Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Burns And Betrayals

• Start Topic

On 1/14/2022 at 12:51 PM, Stuckathome said:

I am sorry, but if you have never physically met in person, she is NOT your girlfriend. Drives me crazy when these nutters say they have been dating someone for 9 months, a year, two years, etc.....when they have never met in real life. There is a HUGE difference between facetime calls, texts and sexting and the real deal. 

Especially when the woman in question responds only in emojis.

I can't with Ben. He is David 2.0.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I thought I had read that Memphis was an RN. I was trying to reconcile that. Now you are saying she is a Nurse Practictioner? I am beside myself. Really? In all seriousness, considering her background that she shared about her parents being druggies and such, that is just amazing.

So how can she be so simple minded? Nurse practitioner takes a good amount of school AND intelligence AND capability.

I am lost.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

"Mahogany" could not produce a video that says his name. That clip was super short and not personalized. However one could tell from the lighting that she is equipped to produce videos - regularly. 

Yeah, apparently she has a "really good camera." 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 1/15/2022 at 1:45 PM, Breedom said:

Kim wants so badly to impress Usman. In her "fan" tee-shirt, she wants to be seen as an asset, someone who is taking charge, is ready and able to turn things around for the better.

I think Kim wants Usman to believe that she personally knows what has to be done to ensure MJ's level of super-stardom. (Never going to happen, I watched the "Zara" video and, for one thing, he doesn't even pretend to dance!) Whoever on PT last night referred to her as a "Momager" (Kalani?) nailed it. It reminded me of the mothers on "Toddlers and Tiaras" who stand offstage and mirror the routines with their child. I was waiting for her to yell "Sparkle, baby!" 

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, suzywallis said:

You are probably spot on--I am sure that she is telling everyone that or Hamza did.  her cookie monster English is killing me. 

Memphis is actually a nurse practitioner in a clinic for psychiatric medicine.  Her reviews online are not the best.  

https://www.caredash.com/doctors/memphis-sandoval-f3275

Thanks for posting those! I read them. Wow. I would guess she doesn't do a lot of repeat business.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Are we to believe that Gino didn’t have $500 to buy some decent clothes, however he has $2,500 to take Jasmine on an exotic vacation?

He doesn't have the money, he'll just put it on a credit card and it would be a great plot twist if the amount was declined. 

12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Didn’t Zied have an HVAC degree as well?

Yes, it must be a big industry in Tunisia, especially the AC part. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Just me? I wonder if Gino's giant top teeth are dentures and the toothbrush gift comes from his heart.

They look too perfect to be real to me. And I can't forget Jasmine asking to see his teeth within two minutes of meeting him at the airport, literally "looking the gift horse in the mouth." 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I swear I have seen Mahogany on Amazon as a model for one of those brands that are really just letters strung together to spell some nonsense word.

One of his kids should suggest he do a "reverse image search" like Yolanda's did. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

Gino.  The bitch be crazy!   Run fast!!!

Mike.  It is not your gut feeling telling you that you two should be together. It’s your little head telling you that.

Memphis.  Honey.  YOU are the common denominator in all these bad relationships.  Poor choices.  Nothing changes until you do.  Been there.  Done that.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Don't know if it was my cable company or what, but last night's show was hard to watch with the sound streaming completely ahead of the current visual being shown, so hard to keep up with it. I'll have to rewatch the rerun.

The histrionics that Jasmine displayed: She really needs to get help and I say that kindly. She's been very damaged along the way and she won't be happy until she gets professional help and is able to conduct her life differently. Things will not miraculously work out for Gino where Jasmine suddenly is all better. He needs to go back home and let Jasmine work out her issues. She can't be in a relationship right now.

Kim: "I could be one of his dancers." Yeah, sure thing, Kim. You'd be quite the sight shaking that behind along with that huge stomach of yours. No one is going to want to see that spectacle. Then all that perfume she sprayed on herself. Ms. Skunk, with her Walmart special. And who died and made you boss lady? Step back and calm down. You are not as important as you think you are. It's embarrassing when someone so inexperienced tries to take charge like they know what they are talking about. Stop making a fool of yourself. You didn't work for or earn that spot.

Edited by Breedom
Grammer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Oh boy, where to start...

Memphis/Hamza---WTF was the toilet scene? I mean, are they that desperate for filler that we had to see that ?? Either that is the case or the producers just really don't like her and want to embarass the F out of her. Ugh. I understand her being pissed off that he lied yet again...but, seriously (banging my head on the table) it just shows that YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW THIS MAN!! I don't care how many hours he has streamed of you naked in your shower, you don't know him! You know zero about each other and can't communicate at all. I call BS on his education....didn't the certificate say he was there 2012-2014? That he finished in 2014? Um, so he is 26 and finished "college" 8 years ago??I think it was more like he finished high school. I think to be honest and in his family's defense it could be a translation error. I mean, in Peru, "colegio" is secundary school. And my ex when speaking of his high school would often say in English, "my college".....because that was how they translated the word. Post HS education was "universidad" or "instituto". How has this woman not at least downloaded a translator app?? And when she mentioned going to the embassy THE NEXT DAY to do his paperwork I was shocked. how can she STILL be so deluded?? I felt for her when she was crying about her past and issues, but she needs a good therapist and some alone time to work on her. It's cliche, but true...

Ximena/Mike---I was sort of on her side until she used her poor children to emotionally manipulate him. If Mike wasn't already pussy whipped he would have said, "And what about your kids?? I just met them, not my fault you told them I was new daddy." I will say, she actually had one of the most honest, self aware interviews in this episode when she said the sterilization was a great thing for her, because lord knows how many kids she would have at this point if she hadn't done it when she did and mentioned her failed relationships. Side note: how does she have more self awareness of her role in her failures than Memphis?? Things that make me go hmm......

Jasmine/Gino--Ok, I feel like there is more going on behind the scenes than we are shown to have her blow up to that extreme. Based on stuff posted in the couples thread I do wonder if Gino likes to taunt her with pics of other women who tried to connect with him online sort of in a "behave or look what I can have" kind of way? Like other said, either she is playing a part or she is off her rocker. I don't blame her for being super pissed about the Xmas gift. I had a similar feeling with my BF last year....our first V-day together and while I know he thinks it is a BS holiday, I made it clear I had purchased something for him and wanted a romantic day together. I got zip. Zero. Friends actually called him out on it too and he said oh i wanted to get your flowers but I don't even know how to do that. And I mentioned, that was odd, his exwife had a pic of this huge bouquet with candy and a stuffed animal he sent to her work when they were together. So, don't BS me buddy---you make the effort when you want. I think that was her point----he knows how to spoil a woman. He just didnt' think he needed to with her. Now in his defense it sounds like he has funded a lot of stuff for her just as "just because" stuff and yet he didn't mention it. 

Ben/Mahogany---Please let this be another Lana/David. At first I was like, wow, dude has a smokin body and he is HOW old? Damn. And I felt bad for his story about the cult. But then he opened his mouth more and .....nope, just nope. He is a fool and indeed in a mid life crisis. I felt for his kids and ex wife. I don't think she has any feelings for him but was there for her kids. I watched her and she was looking at them the whole time. He got engaged within a YEAR of ending his marriage? To a much younger woman who was jealous of the time with his kids? Um, I call BS---I think she was probably pushing him to do more with the kids. As in, he presented himself as mister family man, dad of the year and then oops surprise he is actually a deadbeat who uses those kids to get the ladies. Anyway, Mahogany is most def a fake....first of all, no one who is posting or sending those shots is "too shy" to have a simple video chat. Her proof of life video was less than 10 sec and not personalized. Her "loan" was small enough to not raise too many flags but will add up when multiplied by the # of desperate fools "Mahogany" is chatting with. She loves the Lord? Um Peru is a Catholic country and honestly the younger generation is not that devout....plus San Bartolo is a beach town/party town......yeah....scammer. I do look forward to seeing Lima again. Wouldn't be surprised if when he shows up and can't find her (like David hunting Lana) he falls in with another local and decides that THIS was actually God's plan for him all along. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Are we to believe that Gino didn’t have $500 to buy some decent clothes, however he has $2,500 to take Jasmine on an exotic vacation?  I would bet good money that Jas told the producers she was going to bail and the trip was an incentive to stay.

Don't say that too loud or Jasmine gonna be knockin on your door next... "Did I hear someone mention good money? Hi, I'm Jasmine!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I felt for her when she was crying about her past and issues, but she needs a good therapist and some alone time to work on her. It's cliche, but true...

amazing that she is working in the field of mental health. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

They look too perfect to be real to me. And I can't forget Jasmine asking to see his teeth within two minutes of meeting him at the airport, literally "looking the gift horse in the mouth." 

Stellar note on the airport scene!!!!!!! Great work! I think he's coming off major dental work. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I thought I had read that Memphis was an RN. I was trying to reconcile that. Now you are saying she is a Nurse Practictioner? I am beside myself. Really? In all seriousness, considering her background that she shared about her parents being druggies and such, that is just amazing.

So how can she be so simple minded? Nurse practitioner takes a good amount of school AND intelligence AND capability.

I am lost.

I am reminded of something I was told once -- What do you call the person who is number 1 in their medical school class? -- doctor... What do you call the person who was last in their medical school class? -- doctor.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Kid said:

Allina, would Caleb approve of your blabbing all the deets?  She is falling out of favor each week with me.

Yup, big mouth on duty. Alina, you are not a teenage girl. You are a woman who is hoping to have a serious romantic relationship with someone who is probably the man of your dreams. You have to act accordingly. Caleb is being thoughtful and mature about having a relationship with you and what you and he do should be between the two of you. "Disco stick" should not be a part of your vocabulary, especially sharing that with  gossipy friends.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

His lying about his age, meh.

Her grilling him is embarrassing.

I dunno.. it's not so much the age difference, it's the lie. This is the second lie Hamza got caught in. Imagine you've gone all the way to Tunisia only to find that your 28 year old fiance who you expected to be able to share a bed with is really 26 and his mommy said no bed sharing. I'd want to know what else was bullshit too. I don't like Memphis or how she conducts herself, but I couldn't really fault her on this one. Hamza is a liar and his family seems to think it's cute. Not cool.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
25 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Yup, big mouth on duty. Alina, you are not a teenage girl. You are a woman who is hoping to have a serious romantic relationship with someone who is probably the man of your dreams. You have to act accordingly. 

Based on Caleb’s and Alina’s conversation the morning after, Alina seemed more concerned about their physical connection rather than the emotional connection. She was clearly seeking validation that he found her physically attractive. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

I am reminded of something I was told once -- What do you call the person who is number 1 in their medical school class? -- doctor... What do you call the person who was last in their medical school class? -- doctor.

I always thought doctors and lawyers should have to disclose their class rank.  Half of them were in the bottom half.

1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Yup, big mouth on duty. Alina, you are not a teenage girl. You are a woman who is hoping to have a serious romantic relationship with someone who is probably the man of your dreams. You have to act accordingly. Caleb is being thoughtful and mature about having a relationship with you and what you and he do should be between the two of you. "Disco stick" should not be a part of your vocabulary, especially sharing that with  gossipy friends.

And then he screeches “oh girl!” Way to perpetuate stereotypes.  I guess it’s better than “yass queen.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

Yes, this. When I worked at MIT (full of driven, capable, brilliant people who tied themselves in knots to excel) we'd say "D stands for Diploma"! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Ben/Mahogany---Please let this be another Lana/David. At first I was like, wow, dude has a smokin body and he is HOW old? Damn. And I felt bad for his story about the cult. But then he opened his mouth more and .....nope, just nope. He is a fool and indeed in a mid life crisis. I felt for his kids and ex wife. I don't think she has any feelings for him but was there for her kids. I watched her and she was looking at them the whole time.

What a F'ing narcissistic douche bag this guy is.  He thinks his ex-wife's anger stems from her still being in love with him?  No it's because she knows you're going to do some b/s to hurt the kids AGAIN!  I hope Mahogany is a phony and takes him for everything his worth (which isn't a lot).  I was so happy his daughter called fake on her photo right off the bat--right in front of him!  He needs to be slapped down a peg or 2

9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I can sort of forgive Alina for this b/c gossiping with your girlfriends about having sex with a new man is kinda common.  At least in my circle of friends it is...hmm.  But doing it on national tv enh IDK about that but at least she said it was a positive experience and didn't bad mouth him.  Can we PLEASE retire the word disco stick? 🤮🤢  I think she heard it once on American media and thought it was how most Americans spoke. 

But for the first time props to Elijah for setting Alina straight.  This I lived with my ex thing sounds a bit shady but yeah talk to Caleb about it!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Based on Caleb’s and Alina’s conversation the morning after, Alina seemed more concerned about their physical connection rather than the emotional connection. She was clearly seeking validation that he found her physically attractive. 

I can see why Alina needs to get that physical attraction puzzle figured out but it also seems she's already emotionally connected to Caleb. She just keeps looking at Caleb, especially when they are in bed, with those big admiring and loving puppy dog eyes. He needs to be careful (and it looks like he's trying to be) because if he decides he's not physically attracted to Alina or he's just not willing to be her caregiver, she's going to be in a world of hurt.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

And in this week's installment:

Alina and Caleb: At least the camera stopped and we got the awkward the next morning talk. Alina's halo is getting a little rusty. Caleb has been a gentleman type with her. No, the first time doing it with someone may not be fantastic. Enjoyable is a good term to use. You two don't really know each other, and talking online and then moving it to a physical reality is very different. As it is for most people. Caleb does not have a lot of knowledge about little people and it may take him and you a little time to get things right. It was a little rude to talk to Elijah about riding the disco stick. You are both adults and could have said you were intimate and that's it. Not his business. What you gossip about in Russia, without the camera crew, is your business. Does Caleb need to know that you were still living with your ex? Not really. It would be a courtesy, but if nothing else is going on, what for? Maybe he is also living with his ex!

Jasmine and Gino: Hello crazy person or someone looking to launch a telenovela acting career. Gino, let Jasmine have some alone time to work out if that is what she wants to do. Both of you are not sewn to each others' hips. Jasmine upped the crazy ante. Both of you have pasts, both have done things in life.  I do get the anger and resentment at not getting any sort of Christmas present.  Does Gino give presents for no occasion? Yeah, he is a dude, and a jerk who probably didn't think about a gift.  As he said, he's spent a lot money to visit you. No need to fly off the handle about any exes - just more drama. If he is showing you ex pics all the time, maybe. No need to go ballistic about paint colors in *his* house, which you have never set foot in, visited, etc. and may not ever be *your* house. If you get married, if you get the visa, then both of you can go to a hardware store or paint store and pick out colours you like, or sell the house and buy another one. You may decide that you don't like the lightbulbs or light fixtures or anything. The only sane part of Jasmine is her admitting she was using birth control. Not also the best idea to goad him in to spending $2500 that he doesn't have on a vacation that you want as your present. He is not your serious boyfriend at this moment.

Ximena and Mike: I would most likely ride out the next week or two and then say my goodbye and end the relationship. Ximena, you should have told Mike about your not being able to have any more kids, that you took steps to prevent you from doing so. *Before* he came to Colombia. Both of you need to learn each other's language and not have to communicate through a translator App. You have also basically introduced poor desperate Mike to your family and kids. You both don't know each other well enough to even ask if he has any interest in being a step-dad. He probably told you he wanted his own kids at some point. Maybe you felt he sunk enough in to you in terms of furniture, rent, etc. that he would want to be a part of your life. He may not. Yes, he can meet the kids but he does need time to see whether you are a viable life partner. Don't know if he told her that life in the US would be one where she looks after his dad and grandpa. The hitman involvement is a red flag. The guy may be gone, he may be deceased, he may still be watching her. Don't know if Mike is just naive and will put up with crap he doesn't want to have a hot girl/wife or whether he is letting himself be treated like this because he doesn't feel he will get anyone prettier or what he wants. Some tradeoff. I'd be planning my exit. There's probably another Mike in the wings.

Ben and Mahogany: A catfish? Do a reverse image search? The 10 second generic 'hi' video is nothing. I get that he was in a religious cult, he was controlled, he then became some sort of minister, got married, had kids, got a divorce and is now looking for a new wife. And lo and behold, along comes Jesus lover Mahogany - she'd probably love anything to catfish the right dude. He feels he has a spritual connection. Uh-huh. I'd really like to see a couple who has a genuine soul connection and accompanying hell and heartbreak that goes with it. It's God's will. More like your free will and whatever lesson you need to learn. The Universe will 'destine' an interaction for karma, but not a relationship. His kids and ex-wife have given enough side eye to this midlife crisis. Good luck to him in Peru. Many 24 year olds do not have the emotional maturity for an involvement with a man almost 30 years older than them and would choose some actor or sports star or something - someone who has money.

Kimbaaaaly and Usman: That cheap body spray probably made her smell like a skunk. Unless I was given a crew t-shirt to wear for the video filming, I would not be pulling out 'which Usman t shirt should I wear today'. No, no, no. You will stay as a superfan, one who paid a lot of money for this memorable and life altering trip to watch a video being shot by a guy who may be considering you as a potential girlfriend. I would have stayed behind, spent some time on the beach, drank a few mimosas, maybe had a spa treatment. Usman's team is responsible for the shoot and if they are indeed inept, they are responsible for their ineptitude. You are way out of line to manage the shoot. If you had any sort of background in the music biz or production, maybe. Usman's team probably hates you, Usman likes you only because you brought him a PS5 and a Macbook. See how the real Usman is and if you want that. 

Memphis and Hamza: Another lie. He's two years younger than he claimed. The problem isn't the extra two years. It is the lie. A dude can't count on how old he is? He struggles to count past 25? That's a problem. The 'I need to poop' comment was distasteful for a medical professional/cookie monster side job. The language and cultural barrier are an issue. Memphis seems to be basing marriage on sexual compatibility and not how he treats her, talks to her, supports her, how he will react with her kids, is he step-dad material, does he want to be a step-dad. He hasn't even met her kids. And now she is trying to move the marriage along? How long do you think it will last, Memphis? Six months? A year? Til both of you realize you have nothing in common, can't build a relationship, can't understand each other and speak like 2 year olds to each other?

• Love 7

I want to propose a different perspective.  I do not like Alina.  I hated the soft porn they showed us.  Caleb doesn't float my boat but at least he's coming across as trying to be respectful.  All that said, I am willing to wait before I judge Alina as a bigot or not (re Couples thread).  What makes our ears bleed as Americans or Canadians, she may not realize is taboo if all she hears is a particular type of music.  What do you guys think?

Oh, and I have zero interest in Gino and Jasmean.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The only sane part of Jasmine is her admitting she was using birth control

Although, she really didn’t do that to appear more sane, she was searching for something, anything, that would make him get passionate and angry back. I’m so glad she is on BC, though- those two do NOT need a baby in this hot mess. She can’t take care of the two she already has, and he clearly just thinks of a baby as a no person, just a cute way to tie he and Jasmine together, forever.  Yuck all around.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I want to propose a different perspective.  I do not like Alina.  I hated the soft porn they showed us.  Caleb doesn't float my boat but at least he's coming across as trying to be respectful.  All that said, I am willing to wait before I judge Alina as a bigot or not (re Couples thread).  What makes our ears bleed as Americans or Canadians, she may not realize is taboo if all she hears is a particular type of music.  What do you guys think?

Oh, and I have zero interest in Gino and Jasmean.  

I do not care for Allina either.  Blabbing your sexy time, sending your friends in to do your dirty work and the biggie?  Talking in Russian in front of Caleb"  About him?  Double yuck.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
On 1/15/2022 at 11:56 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

You are right about being disappointed, if Jasmean was expecting an engagement ring and got an electric tooth brush I could see her being disappointed but Gino didn't even give her a less expensive or a token gift for Christmas, he basically did not give her anything on their first Christmas together, that is a bummer.  I am not a fan of Jasmean but that was sort of stupid on his part.  Jasmean is used to men gifting her with things, I don't think spending her own money on jewelry is a part of her world.

What do these women think about the Gino's and Mike's they talk to, I mean what game do they have via phone or computer?  I would think Gino would not be shy about telling a woman that he is unemployed and broke, something that I am sure he shared that with Jasmean so why does she expect to be wined and dined, does not get what she wants so she doubles down on her request of an expensive vacation when she is basically on vacation already.

Gino should have thought about a Christmas gift, even if it was something not so expensive.  My husband is from Mexico and when we visit, we have to have enough money for travel, expenses AND gifts.  We save for quite a while to be able to share our blessings with family.  

• Love 6
On 1/15/2022 at 11:25 AM, Mondrianyone said:

I found myself wondering what telenovela role Jasmine was auditioning for--dominatrix with a heart of brass, recently released mental patient, crazy current (as opposed to ex-) girlfriend, cackling D-list Batman villainess (GataWoman?), dehydrated tearless weeper. Because all of that was so fake it made me laugh. And the harder she "cried," the harder I laughed.

Telenovela! OMG, YES!  It all seems so scripted (as in:  Director says...."Jasmine, this is YOUR character and Gino, this is YOURS.  ACTION!"  Then when Jasmine talks to the camera about how screwed up she really is, I start to expand my 'psychoanalysis' of her and wonder if she truly IS the mess she claims to be. ???  As we say here in NYC, "OY !" 🥺

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will say this:  after watching Sunday's episode, I am, and I am not joking, planning a trip to Turkey.  Not kidding.  Then I really got going:  Turkey!  Budapest!  I am getting a Eurorail pass!  I was going to go summer 2023, but not to get heavy, I just turned 57 and my dad died suddenly at at 53 - please no sad emojis, I worked through all of it and I am good.  The thing is, I am not promised 2023, no one is.  First I was like, one week!  Then, You ain't working ESY (well maybe I will, lol) so let's make it two weeks!  And I am going to learn a few words and phrases in different languages, more than these fools do for their "soulmate."  And I fully admit, one will be "Do you speak any English?"

One more thing:  Going alone!  

I actually had a trip planned there for 2020. Do it! I travel solo internationally - Europe, Middle East, Asia, Central America - and wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m excited for you! 

• Love 7

I agree that the images they have shown us of Turkey are wonderful.  I went there briefly as part of a cruise, to Kusadasi and Ephesus.  The people there were so friendly and welcoming.  I would love to return and really see the sites.

I was drooling over the scenes in Columbia.  I loved the area with the waterfalls last week and then this week, that resort was to die for.  Just my cup of tea!

• Love 9

I had the impression that Memphis was using that broken English as a misguided attempt to "better communicate" with Hamza, but after seeing the "I need to poop" scene, maybe she is just socially immature.  And poor Hamza was perched outside the bathroom, enjoying the ambiance, and waiting for his little sweetie to finish her job so he could applaud her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

If you want to be spoiled in the couples thread under Ben & Mahogany: 

Spoiler

There is a pic of Mahogany. She IS real but boy oh boy did she heavily filter her pics. Like, Rebecca of Rebecca & Zied will probably DM her for some tips because holy shit. I am sure she will feed him a line about feeling insecure about her body etc and he will tell her how Jesus loves her anyway and they will make a connection. 

I do wonder when they filmed his segments in relation to Covid. Peru had a pretty strict lockdown in 2020 for international travel......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Memphis really said “me done”

LMAO! Yes!!! When she said this oh boy.....I get speaking in basic words to try and get the point across, it is tempting, it is....but again, get a damn translator app! Or at least pay for international on your phone so you can do google translate. If you are too broke to do that, guess what you are too broke to sponsor and import a husband! when she said something along the lines of if Hamza doesn't have  his degree, what kind of future does he have and how will he contribute and it would be like having a 3rd child, I wanted to shake her and scream, EVEN IF HE HAD A DEGREE (which he doesn't) IT WILL BE LIKE A 3RD CHILD FOR A WHILE. Like, years! WTF are you thinking? I seriously think this delusional woman imagines they will roll off the plane in Michigan and magically the communication issues will vanish, Hamza will strut into whatever place he chooses and get a job where he will make six figures before he comes home, cooks dinner, cleans the house and takes care of two kids. LMAO

Edited by Stuckathome
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's a skeevy as David (mmmmmmmmm) and Garrick from Seeking Sister Wife. Where do they find these creeps? Don't answer that.

They find them at the VFW in Grand Rapids, MN.  

1 hour ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Memphis really said “me done” after finishing in the bathroom. Me about done with this whole show.

NO NO NO!  You need to hang in there with the rest of us and snark away!  You are in a cult!  YOU CAN'T LEAVE, DAMMIT!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1