Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

“Cassidy is prancing around like a reindeer with her rose,” says one contestant. But no one wants to let her play in their reindeer games. She’s banished to the Island of Misfit Contestants…commonly known as Bachelor in Paradise.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

13 minutes in and just one comment above mine? They should retitle this season "The Biggest Loser."

You should have seen me refreshing looking for you guys to join!

Stassi Schroeder GIF by Stassi

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

So glad Clayton was at least smart enough to get rid of Cassidy. Peter would have made her top 4 😂

She wasn't even a funny or cheeky character, just annoying and (unlike some of the "villains" from this show) actually seems horrible in real life based on her social media too. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

looove this frantic, ominous violin music while Shanaenae is giving her villainous rant! This is really selling the storyline that we thought we dispatched with the villain, but that was just the mentor/origin story for the real Big Bad who’s ready to rise into her own. Mwha-ha-ha-ha!

• LOL 13

There's one woman who looks like Ashley's little sister. 

Disappointment, the mysterious figure on the stage is only Kaitlyn.

I think it's Genevieve who I think looks like Ashley.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

This "date" is where fun goes to die.

Being vulnerable is key to this journey. Biggest sob story gets the date rose. I think it’ll go to Hunter with the boyfriend who made her change everything about her, including her eye color. Ooh, this girl who was afraid to bring up race might get it instead! Colton was chubby in middle school, but he has abs now, so all is right in the world. Dreams can come true.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I’m just hoping Shanae doesn’t get the 1-1 date….unless she gets it but doesn’t get a rose.  That would work too.  

Ahhhh, we are now at the serial make out portion of the evening.  

• Love 3

Clayton made the right decision sending that woman home.  "I'm just doing this show to make my Fuck Buddy jealous.  So that I can be with him after the show.  Can't I stay?"  Uh.  No.  Clayton isn't a total idiot.

Susie is the one who looks just like Hannah Brown.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, WahooLAH99 said:

If this show was a drinking game we would all be dead from drinking for ever “like” said!

I thought of counting them but decided I'd lose too many brain cells.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, WahooLAH99 said:

If this show was a drinking game we would all be dead from drinking for ever “like” said!

Serene is beautiful, but oh my god.  She needs to cut this out.

Oh my god Susie too.

This is verbatim:

Susie:  I really like Clay-en.  I feel really good about our connection, and like, based on everything I've seen so far, and like our conversations, and like our physical chemistry, like, all of that has me wanting to be here til the very end.

This right after she told Clayton that she was "happy" that he has body dysmorphia issues.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I’m just hoping Shanae doesn’t get the 1-1 date….unless she gets it but doesn’t get a rose.  That would work too.  

I feel like they’ve skipped the 2:1 in most of the recent seasons. But now that they’ll be back to traveling, there’s a good chance that Shananae and Elizabeth will have a 2:1 and Shananae will be left alone to die on an iceberg or in the middle of a dessert while Elizabeth and Clayton fly off in a helecopter.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Serene is beautiful, but oh my god.  She needs to cut this out.

Oh my god Susie too.

This is verbatim:

Susie:  I really like Clay-en.  I feel really good about our connection, and like, based on everything I've seen so far, and like our conversations, and like our physical chemistry, like, all of that has me wanting to be here til the very end.

This right after she told Clayton she was "happy" that he has body dysmorphia issues.

And then she told the camera, "I really like, you know, like him. Like."

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Eh, I have nothing to say about Clayton’s date with Sarah. They both seem pleasant. But Shanenae eating 8 of Elizabeth’s shrimp and then no one eating Shananae’s shrimp is the petty content I’m here for. [eating popcorn (shrimp)]

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

I'll have to remember that trick. Take all the shrimp, then bitch when no one's grateful that you offer them one. Girl's got bigger balls than Clayton could possibly have.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Shrimp, a symbol of peace and harmony, become a source of angst and division. Elizabeth makes her humble offering for all the women and Shanae exploits it all by taking nearly all the shrimp for herself! Then she feebly tries to make up for it by offering her plate of shrimp to others, but too late!

• LOL 5