That's fair. He tried it and it didn't work for him. I loved how caring and affectionate he was to her in the car and at the airport and even in the hotel room.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
On 2/7/2022 at 11:47 AM, Stuckathome said:

Think the biggest obstacle to him contributing financially is that he doesn't have any skills and only knows 5 words of English. Can't think of any job off hand that you can routinely use "boobies, sexy time and yes baby" . 

Don't forget "No problem."

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have to wonder what her employer thought of those butt shots as she pranced around the island!  Lol

It seems like in past seasons they scrambled butt shots like that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/8/2022 at 1:24 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Seems like a complete waste of money, what's wrong with what she's got?

Before_the_90_Days_Mike_Ximena_IG.jpg

If looks could talk...we've seen this depressed, hopeless facial expression of hers far more than any joyful expressions.  She really seems to hate him in this pic, but is resigning herself to marrying him to improve the lot of her and her kids. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

That’s Ximena’s young step-mother. I don’t think we’ve ever seen pictures of her mother. 

We haven't seen pics of Ximena's mother, but we have seen HER in several different scenes.  She was definitely in attendance at the marriage proposal dinner, and I think she was also present for the meet-and-greet when Mike first arrived at Ximena's house.  Ximena really is the younger spitting image of her mother.

20 hours ago, magemaud said:

Thank you for that correction, Magemaud.  I clearly was on auto pilot when I mistyped the wrong name.

1 minute ago, Xebug67 said:

This photo looks like some sort of odd before and after diet pic.

17 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

If looks could talk...we've seen this depressed, hopeless facial expression of hers far more than any joyful expressions.  She really seems to hate him in this pic, but is resigning herself to marrying him to improve the lot of her and her kids. 

She is clearly taking one for the team.

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

With all due respect, I don't think her employer should have any say whatsoever as to what Jasmine was wearing on her personal vacation at a private resort. 

Personally, I have always thought those wedgie thong bathing suit bottoms are gross and disgusting, ever since they arrived on the swimwear scene back in the 70s.  Even if the wearer has a perfect butt, I really don't want to see it.  I'm far from a prude, but I think that the old fashioned two-piece bikinis and certain one-piece bathing suits are so much sexier than literally baring it all, but to each his own, as long as they're not hurting anyone while they're wearing them, LOL.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't believe I've seen a more satisfying segment in this series than that final one with Jasmine berating Gino. How wonderful it was. I think my favorite part was the zoom in on the toothbrush. It is honestly amazing that Jasmine could roast Gino in her second language so expertly. We should all aspire to that level of bilingual skill. Her saying she’s gonna leave Gino “alone and depressed in Michigan” made my soul leave my body. Incredible. He deserved every bit of that. His entire composure changed once he was found out. It was like an entirely different Gino …

IT IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE to share intimate photos of a partner/ex partner/person to someone else they DID NOT CONSENT TO. But what's worse is that he lied about it until he knew she had proof. Biggest red flag right there. I wouldn't be able to trust him again. Fuck Gino. He didn't even try to comfort her when she was so upset. And who sends photos to an ex of a new girlfriend out of revenge. This shows how scary he is. He is a revengeful person and very passive-aggressive. The scariest kind of individual. “It wasn’t your nudes, it was just your chest.” First off, what kind of manipulative BS was that?! Second off, that wasn’t even what she was totally upset about. She dodged a bullet. She will get a much better-looking guy and a guy who would appreciate her and not be such a loser. They were a complete mismatch. He looked so filthy like he smelled bad. Also, I’m living for the Gino sucks rant on here.

Gino: "Your breasts aren't nudes." Jasmine: "Oh yeah, well here is your nudes." (snatches his hat to expose his bald ass head) This is a moment that will forever live on 90 Day Fiance.

Ben reading that shitty poem while so out of breath, his romantic story about a literal “train wreck”, was peak comedy for me. Can someone on here please describe for me the type of person who would respond positively to receiving “The Runaway Train” in a text from a romantic partner? 🚂 💃 🕺 Also Ben sitting at the restaurant alone, bewildered because “they agreed on 8” when she literally never texted him back was peak comedy. “I’m not even ready for her to answer the phone. I don’t know what I’d say.” I don’t think you have to worry about that, chief…..I think God is telling you to go home.

Ben was planning a family with “Mahogany”? Doesn’t he already have children? If so, God doesn’t care about those kids anymore. God told Ben to make new ones. What a complete narcissist old prick. Chasing a pretend hot teenager looking woman. Spend more time with your CHILDREN, you fucking loser moron.

Hamza will never learn English if Memphis doesn't speak properly. "Me hungry. Me sleepy.” I can't handle the caveman speak. Her thinking things were going to be '50-50' in the US is fucking hilarious. Hamza will be an immigrant to a country where he does not speak the language. How does she think he will split the bills with her? NPs can earn six figures (though she is young and might not be there yet). What job is going to materialize for him here? She is delusional. He is also in his mid-20s, so it is not so shocking that he wouldn't have a nest egg.

Has anyone explained to Memphis that a last second surprise prenup, presented in a language they don’t speak, under threat of not going through with the marriage….well, it’s a textbook case of every POSSIBLE way to invalidate one. Prenups are good. This mess is not.

She is giving off grooming vibes and creeping me out the way she acts! Gross! Even my coworker thinks she is a turnoff. I hope Hamza doesn't go through with the wedding. His life will be miserable with her bitching at him all the time. It will be a disaster. Her wig is also repulsive.

I think Caleb handled the situation well. He was completely honest and sensitive to Alina's feelings. It wasn't for him. He is not the caretaking type. That's fair. He tried it and it didn't work for him. I loved how caring and affectionate he was to her in the car and at the airport and even in the hotel room.

So much great stuff in your post, Hotel Snarker, that I don't know where to begin.

Sadly, until now, I think that Gino came across as sympathetic because all we’ve seen is Jasmine constantly blowing up at him.  Now, after seeing how calculating and manipulative and stealth he can be, I’m living for the highlight of Jasmine ripping that hat off of this gargoyle’s head.  It will live on in 90 Day history, along with Danielle blowing up at Moe, Angela hitting Michael in the face with cake, and so on, and so on, and so on.  

I really do believe that this poor woman had been traumatized by her past abusive, untrustworthy relationship(s), and that she wasn’t putting on an act when she would constantly lose her temper.  Regardless of all the past bad stuff, and unfortunately now also present, Jasmine really should look into anger management classes so as to rein in her impulsive tantrums.  She is a very attractive (even if much/most of it is artificial) woman who is also well-spoken.  If she could become more refined and less angry at the world/men, she very well could find a much better sugar daddy who actually has some sugar to lavish on a woman like her.  This TV show has given her such great exposure, men will be swarming to her.  She’ll just have to choose more carefully and wisely next time around.  And when she does finally hook up with an actually, hopefully good looking man with $$$, I hope she sends Gino photos of her living her best life without Gino, the way that he sent photos of her to his ex.

Ben is absolutely disgusting, both physically and personality-wise.  He’s on par with Kimbaaaly insofar as how he thinks so undeservedly highly of himself.  He doesn’t have the goods to back up that inflated opinion.  He was so CRINGE when he was boastfully reading that shitty poem/story of his.  And just how much did he have to pay TLC’s camera crew to get them to film him working out and shirtless?  This guy really does think he’s all that, when he’s actually all NOT.  

And is he also cheap?  The guy couldn’t order anything more than water?  It’s not like he’s going to be driving anywhere after he leaves the restaurant.  He didn’t even have to order an alcoholic drink.  He could have ordered a soda or a virgin version of an alcoholic drink.  I would be embarrassed to sit at a table as long as he did without ordering anything at all, even a snack.

Sadly there are guys out there in the real world who do think their original families are replaceable.  20 years ago, immediately before meeting my husband who just passed away, I was in a short-term relationship with a guy who was constantly hounding me about starting a family with him, when he already had a lovely 12-year-old daughter that he rarely if ever spent any time with.  We only dated for 3 months, but he was too much too soon from the get-go.  The guy was constantly instant messaging me on the computer throughout the day, and while he was at work.  This was back when instant messaging was kind of new and a novelty.  It was so effing annoying.  He was way too clingy for my tastes.  I do recall having to always remember to log on to the computer invisibly/anonymously, so he wouldn’t know I was on there and would thus not be able to message me all friggin’ day long.  Then he started with the naming of our children together.  Oy vay!  I don’t have children, and never ever wanted to have children, but this guy just couldn’t accept that fact.  I would repeatedly tell him that if he wanted to start another family, I was not the woman for him.  Besides, he already had a gorgeous, lovely, sweet girl for a daughter.  I always wanted to spend more time with her with us all together so I could get to know her better, as well as to get this jerk to be in his daughter’s life more than he was.  

This guy was such a nasty piece of work.  Just one example of his controlling, domineering behavior was on New Year’s Eve we were going to meet up with a few couples who are friends of his.  I was all dressed up when he came to pick me up, and there he was, in jeans and a leather jacket.  We live in Arizona, so even on New Year’s Eve it doesn’t necessarily get too awfully cold.  He got pissed off that I was overdressed, according to him, and badgered me into changing into jeans also so that we could match.  When we got to the restaurant, which was very upscale, I was mortified to be wearing jeans while all the women in the other couples were wearing dresses, and the guys were wearing dress clothing as well. I finally got fed up with all his michigas and dumped him, after which he slashed the tires on my Jeep.  I know it was him who did it because my neighbor saw a vehicle that matched his parked on the street in the middle of the night, but I couldn’t prove it to the police so he got away with doing that.  Talk about dodging a bullet.  Thankfully, that was the last I heard of him.

With regards to Memphis, if I were any of her patients and I witnessed her behavior on TV, I would be running for the hills and removing myself from her roster of patients.  Despite one being her personal life behavior, and perhaps being more professional on her job, I would never be able to have any level of respect for her after her stint on 90 Day.  She is so awful in so many ways, starting off with the disrespecting of Mother Hamza’s rules of no intimacy before marriage (at least not in her home), continuing on with her exaggerated and overblown misgivings about Hamza’s trustworthiness because he lied about his age, to her cave woman speak, to her emasculating talk about his being too quick on the trigger in bed, yada yada yada.  I really hope that Hamza DOESN’T go through with marrying this abusive witch.  That is too high a price to pay to come to the U.S.  It’s not like he’s living in poverty, the way Rose was in the Philippines.  He has a nice home, along with a mother and sister who adore and dote on him.  And that pre-nup.  Yet another way to try to exert control over this seemingly ignorant, naive rube Hamza.  I’d be surprised if she lets him go to the bathroom by himself without getting her permission to do so, she’s that controlling IMO.

Regarding Caleb, I’ve been reading everyone’s comments about him all season long, and respectfully taking in what everyone has to say.  I, however, have never been able to agree that Caleb is a bad apple.  He’s not my cup of tea, what with all his pretentious hypothesizing and verbal diarrhea, but he’s really harmless and is actually quite caring and thoughtful.  Things with Alina could have gone so wrong so many different ways and times, but they never did because Caleb DID step up to the plate when it was necessary.  He’s a better person than I am, because I could never have done what he did - be intimate with Alina (if I were a man anyway).  He was also very classy, honest and kind to her when he let her down about not being able or willing to become a lifetime caregiver to her, opinions and feelings that he is more than entitled to have.  Meanwhile, all along Alina was secretive, duplicitous, gossipy with her clown hair sidekick and female friend, pushy, demanding, pouty, resentful, etc.  Prior to learning about Alina’s multiple racist comments, I would have wished her well and not held her nagging and obnoxious behavior towards Caleb against her.  Now that the whole world is aware of her racist attitude, I hope she rots in hell with all the other bigots in the world.  No sympathy for her any longer!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

And is he also cheap?  The guy couldn’t order anything more than water?  I

It looks like they gave him tap water so maybe he will pay for being cheap.

1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

With regards to Memphis, if I were any of her patients and I witnessed her behavior on TV, I would be running for the hills and removing myself from her roster of patients. 

There are some negative reviews by patients online so maybe they don’t need to see the show.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Xebug67 said:
On 2/9/2022 at 11:21 AM, magemaud said:

We haven't seen pics of Ximena's mother, but we have seen HER in several different scenes.  She was definitely in attendance at the marriage proposal dinner, and I think she was also present for the meet-and-greet when Mike first arrived at Ximena's house.  Ximena really is the younger spitting image of her mother.

No, that was her step-mother in those scenes. The second photo is her sister, Wendy.

4C561786-953C-490E-B22D-ACE9B9B7A5EA.jpeg

097DAAAB-3B14-4199-8506-604DE5048187.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
added sister photo
  • Useful 1

Wow, just wow! Thanks for posting the link. I would imagine we non D+sers will get to see at least some of that scene when the next episode airs. Good thing Gino had the camera crew there for protection because Jasmine was clearly going for the jugular (not that I blame her, he's a total POS) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

With all due respect, I don't think her employer should have any say whatsoever as to what Jasmine was wearing on her personal vacation at a private resort. 

Personally, I have always thought those wedgie thong bathing suit bottoms are gross and disgusting, ever since they arrived on the swimwear scene back in the 70s.  Even if the wearer has a perfect butt, I really don't want to see it.  I'm far from a prude, but I think that the old fashioned two-piece bikinis and certain one-piece bathing suits are so much sexier than literally baring it all, but to each his own, as long as they're not hurting anyone while they're wearing them, LOL.

I commented because farther up the page it was written her employer fired her due to pictures posted. 

On 2/8/2022 at 7:59 AM, Stuckathome said:

So, in her instagram stories, Jasmine is now saying that Gino's ex sent the nudes to various bloggers who have posted them and even shared them with her employer and that she has lost her job as a result (the show and her temper didn't help i am sure). If this is true, it is disgusting and I really, really hope she kicked Gino to the curb. THAT is why you don't share shit that was only intended for you as a joke or to "make her jealous". WTF

This is what I was answering to!

35 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

For those of us who don't get Discovery Plus there apparently was a longer clip shown on there about the fight between Gino and Jasmine

100,411 views and I think I accounted for the last dozen. Thank you for posting! Can you imagine if there were any bystanders outside, enjoying their walk and coming across this hate fest? I think that Jasmine became even more enraged because Gino decided to become a frozen statue, with little to no defense or anything . . . I mean, say something. Beg for forgiveness - not that it's a forgivable act, but offer some crumb to help diffuse the situation. Playing dumb at the beginning wasn't helpful either. Man, she let it all out and he deserves it.

• Love 3
On 2/9/2022 at 3:12 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Wait isn’t X stepmother the young one hanging on dad and the older woman is X birth mother. 

Yeah- X mom was sitting next to her at the dinner. The dad's wife was sitting next to him. 

• Love 2
On 2/4/2022 at 10:32 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ben continues to stalk Mahogany.

Unless this was a preconceived story arc, Ben's insistence on flying to Peru gives me the creeps, especially when your never-before skyped g/f tells you NOT to come (regardless of reason). That's Ben's cue to pack it in and move on to another catfish. Ben's desperation smacks of control... She won't resist me once I'm standing in front of her." Eww

• Love 12
On 2/10/2022 at 7:40 AM, Xebug67 said:

It looks like a wig, from the way it sits so high all the way around and looks like it lays on skin rather than growing out of it. (This is the photo with the pink t-shirt.)

Is his hair situation one of the reasons he's so nasty? That and his pencil d-word, per Jasmine? Actually I find him rather effeminate. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Breedom said:

Beg for forgiveness - not that it's a forgivable act, but offer some crumb to help diffuse the situation.

No apology was forthcoming. His eyes darted back and forth, and he said with a sneer, "I didn't post nudes, yes your breasts were showing but they weren't nudes..." (while removing his glasses dismissively) as if he could get off on a technicality. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Maybe he just let one rip and she was disgusted.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 2/10/2022 at 8:15 AM, MrBuhBye said:

It looks like they gave him tap water so maybe he will pay for being cheap.

There are some negative reviews by patients online so maybe they don’t need to see the show.

If only, with regards to pastor Ben.

Re Memphis, hopefully/probably there will be a ton more negative reviews after her season.  Perhaps her supervisors will learn something from her appalling, disgraceful behavior (if they're not already aware of it).

23 hours ago, magemaud said:

No, that was her step-mother in those scenes. The second photo is her sister, Wendy.

4C561786-953C-490E-B22D-ACE9B9B7A5EA.jpeg

097DAAAB-3B14-4199-8506-604DE5048187.jpeg

Isn't the first photo her biological mother?  Just look at the facial resemblance.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I commented because farther up the page it was written her employer fired her due to pictures posted. 

This is what I was answering to!

Jeanne222, so sorry about not recalling the mention of her having been fired due to the pictures.  Thanks for enlightening me about it. 

I would totally understand her being fired for her manic behavior more so than the pics.  Wow.  Gino really has cost this woman a lot - her dignity, her privacy, her trust, and also her job.  Just wow.  I hope she can rebound from this without having to resort to earning money the way Larissa earns it - on OnlyFans, LOL.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

If only, with regards to pastor Ben.

Re Memphis, hopefully/probably there will be a ton more negative reviews after her season.  Perhaps her supervisors will learn something from her appalling, disgraceful behavior (if they're not already aware of it).

Isn't the first photo her biological mother?  Just look at the facial resemblance.

I thought that was her biological mother as well.

Her father's new wife is around the same age as Ximena. Pictures seem hard to come by.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Love 2

Without having D+, is there a way to look at older episodes to clear up whether the heavyset woman is X’s bio or step mother? I know that woman’s name and relationship was shown on screen when we first “met” her. 

I knew Gino was a loser, but thought that Jasmine was worse with her irrational jealousy. After watching this photo storyline unfold, Gino is not only a loser, but an absolutely horrible human. The way he stood there and his responses to her in that clip were awful. I would have wanted to beat the crap out him too. He's lucky the production team was there. Jasmine would have ripped him to shreds.

What is the deal with his hair? If that were me, I'd shave it all off. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Without having D+, is there a way to look at older episodes to clear up whether the heavyset woman is X’s bio or step mother? I know that woman’s name and relationship was shown on screen when we first “met” her. 

1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I had a look & on D+ the heavyset woman in red & black is sat next to Ximena at the dinner & is described as her mother in a caption while there is a heavyset female sitting next to her father who is a lot younger and is not pictured above.

Edited by Welshman in Ca

Thank you so much for clearing this up! I owe everyone an apology. All this time I've thought that was her step-mother. I think I know the other heavyset woman you mean, she kind of reminds me of Chantel's sister, Winter? 

X's parents seem to have an amicable enough relationship because I remember the early scenes when they both were giving her advice about Mike. They were seated side by side, so maybe that's where I got the idea that woman was the new wife. 

BTW, I also tried to watch older episodes on the TLC Go app. First I had to jump through all sorts of hoops to update it, then when I finally was able to use the app, none of the episodes would play. I was ready to tear my hair out, so again thanks for taking one for the team and pointing out my error. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Thank you so much for clearing this up! I owe everyone an apology. All this time I've thought that was her step-mother. I think I know the other heavyset woman you mean, she kind of reminds me of Chantel's sister, Winter? 

X's parents seem to have an amicable enough relationship because I remember the early scenes when they both were giving her advice about Mike. They were seated side by side, so maybe that's where I got the idea that woman was the new wife. 

BTW, I also tried to watch older episodes on the TLC Go app. First I had to jump through all sorts of hoops to update it, then when I finally was able to use the app, none of the episodes would play. I was ready to tear my hair out, so again thanks for taking one for the team and pointing out my error. 

I think his is the new wife sat next to her father..

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 10-24-16 Bad Romance - discovery+.png

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I think his is the new wife sat next to her father..

Yes, I'm sure you're correct. I only got a glimpse of her and just thought she was a relative at the dinner that I hadn't noticed before and, on closer look, I don't know where I got the idea she reminded me Winter. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I knew Gino was a loser, but thought that Jasmine was worse with her irrational jealousy. After watching this photo storyline unfold, Gino is not only a loser, but an absolutely horrible human. The way he stood there and his responses to her in that clip were awful. I would have wanted to beat the crap out him too. He's lucky the production team was there. Jasmine would have ripped him to shreds.

What is the deal with his hair? If that were me, I'd shave it all off. 

I actually think that Gino should be booted from the show for sharing nude photos without Jasmine's permission.

It's just another in a long line of incidents that TLC puts up with for some unknown reason (these have been mentioned before, so nothing new here) like Nicole shoving Azan, Angela screaming at Michael for no reason/shoving a cake in his face/flashing herself on the tell all/threatening other tell all participants, and I know there's more but it's Friday afternoon, my brain is fried. I know Alina got booted off, and obviously Geoffrey, so there's that. 

Yet I keep watching. And yelling at the TV. And watching. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I actually think that Gino should be booted from the show for sharing nude photos without Jasmine's permission.

“But they’re not nudes.”  Maybe she should say the same if she shares pics of his willy and crops out the nuts.

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone should ask him why women can go topless at nude beaches but not regular ones.

I don't think Gino's brain could handle that. I can imagine that stupid expression on his face with his twitching eyes right now.

He would use this as an excuse to text his ex in order to ask her opinion on the matter. 

• LOL 2
51 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

“But they’re not nudes.”  Maybe she should say the same if she shares pics of his willy and crops out the nuts.

He actually suggests that she send her ex HIS dick pic, but her comeback is great that it wouldn't make anyone jealous since it was "so tiny." Besides, I'm not sure of this, but unlike Jasmine's breast photos, don't dick pix usually not include the person's face so it could be just about anyone's genitalia?

As Jess said to Colt, "Good morning, here's my ****"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I don't think Gino's brain could handle that. I can imagine that stupid expression on his face with his twitching eyes right now.

He would use this as an excuse to text his ex in order to ask her opinion on the matter. 

I suppose Gino would split (non)hairs re partially nude vs. totally nude. But she didn’t say totally nude so she was technically correct.

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

He actually suggests that she send her ex HIS dick pic, but her comeback is great that it wouldn't make anyone jealous since it was "so tiny." Besides, I'm not sure of this, but unlike Jasmine's breast photos, don't dick pix usually not include the person's face so it could be just about anyone's genitalia?

As Jess said to Colt, "Good morning, here's my ****"

Some well-endowed gentlemen when aroused might reach the chest area lol.

• LOL 4