Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Movin’ Different

jewel21
  • Start Topic

After experiencing a hit-and-run, Ana is faced with a political and ethical dilemma, which leads her to seek advice from an unlikely source. Aaron is hounded by a freshman student who wants to see him make something special of their midnight class. Doug and Kiela experience a new obstacle in their relationship.

Airdate: 02/03/2022

I appreciated Ana's story this week.

I also liked seeing Aaron freak out about his fan, and reflect a little more on how checked out/all or nothing his personality is, though I don't know if switching from desks to couches is really the key to a more meaningful educational experience. 

Luca's sister is a lot more likable than Luca is, though I will never understand why it's not considered EXTREMELY RUDE to be checking your phone while spending time with someone, date or no date. And actively texting with someone else? Go to hell!

Zoey was insufferable. 

• Love 4

I liked Anna's story a lot, I'm glad she finally got some good material. I also liked Aaron getting his groove back, he is way more watchable as an activist then as Zoey's boy friend, which brings out the worst in him. 

Luca's sister is so much more likable then he is. But then, so are most people. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

I liked Anna's story a lot, I'm glad she finally got some good material. I also liked Aaron getting his groove back, he is way more watchable as an activist then as Zoey's boy friend, which brings out the worst in him. 

Luca's sister is so much more likable then he is. But then, so are most people. 

When I read the episode description, I thought she was going to find herself pregnant from the 1-night stand with Vivek and abortion was going to be the political/ethical dilemma.

I thought it was an interesting plot line for An, but sometimes I find the writing on this show a little didactic. They each have their assigned POV designed to represent different segments of the population and it can come across a little obvious.

Agreed on Aaron, he's definitely at his worst as Zoey's boyfriend. He cracked me up in this episode with his reactions to his fan, "you're wearing an orange jumpsuit, where you coming from, my man??" 

Zoey is so selfish, the show doesn't even bother hiding it. She's the worst, and Aaron is right to leave her. 

I like that the show is now openly acknowledging what a self-involved person she is. I feel like in the past, they'd all just gather around her for the Zoey show, but now they just roll their eyes and don't care when she tries to turn the spotlight on her. 

• Love 3