Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Hustle and Flow

Mr. Sparkle
  • Start Topic

I was LOL when Kenan came into Aubrey's room carrying bags of "female supplies" and the bags were blue bags from Cloud 9!  Fans of "Superstore" will recognize that name, I wonder if one of the producer/writers of "Kenan" used to work on "SuperStore"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I was LOL when Kenan came into Aubrey's room carrying bags of "female supplies" and the bags were blue bags from Cloud 9!  Fans of "Superstore" will recognize that name, I wonder if one of the producer/writers of "Kenan" used to work on "SuperStore"?

Same! I loved that part. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I wasn't sure if they were promoting the cancelled show or they just had lots of props left over from the show that were readily available.

• Love 3
On 1/18/2022 at 5:28 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

I saw it too and laughed. I think NBC has done this before.  It’s fun fan service for nerds like us. 

Cloud 9 has showed up on several shows (Good Girls).  It's a nice in joke and I'm sure they have all the branded stuff already.

• Love 3