Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Smashed

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers = No information that was not known at the time of filming.  Do not post spoilers in this thread. 

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

I keep thinking about Jazz’ future dorm roommate, assuming she does go off to college. No matter what college she goes to, most require freshmen to live in the dorms, usually in a double. If Jeanette is planning to rent a place near Harvard to keep tabs on Jazz, she’ll likely do the same wherever Jazz lands.

Can you imagine being the roommate as Jeanette comes over each morning to wake Jazz up? As Jeanette has a discussion about when and for how long Jazz dilated? Or as Jeanette asks you to leave your room while she has those conversations? Yikes!

Ooo - I know the answer to this one!  When I was a freshman, many many moons ago, I had a roommate for about 3 days - you see, her mother relocated to the same city our college was in and within 3 days my roommate had unofficially moved in with her mother.  I literally never saw her again after the first week of freshman year.  I suspect this will be Jazz's roommate's experience as well, if Jeannette moves to Boston!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

I keep thinking about Jazz’ future dorm roommate... No matter what college she goes to, most require freshmen to live in the dorms, usually in a double. Can you imagine being the roommate as Jeanette comes over each morning to wake Jazz up? As Jeanette has a discussion about when and for how long Jazz dilated? Or as Jeanette asks you to leave your room while she has those conversations? Yikes!

During the end of season 6, when Jazz was sending in a deposit to Harvard, there was a discussion about Jazz was requesting a medical single in order to have privacy for her dilation, so that will fortunately not be an issue. 

• Love 3

I have sent a few kids off to college in recent years. Every time, the college plans something so that the kids are busy while the parents are in some kind of auditorium and various deans and administrators stand on a stage and firmly tell you how very important is for your child that you NOT stick around.  They make it very clear that lurking around those first few weeks is NOT in your child's best interest.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Oh...that's surprising.  As I was looking at her I thought "she (Jeanette) should get a face lift to bring the corners of her lips back up."  Oooops, swing and a miss.  

In the South Florida area, there is NO reason to get bad cosmetic plastic surgery.  There is such a demand and unless you're one of those weirdo/cheapos that gets Fix-A-Flat injected into your buttocks or goes to a "Botox party" at your cousin's baby daddy's dog walker's house injected by a friend of a friend of a friend who maybe sorta could have been a doctor (or a house cleaner), you can get natural results very easily.  I worked for a cosmetic dermatologist years ago that now practices out of Boca Raton (15-20 min from where Jeanette and the family live) and he did work for some of the biggest socialites in the Broward County area (and I still see his work in those rich people magazines and the ladies all look refreshed but natural).  I'm not sure what happened, but it is not flattering. 

And I noticed that Griffin has the wonky eye that roams around like the grandmother. I saw it during one of the talking head interviews. 

Edited by ItsHelloPattiagain
forgot to put something in my post
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2022 at 6:33 PM, janey99 said:

Ooo - I know the answer to this one!  When I was a freshman, many many moons ago, I had a roommate for about 3 days - you see, her mother relocated to the same city our college was in and within 3 days my roommate had unofficially moved in with her mother.  I literally never saw her again after the first week of freshman year.  I suspect this will be Jazz's roommate's experience as well, if Jeannette moves to Boston!

$5 bet your old roomy is still living with the parents. 

Jazz will live at home forever. Her mom will never let her go.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/11/2022 at 7:26 PM, ssj said:

Does anyone notice that Jazz is always doing this weird lip smacking thing? Like she opens and closes her mouth over and over while just sitting still? Not sure what that is or if I am imagining things

It what Jazz thinks ladies do with lipstick maybe?

On 1/12/2022 at 11:43 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

I guess Harvard won't see it until after they've offered her re-admission (which I guess they will).

Jazz never applied to Harvard. You'll see. Some storyline about mental illness so Jazz can't go. Harvard would not be interested in this train wreck.

• Useful 1
On 1/18/2022 at 8:56 PM, Luchy said:

I have sent a few kids off to college in recent years. Every time, the college plans something so that the kids are busy while the parents are in some kind of auditorium and various deans and administrators stand on a stage and firmly tell you how very important is for your child that you NOT stick around.  They make it very clear that lurking around those first few weeks is NOT in your child's best interest.

Haha that's so weird and funny!  My parents took me to college in the 80s - carried my stuff in, did a K-Mart run and said "See you at Thanksgiving" and took off!  I have a friend now who works at a pretty elite university in the graduate studies department, and they have issues with helicopter parents too!

• Love 6