Type keyword(s) to search

Extreme Guide To Parenting - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel this show is not doing its job if they don't manage to have an update in 10 - 15 years, seeing how these insane tactics fail.
All these poor kids.

Edited by kalamac
  • Love 3

With the way Maria treats Austen as if he's entitled to everything and he's the best at everything I fear she will end up raising a complete brat-monster who will never be satisfied in life. I also forsee a lot of tantrums in his future when he doesn't always get his way, and a lot of school conferences with mommy dearest.

• Love 2

What if she had a child with special needs? I would hate to see how she would react. Would she push that child too? Would she reject him or her because they are not the "leader".

Her son will either be closer to his dad and ignore her or will be a basket case.

Edited by Kitkat52
  • Love 5

Seeing how beautiful those two children are, i couldn't reconcile them with these two parents.  I will give the parents this much, however -- Isaac and his sister are not only nice-looking kids, but they are well mannered, smart and reasonably comfortable in  social situations.  That little Isaac is just so sweet; I am so glad he got his wish about the trailer.

Tyler probably would be good-looking if he practiced good hygiene. In any event, you just KNOW that in about 6 years girls will be throwing themselves at Issac, and I really can't picture this lifestyle being able to survive teenage libidos.

I'm pretty sure Tyler is a trust fund kid who romanticized the nomadic lifestyle and blamed his parent's materialism on their lack of loving ways, so he's forcing his kids to be close to him at all times to compensate.

I also forsee a lot of tantrums in his future when he doesn't always get his way, and a lot of school conferences with mommy dearest.

I'm pretty sure Austin's mother will not only harass his future high school teachers about grades, but his future college professors and his future employers.

I think Austin's future is to be like a male version of Liv Tyler's character from Empire Records, who chows on speed to stay up and study, gets a card from her father about her graduation and assumes that he wants her to be Number 1 at Harvard's class of 1999, and then proceeds to freak the fuck out.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

I'm reminded of an episode of Sex and the City where the 4 ladies are at a baby shower and overhear one woman telling her son how he's a god among men and needs to let everyone know it. This Maria lady sounds like that character.

Oh my word, this mom got me all kinds of stabby! I absolutely agree with the gentlemen who gave the lecture on competitive parenting (and a big HAHA at the fact that she thought it would be a tutorial on how to be MORE competitive!) - the way she was behaving WAS abusive. Pushing your kid at something they are passionate about is one thing. Forcing your child to do things YOU want them to do is another. And there is absolutely no excuse to withhold breakfast. A child does not EARN the right to eat. That part just made me sick. 

The weird thing was, though, she pushed and pushed him, but she never told him he was bad at anything. She kept telling him how amazing he was, how he was the "best" at everything - when he was clearly mediocre. I mean, I would just figure a super pushy parent to be the opposite - always telling the child they're not good enough and need to try harder. If the kid is already "the best", what's going to motivate him to try anymore? Not that I think he needs to - just trying to figure out the craziness of this woman. But if she keeps falsely building him up like that, that poor kid is going to live a life of letdowns - when he realizes there are indeed people out there who are better than him at certain things. 

I didn't even feel sorry for her with the divorce crap and how she never felt "pushed". You're a freaking doctor with your own chiropractic office and your own gym. You have a beautiful home, financial security, and a nice, supportive husband. What more do you want????

The woman was just delusional. I love how the camp counselor asked what Austen likes to do and he said "smell the flowers", while she insisted he rattle off 5 different sports that she forces him to do. And she kept claiming how happy he is, and how much he loves all the things he does. Um sure. That's why we saw him whining and protesting and even outright crying a few times. And I really hate when people automatically assume others are jealous of them. I am not the slightest bit jealous of that woman, and I am very critical of how she treats her son. 

It's like she just has his entire life mapped out for him with no regard to what he actually wants. I think EVERY parent wants their child to succeed. But you have to let your child define what success means to them. She claims she wishes she was pushed more and is upset she didn't get that. Okay, well you need to be more in tune with your child and recognize that he clearly doesn't want to be pushed as much. He's not you. He's his own person and he may not want to be "the best" at literally everything. That kid is being robbed of a regular childhood, and it's very very sad.

I'm pretty sure Austin's mother will not only harass his future high school teachers about grades, but his future college professors and his future employers.

I can see her moving him from class to class, and then school to school, if she's unsatisfied with someone not recognizing that he is simply "the best". 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 6

I'm also watching this right now, nc socialworker, and had the same assessment.  I am absolutely horrified that this kid will grow up to be the ultimate a-hole, with all this I'm the king and I'm the greatest, nonsense.  I just have a vision of him terrorizing other kids and teachers in school.  The dad obviously doesn't feel the same way, but doesn't seem to be trying too hard to stop it, probably because she's a pain. I wish him luck. 

And most likely lady, people weren't jealous of you, they probably didn't like your dickish behavior.

• Love 3

BULLY...With all of the anti-bullying campaigns that educate us to be better & teach our children better it's a shame that she is getting away with this. I'm shocked that social services hasn't come to visit. No breakfast until you write your name, teaching him that it is okay to lie (can we just say he's 5?), and the "bullying, threatening, and telling the swim instructor to lie is beyond any normal educated thinking. I certainly hope this makes it's way to the proper channels & someone in child protection intercedes in this poor child's upbringing. It's great to push your child but this is beyond excessive.This woman, I can't even refer to her as a mother, needs to be put in check/mate!

• Love 1

Austin isn't old enough to self advocate yet but what is the deal with his father?  There really is a lid for every pot.  He described her as a woodpecker and I finally exhaled.  How is it possible for his nervous system not to be shot yet? 

I mean...chiropractor. That's a fake doctor. And she's also a personal trainer with her own gym!

No, it isn't.  Chiros aren't MDs, but they're real doctors.

• Love 1

Oh my word, this mom got me all kinds of stabby!

I haven't seen the episode yet... but just reading this recap got me all kinds of stabby. That kid is going have a nervous breakdown before age 10 and be in therapy for the rest of his life. I don't know if I can watch this—I'd probably end up throwing things at the TV.

Edited by SolitaryBlue

Tyler looked like a Neanderthal to me. His personality was caveman like too. Selfish class-A prick. I hated everything about him except for the 2 kids he helped make. He only seemed concerned with what HE wanted or needed. A doormat wife and obedient, don't question my authority kids. Jerk wad.

Money wasn't an object for this family. I'm not sure how they amassed enough cash to fund this lifestyle. The idea of shunning material things and traveling the world is a wonderful ideal but I don't think that lifestyle can be supported long term. Maybe a 3-5 year plan but I don't see teen Iaasac and Belle sticking around much longer. They'll probably run off with some new "friends". They are so desperate for company I'm worried the kids will be vulnerable to the attentions from the wrong person.

Mom's voice is annoying an.d very much like that Schaal woman. But her physical appearance reminded me of the woman on Food Network- Pioneer Country? Prarie Cooking? Anyway, same redish hair and frozen, frightening rictus smile.

• Love 3

I'm tooting my own horn, but I think I'm a really good mom. I push my kids to excel...within their capabilities. Marisa is setting poor Austen up for massive failure.

It's really basic child development. An average four year old cannot play chess. They cannot concentrate like that. They cannot sit still that long. They just CAN'T. They can't play sports well. My kids played soccer at that age, too. We called it "herd ball," because it was ten little ones running up and down the field, around the ball. They can't play positions or use a game plan. It's more about learning the rules, making friends, getting exercise, and learning sportsmanship.

She was so weird.

And, Austen is a smart kiddo. He already knows how to manipulate them, as seen in the toy in the elevator scene. Sigh. Way to make a monster, guys.

I really think if her husband doesn't want a divorce and he's really committed to their family, he should maybe get her pregnant a few more times. She's maybe the worst person to have an only child. Throw in a couple more, and she'll have to relax.

(I'm probably joking, Idk.)

• Love 1

I don't think that the dad's choice (and I don't think anyone's pretending that anyone but the dad had a choice) is that he's taking away the stability of his kids' life because his parents were too rigid and he's trying to spare them.

Well, his parents also sent him to the dentist and made him wear pants, and if this is how he lives his life, they very likely had something to do with his being able to afford to live like this. He somehow manages to choke down the money he gets in rent for their house (also a possession). I notice he's only rejecting the trammels of his childhood life which are standing between him and doing what he wants to do. 

I don't buy it. I think he's a big whiny baby and now he gets to be the boss and ignore everyone else's feelings, just like his parents did.

• Love 1

Blue Lilly Photography is VERY popular amongst the Mommy Blogger/Mormon Blogger scene (I do believe they are mormon) ..although I could never or would never live a life like that..I find it  funny that they try to convey that they have "left the materialistic" world behind but they do appearances on television and they make a LOT of money doing what they do...so while they are living a nomadic type of life? they sure are making a lot of money doing it.

• Love 1

I am fascinated by this show and I love the weekly quotes collection.

How old is Marisa? I was curious since her school friend had a daughter in high school.

In the restaurant she said, "Can we teach him some manners here?" Um, that's your job. She didn't seem to discipline him very much. Austen seemed like a nice kid and pretty sweet-natured. He's lucky to have a seemingly reasonable dad to balance out his kooky mom. But it was sort of odd to me how immature Marisa acted, forcing her husband to almost parent her. Everything with her was "I want! I want". It felt like she was frozen at a pre-teen maturity level, with no sense of perspective. She lives in an ever changing fantasy world ("he's going to be Andre Agassi!" "he's going to be 6'8"" "He's going to be president!").

One nice thing is that I predict that however Austen ends up, she's so delusional that she'll insist it's the BEST. I've known lesser Marisas who sing how their children are the best in the world at Everything and they just put a spin on everything. No Ivy League? Then she'll crow how Random University is actually Better than the Ivy League.

Also she was clearly passing her fear of the water onto him.

• Love 1
Aura Mom is raising a future criminal. He is sooooooo spoiled.

Yes, I see orange in the Indigo Child's future, as in "orange is the new indigo."

I actually thought Simone was adorable, especially when she "refused" her purse.  I can't get over how rudely the couple treated Nana by relegating her to the other room while they had breakfast.  Invite her to breakfast, for goodness sake, and then if you have an issue with her coming over when you'd like to have breakfast alone, speak to her about it later.  Rude indeed!

• Love 2

When I saw the previews for Austen' s episode last week, I decided not to watch because I knew Mother would make me cocoa for cuckoo puffs. But I am weak! I couldn't' stay away. And much to my surprise, I didn't come away ready to get into the ring with Dr Marisa. And why is that?

Well. To me, this episode was really a pilot for The Fab Life of Dr Marisa reality show. The adorable moppet was just the hook. All eyes were on Marisa at all times, and that's really the way this episode was constructed and intended.

We had the fit, successful, driven Marisa and her low-key, supportive and hands-on husband/Dad. He plays a decent counterbalance to her supposedly manic Drive for Perfection. Their home, their car, their clothes, their pool, their fitness club -- all fab! There was more than one scene with Mr and Dr Eisenberg confabbing in their to-die-for mega closet, packed with designer beauties.

Nice cast of supporting characters too! Marisa' s brother, kind and patient with his little nephew, , firm yet empathetic toward his sis, Dr Marissa. The attractive, driven college girlfriend. The swim instructor, 10x more compassionate and down to earth at age 18, than Mama is at, what, 50?! And a posse of fellow Tiger Moms willing to be shown touring an exclusive, beautiful kids' camp or attending a lecture. Not to mention, the camp supervisor and childcare expert who were more than happy to appear on camera, too. Who knows what other fantastic beautiful people and experts will show up once the series is picked up?!

And then the piece de resistance! Dr Marisa' s "breakdown," over her own childhood traumas, her shameful fear of diving (!) and her husband's quiet, but relentless, push to encourage Marisa to OVERCOME HER FEAR! (Sob!..wait....give me a minute, please!)

They did disappoint me a little though with the climax.. I was convinced that the entire diving-subplot was leading to Marisa in a sick swimsuit, posed on a diving board, doing an Olympic-worthy plunge. But we really didn't get that. In fact, I thought for one second, wow maybe the subplot was true! Look at her, with only that anemic plop from poolside! But then I realized these people are GOOD! They're saving the next chapter, the dive/the BODY for when the show gets picked up by BRAVO! (Note to Dr M: If you plan on continuing the tragic story of being neglected and overlooked in your childhood, maybe that "diving accident" at age 10 or 12 is not the best way to do it? SOMEBODY cared enough to treat you to pooltime!)

Austen? Adorable, smart, sensitive. His parents love him, for sure. I think Marisa played up her manicness for the cameras, but if not, Dad is not going to agree with a lot of her insanity. So I'm hoping the couple stays together, cause a divorce will definitely be the end of Austen's SLIGHT chance for normality.

No doubt though that Austen will be spoiled and ruined for any semblance of humility and the reality of everyday life as he grows older. Poor little thing.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 2

When I saw the previews for Austen' s episode last week, I decided not to watch because I knew Mother would make me cocoa for cuckoo puffs. But I am weak! I couldn't' stay away. And much to my surprise, I didn't come away ready to get into the ring with Dr Marisa. And why is that?

Well. To me, this episode was really a pilot for The Fab Life of Dr Marisa reality show. The adorable moppet was just the hook. All eyes were on Marisa at all times, and that's really the way this episode was constructed and intended.

Yes. As I said above, this seemed scripted. Your post totally explains it perfectly!

• Love 1

The guncles seemed so humorless and joyless to me. But that had to be somewhat of an act because Simone is a happy, joyful kid.

For all their hovering and supposed micromanaging of Simone' s welfare, those guys lost it in the car when Simone had a meltdown over her too-hot fries!

The guncle-daddies needed a puff of Shira' s aromamagicalstinkaroo. The editing monkeys missed a golden opportunity there.

Edited by sleekandchic

Blue Lilly Photography is VERY popular amongst the Mommy Blogger/Mormon Blogger scene (I do believe they are mormon) ..although I could never or would never live a life like that..I find it funny that they try to convey that they have "left the materialistic" world behind but they do appearances on television and they make a LOT of money doing what they do...so while they are living a nomadic type of life? they sure are making a lot of money doing it.

Yes, I felt Tyler and Wendy were disingenuous in how they portrayed their lifestyle as freedom-loving, hippie nomads. The only things that struck me as authentic in the episode were the kids' confusion and despair.

And, btw, in my experience, professional photographers usually get up close and personal with their subjects. I sure hope Mr Whitacre' s hygiene routine is better than what it seemed. Also, dude, change your underwear daily! That dirty-laundry bag that Wendy wielded looked awfully empty to me.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 1

Yes, I felt Tyler and Wendy were disingenuous in how they portrayed their lifestyle as freedom-loving, hippie nomads. The only things that struck me as authentic in the episode were the kids' confusion and despair.

And, btw, in my experience, professional photographers usually get up close and personal with their subjects. I sure hope Mr Whitacre' s hygiene routine is better then what it seemed. Also, dude, change your underwear daily! That dirty-laundry bag that Wendy wielded looked awfully empty to me.

I agree 100%  The kids broke my heart....the son desperate for "privacy" so he could do something as simple as build Legos...and the daughter who felt like it was ok to relieve herself between for doors of the vehicle....the parents...well the father much more...seemed so damn selfish.

Edited by autumnh
  • Love 1

I felt the show was to promote Dr. Marisa, but I think she's got issues, too.  The constant talk of how she had to get her son into an Ivy League school, just made me think that she regrets she could not get into an Ivy League school.  Perhaps she really wanted to be an MD, but something got in the way and she switched over to Chiropractor school (yes, I googled her and found her LinkedIn profile - NY Chiropractor school is education).  Looks like she does a local cable tv show.  Also certified for many things per her linkedin profile.

I think she's pushing the child because it will boost her ego.  She actually said well I made you.  The child's response was golden - no God made me.  She didn't make him alone.  But to her - it's all about her.  She needs to be stroked and validated - almost to prove that she was a perfect kid, so how dare her parents divorce.  Her parents did not push her enough, so that is their fault that she's not an Ivy League school graduate.  But see, if they were as perfect as I am - I have a future Ivy League student, I would be even more successful.  (That she even tried to beat her kid in that stupid obstacle course says volumes).

The whole deal about how people talk about you because they're jealous (when she was head cheerleader in high school), yeah sometimes that happens, but it's not always the only reason.  To think that you are always the absolute best at everything is being delusional; you should strive for  your own personal best.  There are some things where you may be the best in your crowd, but other areas that you don't perform as well.  Someone who is really ahead of the game knows their strengths and weaknesses.  

The scene in the restaurant bugged me.  Children do have different sized taste buds than adults; I believe they are larger proportionally than in adults.  I learned this in a psychology class as we read up on one study (amazing what parts you remember).  Anyhow, that is why small children like more plain foods, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, mac & cheese.  The more complex foods are unpleasant until the taste buds develop as the child ages.  Of course, he spit the lobster out.  He is 4.  And for all of the not treating him like a baby - he is STILL a young child.  He is not an adult.  Would you leave him at home alone?  No, you wouldn't no matter how mature and special you think he is.

By telling him what to do all the time, she's killing any creativity he might have.  He might be the next great artist, musician, actor, writer for his generation, but if she pushes what she wants him to be instead of him developing his own interests and talents, his own talents may lie buried.  If she's for real with her agenda, he's going to be either a know it all (and yeah the other kids will not like him) who has little self awareness, a rebellious child, or a kid who tries to keep up with her unrealistic goals and either will have a breakdown, drop out, get into drugs, etc. 

If this was a faked up story to get a spin off, count me out.  

• Love 1

All campgrounds have laundry facilities, bathrooms and showers. There's no need to go dirty and unwashed and pee next to the car, unless they're camping on the road and in the woods to avoid paying the 20 bucks a night most campgrounds charge.

It's possible this was scripted, most reality shows are to some degree. But Austen not being allowed to eat breakfast and crying over it seemed very real to me. Maybe she doesn't do that every day, and it was just for the cameras? But why on earth would you want to paint yourself as someone who won't feed their child until they complete a task?

• Love 2

All campgrounds have laundry facilities, bathrooms and showers. There's no need to go dirty and unwashed and pee next to the car, unless they're camping on the road and in the woods to avoid paying the 20 bucks a night most campgrounds charge.

I guess it would harsh daddy's Kerouac knockoff buzz.

I really find it offensive that this guy is LARPing poverty.

• Love 1

It's possible this was scripted, most reality shows are to some degree. But Austen not being allowed to eat breakfast and crying over it seemed very real to me. Maybe she doesn't do that every day, and it was just for the cameras? But why on earth would you want to paint yourself as someone who won't feed their child until they complete a task?

The thing that people missed about the original Tiger Mom™ was that most of her requirements for her kids were actually things she had the servants make them do. I think someone as career-oriented as the mom here most likely spends far less time with the kid on an average day. I'm sure his life is a vale of tears living with a woman who thought it was a good idea to drive him to tears in front of television cameras (because  making them a national symbol of inadequacy at four is pretty much how you build self-esteem in children), but I'm also pretty sure that her helicopter time is way more limited than it looks like from this show.

• Love 1

Hated this man with all of my being. His voice, his beard, his stupid face, his shitty attitude

Those kids were awesome.

They clearly have money. Those small kid sized quad chairs that they were carrying are from REI and cost $26 each. They had a newer model Highlander, granite countertops & walk in closets at the house they own back home. The dad probably just spent a ton of money on the house, the cars and all the stuff when he was a hot shot lawyer and then felt empty & guilty. Instead of scaling back like a normal person, he grew a beard & hit the road. What a dick. God forbid anyone label him as normal. To hell with the kids and putting them first, Dad wants to be different.

• Love 1

Hated this man with all of my being. His voice, his beard, his stupid face, his shitty attitude

Those kids were awesome.

They clearly have money. Those small kid sized quad chairs that they were carrying are from REI and cost $26 each. They had a newer model Highlander, granite countertops & walk in closets at the house they own back home. The dad probably just spent a ton of money on the house, the cars and all the stuff when he was a hot shot lawyer and then felt empty & guilty. Instead of scaling back like a normal person, he grew a beard & hit the road. What a dick. God forbid anyone label him as normal. To hell with the kids and putting them first, Dad wants to be different.

It could have been worse. I think your description sums it up... Dad had a mid life crisis about his life. He could have left the family. At least he took them along for the ride...

And as said above, doubtful to me this ride lasts more than a year or two, or at most until puberty sets in for the kids.

• Love 2

Just found this show when I was surfing for something to watch. I have to say it is a bit odd and the two families ( this one and the car family) I watched I think I would stay as far away from as I could. I had to change the channel when she would not let the her son eat breakfast til he wrote his name the correct way. That just makes my heart very sad.  

Edited by Carolyn15
  • Love 1

WOW!!! 

1. I feel so sad for Austin. This kid is going to end up having serious problems in life. In my opinion, he's being abused.

2. "Push mom" isn't a parent to Austin - she's his promotor, his agent, his trainer. It's insanity to watch. Not once during the entire episode, did I see any love, compassion or empathy from..."mom".  She breaks down saying that she didn't get what she needed from her parents, so that's why she is pushing him. She's got some serious, deep, unexplored issues about her own childhood and is completely and totally USING her son to fix herself, prove something and make her kid into everything she isn't, wasn't. Austin is her "project" and it's painfully obvious that she sees him as that - not her child. He will NEVER be good enough for her...ever!!!!

3. Dad needs to get a voice and save his son from his mother.

4. How does Austin learn how to handle disappointment? The fact that he won't be the "best" at every single thing he does?

5. Austin will not have friends. His mom will make sure of that. Not only will no one want to play with him because of the superior attitude his mom is instilling in him, but, no one will ever measure up as a friend. Besides, friends will take time away from Austin learning to be the best at whatever is on the schedule. And can you imagine a girlfriend????

Austin will have a sad, lonely and painful life. His mother doesn't have a clue the harm she is causing. Encouraging is one thing - but pushing to the intensity that this mom is doing will either cause him to be the most hated child "in the world" or he will totally rebel and get into drugs, be a recluse, breakdown or possibly commit suicide because he can't live up to the expectations placed upon him. "Mom" is abusing this child. His only hope is for his dad to divorce this nutcase of a parent and take him far, far away. Good luck Austin, there are thousands of moms out there who would give anything to show you what a real mom is...the kind of mom who loves you no matter how good or bad you are at something - the kind of mom who loves you unconditionally - who loves you for you!

• Love 2

Just watched this. OMG. I hated the way she talked to that poor kid. Every interaction was awkward and forced.

Also, she is not a blonde. Not even a strawberry one. She's a ginger but is in denial.

Finally, I hope her husband was smart and got a prenup. Because when he leaves her, she is going to try to take him for every penny. Oh yes. I see divorce in their future. I think that's why he isn't planning a second kid with her.

Also, haha joke's on the mom: I could swim at 4 years old and I never used swim vests or arm floaties. I didn't even need a Pusher as a mom to do it. *

*If the mom reads this board she is gonna freak out about her kid being "so behind"!!

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 1

People are saying it's sad that the kids don't have many toys, but what stands out to me is how desperately they want FRIENDS.  Kids can survive with no toys, one toy, or all the toys in the world - but what kids really need are peers to socialize with!  Play (with other kids, not necessarily with toys) is how kids learn about the world.  The little girl especially seemed so sad to leave that park - I think that's why she wanted a dog so badly, she's so lonely!  And even though they attempt to visit playgrounds often, the kids are not able to build sustained relationships with anyone other than their family.  All very sad to me.

Also, it's probably just because I work with children from a high SES - but did anyone else notice that all of the kid's clothes were from CrewCuts.  They were not wearing cheap clothes!  I wonder if the producers gave them a makeover for the show or what.  It seemed an odd choice for a family who is all about giving up material possessions to have such pricey clothes for kids who run around and get dirty!

• Love 2

Dr. Marisa Silver has added her one time appearance in a Bravo episode to her LinkedIn profile:

Dr. Marisa R. Silver
Owner, Silverspine Chiropractic and Health / In The Zone Personal Fitness. Cast of Bravo's Extreme guide to parenting.

Also, in her career summary:

In addition, Dr. Silver has revisited her previous passion of acting. She has appeared on many popular television shows such as Royal Pains, The Big C, Deception etc. and several commercials. She is on Bravo's new series Extreme guide to parenting. The series starts Thursday August 7th 2014 at 9:30/8:30c. Produced by Punched in the head productions.

So, she did this show because she's a wanna-be actress.

How old is Marisa? I was curious since her school friend had a daughter in high school.

Google tells me she's 45.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

In her Twitter bio, she says she's an "Actress/fitness model".

She even uses that in her name (not her @name, but her Twitter name). Her most recent tweets are about her son filming a movie, and a photo shoot she did:

https://twitter.com/BodyBySilver/with_replies

Actress/Model @BodyBySilver  ·  22h
#acting #agent. My son on the set for a #movie out in the #spring. Details to come. #childactor pic.twitter.com/36yJKf2SWP

Actress/Model @BodyBySilver  ·  Aug 26
#fitnessmodel #bridalseason #exercise #acting #nyc #muscles #biceps #photoshoot #makeupartist
Had a… http://instagram.com/p/sKfGtMQrGZ/

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

In her Twitter bio, she says she's an "Actress/fitness model".

She even uses that in her name (not her @name, but her Twitter name). Her most recent tweets are about her son filming a movie, and a photo shoot she did:

Man. I knew this episode felt like a vanity pilot. But Marisa actually wants to put Austen in show biz, too?! It's official...she's NUTZ!
  • Love 1