Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E06: Straight Questions, Straight-ish Answers

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers are allowed in the episode threads; this includes suggesting that people go to other threads to read spoilers.  An exception is being made for discussions of the book reviews since the book party was included in the episode and looking for it will bring up the reviews. 

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, ladle said:

Noella is …. a LOT… and I find her so annoying. But if she’s she’s going to provide a respite in the Heather Dubrow Ass-Kissing Parade then perhaps she is a necessary evil? Hmm, time will tell. 

Noella is too much and I truly worry about her mental health. However, she is the only one who is not kissing Heather’s ring.

Bravo, as usual, can’t read a room. I am guilty of wanting the old Heather back as I thought her snobbery was partly an act and she could laugh at herself, Also, she was in a “cast” where she was challenged. 

She came back and she is just a horrible, horrible human being. I don’t want Tamra or Vicki back ever, but at least they didn’t worship or kowtow to the Queen Heather.

Bravo misread the room when they brought Heather back and made it the Heather, Terry & Max show.

She does not seem to have any redeeming qualities.

I have never seen her on film in charge of any charity event or being in service to others. 

I know Kelly Dodd is not liked on this forum for many valid and understandable reasons, but at least she actually took her daughter to help in a soup kitchen.

Heather just promoted her daughter’s book. She has done nothing to show her what life is like outside of a the .01%. I am sure her family has no problems putting food on the table. 

Max wanting to help others and share her story is nice in concept.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 5