Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Burns And Betrayals

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

And in this week's installment:

Alina and Caleb: At least the camera stopped and we got the awkward the next morning talk. Alina's halo is getting a little rusty. Caleb has been a gentleman type with her. No, the first time doing it with someone may not be fantastic. Enjoyable is a good term to use. You two don't really know each other, and talking online and then moving it to a physical reality is very different. As it is for most people. Caleb does not have a lot of knowledge about little people and it may take him and you a little time to get things right. It was a little rude to talk to Elijah about riding the disco stick. You are both adults and could have said you were intimate and that's it. Not his business. What you gossip about in Russia, without the camera crew, is your business. Does Caleb need to know that you were still living with your ex? Not really. It would be a courtesy, but if nothing else is going on, what for? Maybe he is also living with his ex!

Jasmine and Gino: Hello crazy person or someone looking to launch a telenovela acting career. Gino, let Jasmine have some alone time to work out if that is what she wants to do. Both of you are not sewn to each others' hips. Jasmine upped the crazy ante. Both of you have pasts, both have done things in life.  I do get the anger and resentment at not getting any sort of Christmas present.  Does Gino give presents for no occasion? Yeah, he is a dude, and a jerk who probably didn't think about a gift.  As he said, he's spent a lot money to visit you. No need to fly off the handle about any exes - just more drama. If he is showing you ex pics all the time, maybe. No need to go ballistic about paint colors in *his* house, which you have never set foot in, visited, etc. and may not ever be *your* house. If you get married, if you get the visa, then both of you can go to a hardware store or paint store and pick out colours you like, or sell the house and buy another one. You may decide that you don't like the lightbulbs or light fixtures or anything. The only sane part of Jasmine is her admitting she was using birth control. Not also the best idea to goad him in to spending $2500 that he doesn't have on a vacation that you want as your present. He is not your serious boyfriend at this moment.

Ximena and Mike: I would most likely ride out the next week or two and then say my goodbye and end the relationship. Ximena, you should have told Mike about your not being able to have any more kids, that you took steps to prevent you from doing so. *Before* he came to Colombia. Both of you need to learn each other's language and not have to communicate through a translator App. You have also basically introduced poor desperate Mike to your family and kids. You both don't know each other well enough to even ask if he has any interest in being a step-dad. He probably told you he wanted his own kids at some point. Maybe you felt he sunk enough in to you in terms of furniture, rent, etc. that he would want to be a part of your life. He may not. Yes, he can meet the kids but he does need time to see whether you are a viable life partner. Don't know if he told her that life in the US would be one where she looks after his dad and grandpa. The hitman involvement is a red flag. The guy may be gone, he may be deceased, he may still be watching her. Don't know if Mike is just naive and will put up with crap he doesn't want to have a hot girl/wife or whether he is letting himself be treated like this because he doesn't feel he will get anyone prettier or what he wants. Some tradeoff. I'd be planning my exit. There's probably another Mike in the wings.

Ben and Mahogany: A catfish? Do a reverse image search? The 10 second generic 'hi' video is nothing. I get that he was in a religious cult, he was controlled, he then became some sort of minister, got married, had kids, got a divorce and is now looking for a new wife. And lo and behold, along comes Jesus lover Mahogany - she'd probably love anything to catfish the right dude. He feels he has a spritual connection. Uh-huh. I'd really like to see a couple who has a genuine soul connection and accompanying hell and heartbreak that goes with it. It's God's will. More like your free will and whatever lesson you need to learn. The Universe will 'destine' an interaction for karma, but not a relationship. His kids and ex-wife have given enough side eye to this midlife crisis. Good luck to him in Peru. Many 24 year olds do not have the emotional maturity for an involvement with a man almost 30 years older than them and would choose some actor or sports star or something - someone who has money.

Kimbaaaaly and Usman: That cheap body spray probably made her smell like a skunk. Unless I was given a crew t-shirt to wear for the video filming, I would not be pulling out 'which Usman t shirt should I wear today'. No, no, no. You will stay as a superfan, one who paid a lot of money for this memorable and life altering trip to watch a video being shot by a guy who may be considering you as a potential girlfriend. I would have stayed behind, spent some time on the beach, drank a few mimosas, maybe had a spa treatment. Usman's team is responsible for the shoot and if they are indeed inept, they are responsible for their ineptitude. You are way out of line to manage the shoot. If you had any sort of background in the music biz or production, maybe. Usman's team probably hates you, Usman likes you only because you brought him a PS5 and a Macbook. See how the real Usman is and if you want that. 

Memphis and Hamza: Another lie. He's two years younger than he claimed. The problem isn't the extra two years. It is the lie. A dude can't count on how old he is? He struggles to count past 25? That's a problem. The 'I need to poop' comment was distasteful for a medical professional/cookie monster side job. The language and cultural barrier are an issue. Memphis seems to be basing marriage on sexual compatibility and not how he treats her, talks to her, supports her, how he will react with her kids, is he step-dad material, does he want to be a step-dad. He hasn't even met her kids. And now she is trying to move the marriage along? How long do you think it will last, Memphis? Six months? A year? Til both of you realize you have nothing in common, can't build a relationship, can't understand each other and speak like 2 year olds to each other?

All very good points and questions that need to be asked.  Probably most of them want to parlay this experience into the next stage of these shows (whichever that one is - 90 Day Fiance'??) I watch them all (don't judge me), but it's hard to keep track of the process!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Memphis really said “me done” after finishing in the bathroom. Me about done with this whole show.

What she should have said, "Me done and tummy feel better, Toilet? Not so much!"

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Memphis really said “me done” after finishing in the bathroom. Me about done with this whole show.

I nominate this for "post of the day!" Thanks for a good snort/laugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I wanted to shake her and scream, EVEN IF HE HAD A DEGREE (which he doesn't) IT WILL BE LIKE A 3RD CHILD FOR A WHILE. Like, years! WTF are you thinking?

Hasn't she watched the show at all? None of the foreign fiancés are allowed to work until they get married and get their green cards which takes a while. Even if her plan is to marry him there and bring him to the US on a spousal visa, Hamza joining the workforce is a long way in the future, especially with his limited English. An HVAC tech needs to understand more words than "Sexy time" and "big boobies." 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:43 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I thought I had read that Memphis was an RN. I was trying to reconcile that. Now you are saying she is a Nurse Practictioner?

In her first episode, she said it took her eight years to earn her degree. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So far, unemployed Gino has dipped into his savings and paid for Jasmine's braces, lip injections, hair extensions and facials. Then he travels to Panama and books a nice hotel for them. So she has some nerve to bitch about him not bringing her an expensive Christmas gift. Look in the mirror, your present is right there! (and you gave him a T shirt and a pillow?) 

• Love 9
On 1/14/2022 at 9:19 PM, Frozendiva said:

The Turkey adventure continues. At least the cameras stopped and it is the next morning. Caleb thought it was fun but he also admitted he had some logistical challenges. I think Alina expected a bit more. It may take a little time for Caleb to adjust and make whatever changes you need Give him a break.

Kimbaaaaaaly put on her best USB shirt for Usman's video shoot. She is still a 'fan'. And then she ventures in to boss lady mode when she feels that things don't seem to be running as they should. Not your shoot, you are not Usman's management. Their fault that the clothes are wrong, in the wrong suitcase, whatever. The management is paying for the crew and time is money.

And then we get Gino and Jasmine. She is working out in what must be the hotel gym. She likes to work out alone. And she is angry about no Christmas gift. So she books a $2500 four day vacation at some resort. Because she deserves it. Gino, put your foot down. You couldn't afford the new clothes and not even one outfit - how do you expect to afford the vacation she wants. Still going on about his exes, the color of the house, etc. etc. and she is worth more than all of the exes combined. No idea if it was her being unstable and someone that Gino should re-evaluate having any involvement with, or someone who is really good at manipulating to get what she wants. The jealousy, the anger, the sobs. And Gino falls for it. Gino, she will want more and more money. Hope you have it as she is coming across as a bottomless pit. Oh, and stock up on tissues.

I couldn't imagine being entitled to a very expensive present because I didn't get the expensive Christmas gift I wanted from a guy I have just met.

It really seems like Caleb's really committed wholeheartedly to trying to have a relationship with Alina.  Maybe we've all underestimated him and his intentions and he really is actually as sincere as he tries to come off.

Memphis just keeps progressively bottoming out more and more for me as each episode airs.  I really do not like her now.  Didn't her foster home "sister" say something about her having a temper and/or needing to get her way?  The way she ordered Hamza around in his own home was mortifying to me.  It was bad enough when she disrespected mother Hamza by sleeping with Hamza in mother Hamza's home, after which she doubled down and showed no propriety or respect after having been caught almost in the act.  Then on top of it all, she's absolutely classless and disgusting with that bathroom pooping talk and scene.  As if having to see her ugly ass in that shower cap during sexy time, now we have to hear her poop talk?  Is Hamza really that into her?  With such a lovely and classy mother and sister as examples, how can he want someone like Memphis?  Hamza's lie about being 28 - OMG, how tragic and deal breaking (NOT, Miss Drama Queen).  I love how mother and sister Hamza have her number and calling her out on overreacting.  Can anyone say double standard, Memphis, with the secret(s) you purport to have about you and your ex that Hamza, being a jealous guy, won't like?

The minute that the words, "Which Sojaboy shirt should I wear today?" came out of her ugly mouth, I was silently screaming, "NO, NO, NO.  Don't do it."  And what a phony scene any way, considering how she just happened to choose the shirt with identical lettering that batshit, or whatever his name is, and the other guy that make up Usman's "entourage" were wearing.  Someone get this hag an "I'm with the band" button.  Kimbaaaly actually gets uglier and uglier each episode.  I didn't think she was that homely on the first episode, but when comparing her to BGL I guess it's impossible to not think of anyone else as better looking than BGL, but Kimbaaaly really is homely AF, especially with her messy, uncombed hair pulled back away from her face.  I could not understand how Usman could sit across the table from such a stunningly gorgeous woman as the female rapper is, and then hold hands and leave with homely Kimbaaaly.  And HTF is Usman able to maintain a straight face as he's telling this fugly woman that she looks nice?  I guess the U.S. really is worth it to him (funny how Zara was also an American, and even funnier how she broke up with him).  We all know Usman wants so desperately to get to the U.S. that he couldn't possibly have been the one to break off that relationship.  And if the guy ever does make it over, has anyone enlightened him to the trademark infringement lawsuit he's going to be in for for copying the real Soulja Boy's name?

Jasmine is an absolute psychopath.  That beyotch is mentally unbalanced.  Given the extreme hysterics that she got into you would think that someone had told her her children were dead, and not from her imaginings about the color of the walls in Gino's house being an indicator that he's back to f--king his ex-wife.  And there's truly no cause for her to be constantly referring to any and every ex of Gino's as beyotches.  I was so disappointed in him for giving in to her on the $2,500 trip.  We all thought he had a backbone for standing up to her over the $500 clothing bill, but we were all wrong.  He is a pu--ywhipped wimp.

• Love 10

So....color me shocked that two of the "fiances" spoke some down to earth common sense this episode, one I already mentioned: 

Ximena---when she confessed that getting sterilized was the best thing ever for her, because if she had not, God knows how many fatherless kids she would have by now based on all of the trash relationships she had after her second kid was born. I think she is scammer in the sense that she doesn't love Mike---she is looking for any port in the storm, but I do think it is with all the intention of making a better life for her and her kids. I can't fault her for using what she has to do that. Now, when Mike springs it on her that they will live with his dad and invalid grandpa, will she be all in ? 

Jasmine---when she finally told Gino about her BC pills, I do think it was because she was pissed off and hurt and wanted him to hurt too. She also spelled it out for him that no way no how was it a good idea for them to try and have a baby. That it was WAY too early for them to consider that---I have to give her props for not trying to get an anchor baby (yes, I know some find that term offensive but for many scammers that is what it is---a means to get into the US). 

Spoiler

If the posts in the couples thread are legit, Gino loves sugar baby websites and brags about how much $ he pays per encounter and how expert he is at turning a good meet up into a "relationship." I again maintain some of her outbursts are provoked by this predatory man. She seems to be somewhat aware as well based on her comment about going back online to "hunt"

Other observations----when Alina was walking to the bathroom the morning after riding his disco stick, it looked like she actually has to walk on her toes. If so, holy OUCH! 

Ben's kids appeared to be eating dry salad. As in I didnt' see any salad dressing on the salad or on the table. Just because you are cutting Ben doesn't mean your kids have to suffer too! 

Spoiler

Mahogany's real life pics are SO far from the filtered version it is a joke. I hope she shows him as much interest and affection as Lana showed David when she finally appeared

• Love 9

I don’t get that the women in Usman’s life seem to dump him because they can’t deal with the attention he gets from female fans. That is part of the biz and many professional musicians do deal with it quite well. Many do not. Maybe BGL, Zara, and soon to be Kimbaaaaly, dump him because they felt used.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So far, unemployed Gino has dipped into his savings and paid for Jasmine's braces, lip injections, hair extensions and facials. Then he travels to Panama and books a nice hotel for them. So she has some nerve to bitch about him not bringing her an expensive Christmas gift. Look in the mirror, your present is right there! (and you gave him a T shirt and a pillow?) 

I maintain that in every couple that has ever been on this show - the American is the shitbag. This season is no exception.  Shitbags, shitbags, shitbags.

Ladies - if a guy has enough money to pay for all of the above to make you his fantasy Build-A-Bear and enough money to try and plant a baby in you, he's got enough money to get you a Christmas present.  

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 13
On 1/16/2022 at 7:53 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe she should have started a relationship with a man that speaks English, it is so much easier to communicate with someone when there is comprehension on both ends.

His lying about his age, meh.

Her grilling him is embarrassing.

Exactly.  Is she planning on bringing sister Hamza over to the U.S. along with Hamza so that she can serve as Memphis' personal translator?  How many times already has she called sister Hamza into the room to translate for them?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Anyone making a baby with Gino should be charging by the minute... 

And looking for a hat maker to arrange for baby hats in newborn, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc.

Edited by Frozendiva
Typo
  • LOL 11
On 1/16/2022 at 10:14 PM, suzywallis said:

1.  How much perfume does Kimberly need?  Seriously??

2.  Someone above said that Gino needs to run far away and he does.  Jasmine really does need help.   The man didn't want to buy $500 worth of clothes, but you think it's ok to make reservations for a $2500 trip? WTF is she smoking?  "You make me look crazy!" No, you do that all on your own, you psycho.

3.  Ximena.  OMG.  The emotional manipulation that was going on!!  "I lied to you but what about my boys? You came here as their father??"   WTH????  He wants to know everything he can about her, but she doesn't ask questions about him that we see, anyway.

4.  Preacher boy Ben.  He is a hottie, but all of the red flags are dancing in the wind.  He loaned her money.  She's too "Shy" to be on video.  Nope.  And they aren't bringing him in until late in the season?  Yeah, this has catfish written all over it.  When your kids are savvier than you are...

And did anyone else notice that Kimbaaaly was spraying some of the body spray inside of her T-shirt as well?  I would call that putting the cart before the horse.  Usman is in no rush I'm sure to get a whiff in there.

Ximena had partially convinced me that she might actually really care for Mike after having been around so many bad boys in her past.  That was until she said what she said last week about the first night she spent with Mike being just okay, and then what she said this week in an effort into guilting him into fatherhood of her two sons.  If I were Mike, the minute she uttered the word sicario (a la Benicio del Toro) and the translator app clarified that it meant hit man, I would have bolted out of that country as fast as my legs would carry me.  It would have been, "Adios, Ximena."  And could Ximena have been any calmer and nonchalant than she was when she told Mike that sicario had only kidnapped her.

Cult preacher grosses me out, both looks-wise as well as no personality-wise.  He was married for 20+ years to an ugly hag, so of course the remotest possibility of his getting with an attractive female that's seemingly as young as his own daughters is going to rev this guy up into coughing up money.  Yet another Caesar, David and Yolanda.  It was bad enough when 90 Day Fiance pulled this same story out of their asses a second and third time, but to now go there with a fourth catfishing is beyond ridiculous.  Next week's cliffhanger - Mahogany doesn't want him to come.  As awful as these catfishers are, I live for them catfishing these American losers who moronically set themselves up for being catfished.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

And looking for a hat maker to arrange for baby hats in newborn, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc.

I wonder if the baby will be born wearing a hat. 

• LOL 10
40 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

And did anyone else notice that Kimbaaaly was spraying some of the body spray inside of her T-shirt as well?  I would call that putting the cart before the horse.  Usman is in no rush I'm sure to get a whiff in there.

You know that was one of those horrible scents the Bath and Body works sells, scents like Midnight Pumpkin and Romantic Sage you can get in large sizes and bathe yourself in it like Miss Kimbaaaaly did.

I would like to see her get a makeover, ditch the jet black hair, get some bangs, Invisaline, a weight loss program and burn all oversize tee shirts and torn jeans then go down to the local watering hole and find a nice man that lives in her area that already has a gaming system and a laptop.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 1/17/2022 at 10:44 AM, magemaud said:

I think Kim wants Usman to believe that she personally knows what has to be done to ensure MJ's level of super-stardom. (Never going to happen, I watched the "Zara" video and, for one thing, he doesn't even pretend to dance!) Whoever on PT last night referred to her as a "Momager" (Kalani?) nailed it. It reminded me of the mothers on "Toddlers and Tiaras" who stand offstage and mirror the routines with their child. I was waiting for her to yell "Sparkle, baby!" 

I honestly believe that the only reason that Kimbaaaly didn't lose her shit when Usman was having to fondle the leg of the pretty video girl was because she now thinks of herself as part of Usman's "inner circle", which puts her above a mere video ho in the scheme of things.  Too bad she can't grasp that nobody Usman doesn't even have an outer circle, he's that much of a ZERO.

And what is it with these women who know they're going to be appearing on TV and can't find or make the time to get their roots touched up?  Memphis just looks so dirty and unhygienic, and her hair/weave/wig is atrocious.  She looks so awful in all of her footage, from when she's in Hamza's country to when she's doing her talking heads.  Look in the mirror girl.  Do you see something different than I do?  Take a bath and color your hair.  And Hamza wants to have sexy time with this little troll?  Yikes.

• Love 7
On 1/17/2022 at 11:36 AM, Breedom said:

Don't know if it was my cable company or what, but last night's show was hard to watch with the sound streaming completely ahead of the current visual being shown, so hard to keep up with it. I'll have to rewatch the rerun.

The histrionics that Jasmine displayed: She really needs to get help and I say that kindly. She's been very damaged along the way and she won't be happy until she gets professional help and is able to conduct her life differently. Things will not miraculously work out for Gino where Jasmine suddenly is all better. He needs to go back home and let Jasmine work out her issues. She can't be in a relationship right now.

Kim: "I could be one of his dancers." Yeah, sure thing, Kim. You'd be quite the sight shaking that behind along with that huge stomach of yours. No one is going to want to see that spectacle. Then all that perfume she sprayed on herself. Ms. Skunk, with her Walmart special. And who died and made you boss lady? Step back and calm down. You are not as important as you think you are. It's embarrassing when someone so inexperienced tries to take charge like they know what they are talking about. Stop making a fool of yourself. You didn't work for or earn that spot.

When Kimbaaaly was walking from her room, she looked pregnant with that ginormous protruding round belly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/17/2022 at 11:47 AM, Stuckathome said:

Oh boy, where to start...

Memphis/Hamza---WTF was the toilet scene? I mean, are they that desperate for filler that we had to see that ?? Either that is the case or the producers just really don't like her and want to embarass the F out of her. Ugh. I understand her being pissed off that he lied yet again...but, seriously (banging my head on the table) it just shows that YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW THIS MAN!! I don't care how many hours he has streamed of you naked in your shower, you don't know him! You know zero about each other and can't communicate at all. I call BS on his education....didn't the certificate say he was there 2012-2014? That he finished in 2014? Um, so he is 26 and finished "college" 8 years ago??I think it was more like he finished high school. I think to be honest and in his family's defense it could be a translation error. I mean, in Peru, "colegio" is secundary school. And my ex when speaking of his high school would often say in English, "my college".....because that was how they translated the word. Post HS education was "universidad" or "instituto". How has this woman not at least downloaded a translator app?? And when she mentioned going to the embassy THE NEXT DAY to do his paperwork I was shocked. how can she STILL be so deluded?? I felt for her when she was crying about her past and issues, but she needs a good therapist and some alone time to work on her. It's cliche, but true...

Ximena/Mike---I was sort of on her side until she used her poor children to emotionally manipulate him. If Mike wasn't already pussy whipped he would have said, "And what about your kids?? I just met them, not my fault you told them I was new daddy." I will say, she actually had one of the most honest, self aware interviews in this episode when she said the sterilization was a great thing for her, because lord knows how many kids she would have at this point if she hadn't done it when she did and mentioned her failed relationships. Side note: how does she have more self awareness of her role in her failures than Memphis?? Things that make me go hmm......

Jasmine/Gino--Ok, I feel like there is more going on behind the scenes than we are shown to have her blow up to that extreme. Based on stuff posted in the couples thread I do wonder if Gino likes to taunt her with pics of other women who tried to connect with him online sort of in a "behave or look what I can have" kind of way? Like other said, either she is playing a part or she is off her rocker. I don't blame her for being super pissed about the Xmas gift. I had a similar feeling with my BF last year....our first V-day together and while I know he thinks it is a BS holiday, I made it clear I had purchased something for him and wanted a romantic day together. I got zip. Zero. Friends actually called him out on it too and he said oh i wanted to get your flowers but I don't even know how to do that. And I mentioned, that was odd, his exwife had a pic of this huge bouquet with candy and a stuffed animal he sent to her work when they were together. So, don't BS me buddy---you make the effort when you want. I think that was her point----he knows how to spoil a woman. He just didnt' think he needed to with her. Now in his defense it sounds like he has funded a lot of stuff for her just as "just because" stuff and yet he didn't mention it. 

Ben/Mahogany---Please let this be another Lana/David. At first I was like, wow, dude has a smokin body and he is HOW old? Damn. And I felt bad for his story about the cult. But then he opened his mouth more and .....nope, just nope. He is a fool and indeed in a mid life crisis. I felt for his kids and ex wife. I don't think she has any feelings for him but was there for her kids. I watched her and she was looking at them the whole time. He got engaged within a YEAR of ending his marriage? To a much younger woman who was jealous of the time with his kids? Um, I call BS---I think she was probably pushing him to do more with the kids. As in, he presented himself as mister family man, dad of the year and then oops surprise he is actually a deadbeat who uses those kids to get the ladies. Anyway, Mahogany is most def a fake....first of all, no one who is posting or sending those shots is "too shy" to have a simple video chat. Her proof of life video was less than 10 sec and not personalized. Her "loan" was small enough to not raise too many flags but will add up when multiplied by the # of desperate fools "Mahogany" is chatting with. She loves the Lord? Um Peru is a Catholic country and honestly the younger generation is not that devout....plus San Bartolo is a beach town/party town......yeah....scammer. I do look forward to seeing Lima again. Wouldn't be surprised if when he shows up and can't find her (like David hunting Lana) he falls in with another local and decides that THIS was actually God's plan for him all along. 

BINGO!  This is exactly what went through my head.  Catholics don't walk around spouting that they "love of the lord".  That's a born again Christian thing to say.  Clearly someone did their research at "Mahogany's" end as to what words to use to reel Ben in.  Too bad Ben didn't do any research on his end to sniff out a phony.  I can't wait to see this a--hole get his comeuppance.

• Love 7
On 1/17/2022 at 1:46 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I always thought doctors and lawyers should have to disclose their class rank.  Half of them were in the bottom half.

And then he screeches “oh girl!” Way to perpetuate stereotypes.  I guess it’s better than “yass queen.”

Mrbuhbye, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Watching Alina spill to her little buddy was like watching an SNL parody in which instead of the girl and her gay BFF being American, they're Russian.  There's just something off about how her gay buddy talks, like he's trying too hard to sound like the gay BFF.  And WTF is wrong with his face.  Does anybody else see it or is it just me that thinks this young guy has had premature facial plastic surgery or fillers or something that is making his face look all distorted and effed up?

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

In case anyone missed the episode, here's a quick visual recap! 

------------------------

XIMENA: 
6uTZOg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

MIKE: 
giphy.gif

------------------------

JASMINE: 
R.ec7322eced1f6c86a5148cc2b2bb78e4?rik=w

GINO: 
0LetpZ51G5U=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

------------------------

CALEB: 
OIP.Hu1ql4Zmgf5DMmqK7LHBnAHaEI?pid=ImgDe

ALINA: 
R.936a55bb52800b3734481426c18851a7?rik=D

ELIJAH: 
R.d8b4bdccba12e813f85ae2688e296d65?rik=H

------------------------

KIM: 
raw

USMAN'S BOYS: 
giphy.gif

USMAN: 
source.gif

------------------------

MEMPHIS: 
R.5c12e9f854e4f405effc7707c3be485a?rik=2

HAMZA: 
gif-good-job-44.gif

------------------------

BEN: 
tumblr_nrxaby6a7i1tb3h5wo1_500.gifv

MAHOGANY:
OIP.jXlzq428HW7P-55uNp5O9wHaD9?pid=ImgDe

Or this similarity to Usman:

Gary Oldman as Dracula.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You know that was one of those horrible scents the Bath and Body works sells, scents like Midnight Pumpkin and Romantic Sage you can get in large sizes and bathe yourself in it like Miss Kimbaaaaly did.

I don't think they were B&B quality scents, more like Wal-Mart ($8.98) image.png.bccb68fe919dd1ea7ad53574dc620c2c.png

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would like to see her get a makeover, ditch the jet black hair, get some bangs, Invisaline, a weight loss program and burn all oversize tee shirts and torn jeans then go down to the local watering hole and find a nice man that lives in her area that already has a gaming system and a laptop.

I thought she was cute in her younger photos. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

So....color me shocked that two of the "fiances" spoke some down to earth common sense this episode, one I already mentioned: 

Ximena---when she confessed that getting sterilized was the best thing ever for her, because if she had not, God knows how many fatherless kids she would have by now based on all of the trash relationships she had after her second kid was born. I think she is scammer in the sense that she doesn't love Mike---she is looking for any port in the storm, but I do think it is with all the intention of making a better life for her and her kids. I can't fault her for using what she has to do that. Now, when Mike springs it on her that they will live with his dad and invalid grandpa, will she be all in ? 

Jasmine---when she finally told Gino about her BC pills, I do think it was because she was pissed off and hurt and wanted him to hurt too. She also spelled it out for him that no way no how was it a good idea for them to try and have a baby. That it was WAY too early for them to consider that---I have to give her props for not trying to get an anchor baby (yes, I know some find that term offensive but for many scammers that is what it is---a means to get into the US). 

Reveal spoiler

If the posts in the couples thread are legit, Gino loves sugar baby websites and brags about how much $ he pays per encounter and how expert he is at turning a good meet up into a "relationship." I again maintain some of her outbursts are provoked by this predatory man. She seems to be somewhat aware as well based on her comment about going back online to "hunt"

Other observations----when Alina was walking to the bathroom the morning after riding his disco stick, it looked like she actually has to walk on her toes. If so, holy OUCH! 

Ben's kids appeared to be eating dry salad. As in I didnt' see any salad dressing on the salad or on the table. Just because you are cutting Ben doesn't mean your kids have to suffer too! 

Reveal spoiler

Mahogany's real life pics are SO far from the filtered version it is a joke. I hope she shows him as much interest and affection as Lana showed David when she finally appeared

I noticed that too.  Then I thought I must be crazy because how could this poor girl have to always walk on her toes, so I must have imagined it.  But you also saw the same thing, so I guess she does walk on her toes.  That's gotta hurt.  No wonder she prefers her wheelchair.  I would too.

2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Exactly.  Is she planning on bringing sister Hamza over to the U.S. along with Hamza so that she can serve as Memphis' personal translator?  How many times already has she called sister Hamza into the room to translate for them?

In reality that wouldn’t happen for a very long time....a couple of years for him to get his green card ...then has to wait 5 years as a greencard holder to then be able to apply for US citizenship...which takes about a year....then to apply for siblings...the waiting list is easy 11 plus years ...depending on which country they are coming from...I think China is as high as 18 years...and the average might be about 14 yrs.  parents are normally a year...but you have to be a US citizen to do it.  I guess his mother could do it, but we are talking many years from now...and she would have to be unmarried.

Edited by Nickieca
Correcting info
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nickieca said:

In reality that wouldn’t happen for a very long time....a couple of years for him to get his green card ...then has to wait 5 years as a greencard holder to then be able to apply for US citizenship...which takes about a year....then to apply for siblings...the waiting list is easy 11 plus years ...depending on which country they are coming from.

I remember that from when Loren and Alexei wanted to bring his family over and they were told his brother wouldn't be eligible for several years and his parents didn't want to come without him. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Drogo said:

Why, did either of them serve in the military?  I missed that.

Sorry for the confusion.  I should have said Elk's Lodge or something.  Heck, it could be ANY watering hole.  Ever noticed the percentage of men to women?  10 to 1!

15 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought she was cute in her younger photos. 

I was cute when I was 19, too.  Heck, I am still cute!  Who am I kidding???  Lol!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Better hair and wardrobe would do wonders for her. That hair is all sorts of awful. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I honestly believe that the only reason that Kimbaaaly didn't lose her shit when Usman was having to fondle the leg of the pretty video girl was because she now thinks of herself as part of Usman's "inner circle", which puts her above a mere video ho in the scheme of things.  

Usman insisted on taking Kimbaaaly to meet Rose. He told his “crew” that she wasn’t to be referred to as “a super fan.” She threw a hissy fit at the video shoot because she felt his team was not up to the task.  All this leads me to believe that Kim is the one who is funding this video.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sorry for the confusion.  I should have Elk's Lodge or something.  Heck, it could be ANY watering hole.  Ever noticed the percentage of men to women?  10 to 1!

I was cute when I was 19, too.  Heck, I am still cute!  Who am I kidding???  Lol!

Have you ever been to Alaska?  I did a cruise and on one of the excursions the guide told us "the odds are good, but the goods are odd" referring to finding a man.  Kimbaaaaly's pretty odd, she'd do ok with a nice odd man.  Hell, maybe she could even find a nice younger American MJ wannabe...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Have you ever been to Alaska?  I did a cruise and on one of the excursions the guide told us "the odds are good, but the goods are odd" referring to finding a man.  Kimbaaaaly's pretty odd, she'd do ok with a nice odd man.  Hell, maybe she could even find a nice younger American MJ wannabe...

I have not been to Alaska but Denali, Gateway and Glacier Bay are on my list of places to see.

KIMBAAAAAAALEEEEEE  needs to have a friend just give her the facts.  And stop writing checks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have not been to Alaska but Denali, Gateway and Glacier Bay are on my list of places to see.

We will be on an Alaskan cruise in May, fingers crossed Covid does not cancel it.  FYI, when you do book a cruise make sure it is on a cruise line that is allowed to enter Glacier Bay, not all lines are allowed.

Kim should have spent the money on a singles cruise, to anywhere...maybe there is some Michael Jackson fan cruise, at least she would have something in common with the guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I don’t get that the women in Usman’s life seem to dump him because they can’t deal with the attention he gets from female fans.

That is what Usman is telling us....did BGL ever speak out about their divorce? I think he promotes this as the cause of the end of every relationship because it feeds the fantasy that he is actually a celebrity. For such an international superstar (eye roll), he didn't have much (didn't he have like 3 or 4 roommates?) in terms of means....an international superstar should at least have his own apartment lol. I suspect all his videos and recordings are financed by his online scams....money goes a lot farther in Nigeria than it does here lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

That's a born again Christian thing to say. 

Yep. Now, there are some of those in Peru, of course...but few and far between. As you pointed out, someone did her research.....when I first went to Peru in 2000, my friends at the university told me to watch out for the street kids begging and to not feel bad or give them money. It seemed very cruel to me, but one person explained that while these kids were indeed "homeless" in the sense that their parents most likely dumped them on the street, there were criminal adults who organized them into sort of kid gangs and sent them out to beg all day, bring home the $$ and hand it over to them in exchange for a place to sleep and a little food. Most of the $ you gave wouldn't actually go to the kid, it was fueling gangs/criminal adults. My point being, I wouldnt' be shocked if 22 years later, the scams and networks havent' evolved to the point that semi attractive women with an internet connection and smart phone have developed a lot of ways to get $$ out of horny foreign dudes. For some who have a semi comfortable life, they can be choosey about which one they actually meet and decide to scam for a green card, or they could just never meet up and continue on collecting "loans" and gifts from these saps all while living it up in Peru. Actually, insert any foreign country in there.....I will say we dont' see many women from Muslim countries on this shitshow, now do we? Makes me wonder why female Tunisian love rats aren't a thing??  

Spoiler

There is a woman Mahogany Roca who insists she is the woman on teh show adn that she is real and viewers need to stay tuned for an inspiring story. That being said she also admits to being 22 not 24 and apparently lists her status as single on facebook. we shall see...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

KIMBAAAAAAALEEEEEE  needs to have a friend just give her the facts.  And stop writing checks.

Tell ya what, I'll meet you in Seattle in August, and we'll go from there.  You'll know it's me because I'll be wearing my big ass SOJABOY tee-shirt! lol

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kim should have spent the money on a singles cruise, to anywhere...maybe there is some Michael Jackson fan cruise, at least she would have something in common with the guy.

My guess is that most of the guys on that particular cruise wouldn't be interested in women.

Maybe she should "re-up" in the military where the male to female ratio is greatly in her favor. Is she too old for something like the National Guard or Reserves? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Mike: You knew I desperately wanted children of my own. Why didn't you tell me you can't have more kids?

Ximena: What about my kids? I got knocked up by a hit man & a drug dealer. You wanna piss them off? I don't think you do. My hit man ex has been quiet for 2 years, but I know how to contact him if I'm mad at someone. And I've already made you my mark, soooo.. looks like you're well and screwed, doesn't it?

Mike: At least I'm getting laid.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't think they were B&B quality scents, more like Wal-Mart ($8.98) 

Ha-ha! You are right on the money on that one. You know she spends bottom-dollar on her look, hair, makeup, etc.

21 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

And what is it with these women who know they're going to be appearing on TV and can't find or make the time to get their roots touched up? 

I don't get that. And no make-up for the older ladies? If you are young, chances are you look pretty anyway, but no matter what age, make up enhances what you have. I am not on-board with the "just-rolled-out-of-bed" look, especially when you are TV. I know women in their 90's who wear makeup when they are out and about. Oh, I noticed after her night with Gino, Jasmin stepped out of bed totally made up. That's something I have yet to learn!

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We will be on an Alaskan cruise in May, fingers crossed Covid does not cancel it. 

I had to cancel my cruise to Alaska (my first cruise) year before last because of Covid. Hoping one day I get there.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ximena: What about my kids? I got knocked up by a hit man & a drug dealer. You wanna piss them off? I don't think you do. My hit man ex has been quiet for 2 years, but I know how to contact him if I'm mad at someone. And I've already made you my mark, soooo.. looks like you're well and screwed, doesn't it?

Exactly!! Better watch out, Mike. Don't tangle with this one, you'll never know what she's thinking. She may have to call the big-boys in if you disappoint her.

• Love 4

I’ve been to Alaska three times on cruises.  I live in Vancouver, BC so it’s an easy trip. Went with different cruise lines so the itinerary was different. I’d do it again …….any time. 

• Love 5