Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if she is native. The natives around here look pretty much like everybody else, but get very offended if mistaken for 'white people'.

When I was a PhD student, I was in a national network of minority PhD students. All the native Americans looked white. Same thing with native professors I've met. 

I will say, having lived in Oklahoma and meet lower income white people than I was used to on the east coast, I've heard them talk about 'white people' when referencing whites with jobs and educations. They saw them as other than themselves.

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Aww, but Randy did die 😢 

He probably figured that that dying was a better choice than living with her.  Can you imagine living your last days with that toxic bitch?

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Did Randy die? I'm confused. 

I don't think so. When the black screen said she "lost" him, it wasn't what you would think. She then went on to say that she texted him a few times, then lost touch with him, or something.

• Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

Sorry for being ignorant but what is "white presenting"?

I assume its the same, Im more familiar with the term white passing, but that a nonwhite person is largely seen as or passes as a white person

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’ll bet this asshole isn’t vaccinated.

Oh, take that to the bank. Remember what it was like trying to get the first round of vax? On the computer at odd hours, refreshing like mad, trying to get a spot. You think Lisa or Randy had the wherewithal to do that? Never mind getting to the clinic or the CVS or wherever they'd have needed to go. 

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Either she wakes up to the reality of her situation or she ain't gonna wake up.

Oh, great, both of them have covid and she's been in the hospital for a month.

He was "unconscience"?

Poor Randy. He didn't deserve to go like that. :(

Randy was probably glad to go. He was in a nice clean hospital bed with people who cared looking after him, at least. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I will say, having lived in Oklahoma and meet lower income white people than I was used to on the east coast, I've heard them talk about 'white people' when referencing whites with jobs and educations. They saw them as other than themselves.

In Maine, they call those 'rich people'.  They are referring to people who maybe own a small home and have a career maybe in a trade or a long-term job with a bank or hospital. 

• Love 3
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Randy isn't dead. He's hiding.

If he showed the FBI some footage of his life with her, he probably qualified for witness protection.   And faking his own death.

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

I assume its the same, Im more familiar with the term white passing, but that a nonwhite person is largely seen as or passes as a white person

Thanks, Splashes!  

• LOL 1

Dr. Now is a better man than I would ever be.  After this bitch hung up on me closed the laptop on me, I would never Zoom with her ever again.

She doesn't seem that broken up about Randy though, except he won't be able to feed her.

• Love 10