Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t know if you’re referring to my comment specifically, but I was for sure one of those people! (LOL I actually came to the boards and posted as soon as I could, I was so excited) When I saw her, she was toned, and REALLY pretty. I could see how her body type would “read” as heavier, especially next to many of her cast mates, but she was FAR from fat.

I remember thinking that in season 1, Katie was the prettiest out of all of the women.  She's tall as well (I think she's 5ft 8), and there was a scene in season 3 when she was and walking with Lisa in the SUR dress and her body looked awesome.

2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’m heavier than I’d prefer to be at this time, but even when I weigh my “normal” weight I have a figure that’s hard to dress. So I can empathize.

Same.  Even at my ideal weight, my body still looks weird because I don't have good proportions.  If you have the ideal proportions, your size doesn't matter and you can wear anything you want and still look good.  I envy those women...

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I remember thinking that in season 1, Katie was the prettiest out of all of the women.  She's tall as well (I think she's 5ft 8), and there was a scene in season 3 when she was and walking with Lisa in the SUR dress and her body looked awesome.

Same.  Even at my ideal weight, my body still looks weird because I don't have good proportions.  If you have the ideal proportions, your size doesn't matter and you can wear anything you want and still look good.  I envy those women...

If I were on a reunion show (har de har har, not gonna happen!), I would for sure work with a stylist to make sure my outfit was TV friendly! I’d wanna test it out on screen from multiple angles, multiple types of seats, etc. 

• Love 6
On 3/3/2022 at 9:03 PM, Chalby said:

My heart goes out to Katie as she has serious body issues and I cringe at any comments about weight gain. She needs to ignore trolls who body shame her. Who knows, she may be going through IVF which puts weight on. She's beautiful as she is and needs to ignore any body commentaries.

Stassi posted a video on her IG story yesterday, and Katie was in the video.  She is tiny!  She definitely  doesn’t need to lose anymore weight!

• Love 4

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but I stumbled upon the reunion shows today.

Wow. The “no sex since the rage texts” aside, I gained a lot of respect for Raquel for finally waking up and realizing that James is not right for her — he still has a lot of work to do on himself and neither is ready for marriage, despite trying to convince themselves otherwise for going on two years. Raquel was the grownup here. I am so glad the wedding is off — I was so afraid that she was in a truly abusive relationship. 

The Schwartzes (Katie) and vs. Sandoval. Sigh. Some things never change. 

I have to catch up on this season on Peacock, so I’ll stop here in case I take anything at the reunion out of context.

• Like 1
  • Love 4