Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: Vabroom; Must Love; Romperjack; Roq Innovation

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

They must have swapped episodes, I saw the Kevin Hart return advertised too, but he wasn't on the show.     

The sharks were Peter Jones, Kevin O'Leary, Lori, Daymond, and Mark.  I bet for some reason they will show the Kevin Hart episode next week.  

1. Vabroom!, an automated broom.     The Amazon reviews are not great.    They make a deal with Kevin. 

2. Must Love-healthier chocolate, and banana ice cream treats, but vegan.      Everyone liked the taste, and the sellers, but the numbers were hideous.     No deal.

3.  RomperJack (also Romper Jill for women)-Yes, rompers for men, and some for women, but they only showed the men's.   The sharks did get a lot of funny remarks about what they would look like in the outfits, especially Daymond.    Their numbers were good, but there's a lot of competition, and they have inventory issues.    No Deal.

4. Roq-a knit hat with a very bright light in the hat.    Love the seller's story.    It looks like a great idea.   Since it will mostly be worn at night, I suspect that the knit hat will be useful a lot of the year.    Kevin and Peter make the deal.  

I think the headlight/hat will be good for dog walkers, and those errands you have to do after dark, like check the mail, take out the trash, or anything you have to do without bright lights.     Where I used to live, we didn't have streetlights, so I had to do a lot of stuff when I got home, and a headlight would have been very handy.     Also, the hat /headlight combo would be nice after dark, when it usually cools off.   They do have this on Amazon, but it's called Headlightz, and Roq is only mentioned on their store page.   The hats are $25 up to $29, and they have a headband style coming out, and a beanie.          There are some poor reviews from Amazon buyers, mostly about the fit of the hat.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

I have a great broom and dustpan set with a long handle on the dustpan. Great for quick cleanups, and no need to bend over. Got it at the dollar store. No need for that expensive gadget. 

The rompers were ridiculous. How is that a business for Shark Tank. Clearly it wasn’t, because they got no deal. 

• Love 3

Funny i have been looking for a “ stick vacuum” that doesnt take up much space with no cord. I really liked this, so i guess im the demographic. I dont want to use an upright for a quick clean up, and not a huge fan of dust buster— and i like how i can store it easily . Sorry those rompers…….

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Msample said:

4 - Roq “Innovation “. For the same money ( or less ) you can buy a headlamp you can wear year round. Stupid product. 

I thought a better use for it would be to put it on the back of a bike helmet.

11 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Funny i have been looking for a “ stick vacuum” that doesnt take up much space with no cord. I really liked this, so i guess im the demographic. I dont want to use an upright for a quick clean up, and not a huge fan of dust buster— and i like how i can store it easily . Sorry those rompers…….

I also have a Dyson cordless vacuum, which has changed my life. It’s very easy to use and is quite powerful. I know they’re expensive, so it’s not for everyone. But it’s now my main vacuum. Replaces an old school canister vac that was hard to drag around. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
14 hours ago, eel21788 said:

I thought a better use for it would be to put it on the back of a bike helmet.

There is no shortage of blinking lights/reflectors you can mount on the back of your bike, pack etc. 

12 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Rompers belong on toddlers.

And rompers o toddlers usually have a snap crotch for diaper changes.   I never understood rompers or jump suits on adults…how the heck do you go to the bathroom without the top dragging on the ground?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I use a broom, sweep in piles and then use a dust buster to vacuum up. I haven’t touched a dust pan in years and the suction area on the broom looked small and you’d have to go over it again unless you can make a precise dust line. 
Rompers are so 1972 for me. Certainly not new but just as dorky. 

The frozen treats didn’t sound good to me unless they can cover up the banana taste which I don’t care for.
I can see the knit cap/head lamp being useful. She might do well overseas where biking is a more common mode of transportation too. I felt bad for her being the brunt of the crazy chicken comment. Mr. Wonderful’s comments don’t bother me, but she was in a really vulnerable spot with everything she has gone through. I’m sure he felt like a dick after that. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I also have a Dyson cordless vacuum, which has changed my life. It’s very easy to use and is quite powerful. I know they’re expensive, so it’s not for everyone. But it’s now my main vacuum. Replaces an old school canister vac that was hard to drag around. 

Thank you im going to check it out !!

On 1/16/2022 at 2:31 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I haven’t touched a dust pan in years 

A dustpan (and yardstick) are my Essential Mouse Removal Equipment items. It is a necessity when my cat is done playing his sadistic Will it Still Move if I Poke at it Enough? game. (He enjoys the hunt much more than the kill).

• LOL 2
On 1/15/2022 at 8:36 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

Considering the name of the show, maybe a Shark cordless would be better?   (Seriously, I know several people who have Shark cordless vacuums, and they love them).

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I bought a hat with a light in it years ago for my husband, who is a hiker, so he could be hands free if he was still out when it got dark.  The light comes out and recharges on his laptop.  So I don't understand what she could get a patent on, there is absolutely nothing new here.

• Love 2