Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: Who's Calling Who a Fraud?

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, nexxie said:

Loved Heather’s comment about being willing to chant anything around the caldron if it would get her out of the sprinter van! She comes up with some great quips.

She does come up with some great one liners but she is really starting to lose me with her blind loyalty to Jenn. I feel like Jenn could commit a murder in front of Heather and Heather would make an excuse for it. 

I don't get these women. Jenn screams, rages, threatens and gets in Lisa's face and Lisa forgives her 5 minutes later? And then they give Jenn the best room?? What?! Also, the feds do not raid your house just because Meredith gave them a call. Make the stupidity stop.

I'm glad Mer at least brought up the fact that Jennie called Jenn a criminal. In fact, all the women in Vail said a lot of things about Jenn. They said a lot of stuff about her finances and her "job" make sense since she got arrested. Whitney said that they were in danger, yet as soon as Jenn shows up they act like their her best friend. 

• Love 11

Heather probably decided to “befriend” Jen because that’s where the big story was. As for giving Jen the best room - people placate bullies to get the terror to stop, which actually just perpetuates it. What a shitshow!

• Love 11

Thanks Jenn! I was today years old when I learn that if I have a beef with someone to call the FBI! Did you know they will come with a SWAT team and arrest someone, with no evidence, because I said they were a criminal. I wish I knew this information in high school! Better late than ever I guess! Now excuse me while I go make a phone call!

• LOL 23
  • Love 1

Lisa lost all respect and her “Girl from New York City” street credit, when she allowed Jen to get in her face like that. If it’s one thing we don’t do and that is back down from a fight. Our motto is: “If you start it, we will finish it.”  A real New Yorker would have put her foot up Jen’s arse and and kick her off the bus. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

It will not happen but I would love an Ultimate Girl's trip with Jen Shah, Ramona, Nene, Brandy Glanville, Erika Girardi maybe call it Ultimate Girls Fear Factor Trip?  Maybe pay Bethanny to do play by play.  Jen is a combination of delusional, narcissist and sociopath.

• LOL 11
11 hours ago, Slakkie said:

It will not happen but I would love an Ultimate Girl's trip with Jen Shah, Ramona, Nene, Brandy Glanville, Erika Girardi maybe call it Ultimate Girls Fear Factor Trip?  Maybe pay Bethanny to do play by play.  Jen is a combination of delusional, narcissist and sociopath.

Porsha needs to be on this trip.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 1/17/2022 at 10:11 AM, BloggerAloud said:

It's also so wild to watch a group of women have a collective abusive relationship with Jen. Like she gets drunk, yells and gets physical and is punished by (check notes) getting the best room? I will give them a smidge of credit that they are more confrontational with Jen than their RHOBH counterparts were with Erika but that's not saying much. You'd think that someone would be savvy enough to know which ways the winds were blowing and know that being anti-Jen is the way to go. Meredith is almost there but she also doesn't want to engage, which does not work on a reality show.

BloggerAloud, what a perfect observation! It truly IS a collective abusive relationship. I shake my head after every psychotic, unhinged blow-up of Jen’s and twenty minutes later the women are offering her the “best room” or a “relaxing day at the spa-Jen really needs it”, on and on. What in the eff?? 

Jen is a nasty bitch! It’s not like she’s sweet and kind but has mood issues and sometimes breaks down or gets upset. She has volcanic eruptions and practically threatens people’s lives. She’s deranged yet they all coddle her and kiss her ass. Sickening. I also think she’s a narcissistic sociopath. 

So then there’s Coach Shah. He seems like a nice, amiable dude. But, then why does he stick around with that nut job? Unless he’s afraid of her too and doesn’t want to set her off with a divorce. Very weird dynamic, he appears to just be tolerating her. I’d be afraid to go to sleep at night with her in my house. 

I really like Heather. But, she should not be paying for a spa day for “Shah-mazing”.  She looks like a doormat coddling that hateful, volatile and vile woman. 

• Love 5
On 1/19/2022 at 10:59 AM, Slakkie said:

On 1/19/2022 at 10:34 PM, Stats Queen said:

Porsha needs to be on this trip.

I love this idea, but I think instead of Ramona, it should be Leah McSweeney!!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Add Kelly Dodd.

I am kind of confused about why Meredith hired the private investigator. Were there other threats made against her family? I thought it was some Twitter tweets between Jen and Brooks Marks and others that Jen either liked or forwarded. Something is missing.

I had secondhand embarrassment for Jen when she was at the dinner table and screaming about her VAGINA. I can't imagine what those servers and kitchen staff thought. The one server could barely conceal her disdain as it was when she was taking drink orders. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Add Kelly Dodd.

I am kind of confused about why Meredith hired the private investigator. Were there other threats made against her family? I thought it was some Twitter tweets between Jen and Brooks Marks and others that Jen either liked or forwarded. Something is missing.

I had secondhand embarrassment for Jen when she was at the dinner table and screaming about her VAGINA. I can't imagine what those servers and kitchen staff thought. The one server could barely conceal her disdain as it was when she was taking drink orders. 

Just a question, how did Brooks and Meredith see Jen's vagina?  Her vulva, possibly.  But an accidental view of her vagina seems unlikely.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Add Kelly Dodd.

You had second hand embarrassment for someone in a restaurant screaming about her vagina. Haven’t we all done this s one point 🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

You had second hand embarrassment for someone in a restaurant screaming about her vagina. Haven’t we all done this s one point 🤣

I remember this one time I was screaming about my va-jay-jay at a restaurant, and then I drove home and there was a switchback and my car rolled over 5 times. No big deal.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:
2 hours ago, Jack Terrier said:

How’s your TBI doing? 😂

Well enough that I can't be held responsible if my timelines are off or if I say something that's off. 

But was it snowing? 

I don't know, my cataracts exploded and I couldn't see. Pay attention!

Now look what you made me do. I couldn't get the quotes right because you are asking me all these questions and I answer because I haven't done anything wrong and I'm legally blind. 

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 12
On 1/21/2022 at 10:51 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Don't forget Vicki and Tamra!

They are supposed to be on the next girls’ trip show on peacock at Dorinda’s Berkshire house with a few other most hated housewives. I am not sure if I should skip and save myself  or watch as it is certain to be a train wreck.

2 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

They are supposed to be on the next girls’ trip show on peacock at Dorinda’s Berkshire house with a few other most hated housewives. I am not sure if I should skip and save myself  or watch as it is certain to be a train wreck.

I have to decide if I want to pay for Peacock. I think I’m going to wait and binge it all in one month. I’m fed up with 120 streaming services, some with only one thing I want to watch, the others….

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I have to decide if I want to pay for Peacock. I think I’m going to wait and binge it all in one month. I’m fed up with 120 streaming services, some with only one thing I want to watch, the others….

I hear you! Fortunately for me, peacock comes with xfinity for free. But I still have a million streaming services. I figured I am saving money not going out during the pandemic. I definitely agree with waiting and binging. Best way to watch. Also Real housewives of Miami is on peacock and blows both OC and SLC out of the water. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

I hear you! Fortunately for me, peacock comes with xfinity for free. But I still have a million streaming services. I figured I am saving money not going out during the pandemic. I definitely agree with waiting and binging. Best way to watch. Also Real housewives of Miami is on peacock and blows both OC and SLC out of the water. 

Well, I’m still holding on to Dish Network because I can watch at least 2 college football shows at the same time. So if I find something else that does that, it free up a bunch of money.

• Love 2