Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Catch and Release?

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Reminder: Episode threads should only include what is known at the time the episode is filmed.  There are character and media threads that allow spoilers. 

• Start Topic

Sorry I missed the live chat last night. My best friend MADE ME drink wine at  3pm and I was snoozing by 9.

"You want to see my bedroom?" Ew, how creepy is Daddy Dalton?

"Daddy" oh, Indie...no. Please, just no.

Hey, I'd trade those photos for noodles, no doubt. What is up with the way she talks...is she 15? 

Um...ok. Have a good one.  WHAT a dork.

Um...Stan had a fan?

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Daltons dad openly insinuating he would be down to get her in his bedroom was beyond cringe and awkward that be a good deal, a really good deal with that smirk and look 

That was so creepy.  It was a "you do know you're being filmed?  Right?" moment.  She's young, his son's "girlfriend", and not mentally all there, so creeper talks about getting her into his bedroom.  Quick note for Haley, more time with dad is not what Dalton needs to turn his life around.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Still having a hard time believing a lender would give Cruella Jr. a loan, even if it is only for a mobile home. 

I feel sorrier for Santiba every episode. Lord. That photographer better have major air-brushing skills.

Tai. I know this is all scripted- it HAS to be, right?- but: Nottie's 'poem', the 3 phones going non-stop during the blind date, making Angel cut her steak, the flood in the funeral home! Also, I'll take Angel if you don't want him, T.

Grabby- why can't this girl find a real boyfriend? She works as a cocktail waitress, surely there's a sugardaddy somewhere in the club? 

Indie=Shavelle v.2.0, and I suspect Harry is even worse than Qualude.

Just me, or does Stan's new girlfriend look old enough to be his mother?

Fastest hour on TV.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Tai. I know this is all scripted- it HAS to be, right?- but: Nottie's 'poem', the 3 phones going non-stop during the blind date, making Angel cut her steak, the flood in the funeral home! Also, I'll take Angel if you don't want him, T.

Right? and the greatest moment of all, Tai telling Angel that he had good taste, she "approved" of his outfit, and that she would have picked it out for him herself. The only thing I could think was "This is what I would have picked out to dress you in before I placed you in your casket". I mean, you can see why she "dates" inmates. She doesn't seem capable of normal human interaction. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 7

Totally do not understand Dalton. I take it his parents are divorced and mom remarried well. Highland Park is one of the best/most expensive neighborhoods in Dallas.  Dad’s house was not in HP. don’t think that was HV either.  I had high hopes for Dalton, but dad is right (and creepy) he’s just a user.  Also arent people to ‘drive choo choos’ engineers or conductors?

Tai needs extensive mental help. Indie is dumb & needs to focus on her kids. Gabby suuuuuccckkksssss. Santiba can do better. 

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 3

Tai.  Did she really have the girls up front and open for her first date with Angel.  I couldn't stop looking at them and wondering if they would pop out!  She's about one sandwich short of a picnic!

Haley honey....Never mind.

Gabby slow your roll.  Where did her prisoner of love really get all that $$$.  Something smells.  Never heard of a prisoner settlement but then again....I'm learning more about lots of things being a fan of Love After, Presently and Beyond Lockup!

Friends are amazed at my prison knowledge!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Still having a hard time believing a lender would give Cruella Jr. a loan, even if it is only for a mobile home.

Why? She has a down payment and what appears to be steady income. Probably not much but that trailer probably doesn’t cost much. 

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Never heard of a prisoner settlement

I don’t have a hard time believing that he got a settlement after being beaten by guards - but if he’s in the same prison as the one he sued, it’s probably hellish for him. I’d guess the guards are giving him a very hard time.

3 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

Totally do not understand Dalton. I take it his parents are divorced and mom remarried well. Highland Park is one of the best/most expensive neighborhoods in Dallas.  

The divorce/remarriage theory makes sense. He said his parents were well-off and tried to teach him the right way to behave, but then this episode we learned his dad hadn’t really been present. Maybe “parents” here means mom and stepdad.

Also there’s clearly a class difference between him and Hayley. Even Hayley’s mom was like, “you sure this place will be enough for him?” And Hayley said they went to the same school as kids and he was the cool kid, but he didn’t remember her. I got the vibe that Dalton’s dad was talking down to Hayley when he said he drove a “choo choo train.” I doubt he thought his son would end up with a housekeeper- he probably didn’t think his son would end up behind bars either.

20 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Grabby- why can't this girl find a real boyfriend? She works as a cocktail waitress, surely there's a sugardaddy somewhere in the club? 

I think it’s because she’s an asshole. Even her friend looked horrified when Gabby called Chris’s mom a “fucking bitch.” And as I said on the live chat, that personality won’t fly with sugar daddies - you don’t tell a sugar daddy what you will and won’t do like that. Funnily enough, she seems much softer when she’s talking to Chris. It’s everyone else she comes across that she’s nasty to.

• Love 8

Did anyone else catch that Tai totally parked in a handicapped spot to go on her big date? It's her world and everyone else is just living in it.

Also, Stan's new woman is named Peggy... PEGgy... that has to be a joke, right? 😂😂😂

• LOL 9

Whoever said that this is the faster hour in TV is 100% correct, this show flies by SO FAST. I wish it was 2 hours long, a la 90 Day Fiance.

Anyway, a few comments:

Santiba: I don't feel sorry for her. She is ridiculous. Santiba is a REALLY ROUGH looking person under 40, which I have a hard time believing she's under 40. Doesn't matter how much weight she's lost (someone in a prior episode post I think mentioned that), her face looks a lot older. And that heavy makeup and hairstyle don't do her any favors. She needs a make-under. Also, Santiba's voice reminds me of a 14 year old valley girl. 

Gabby: What a C u next Tuesday! She really is an asshole. An entitled asshole at that. I get stabby whenever she is on the screen. And, I don't care how much those wedding dresses cost - they looked fugly on her.

Tai: Her behavior at that first date is precisely why she can't find anyone "on the outside." 

Haley: I know it's from settlement money, but good for Haley for buying a home. She's got a job, a kid, and will have a stable place to live. Dalton I'm sure will upend everything. And the award for "most creepiest" goes to Dalton's dad. I felt so icky listening to him talk about Haley cleaning his bedroom. I sitll don't understand why Haley went to see him. That's Dalton's issue to deal with.

Indie: Needs to stop listening to the psychic and should start listening to her mama. 

We are supposed to be getting a good amount of snow Friday / Saturday. I think I'll need to fix myself a big drink on Friday night and participate in the live chat! 

• Love 2