Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: Top 10 Perform + Eliminations

• Start Topic

I was so happy to see Ryan that I almost paid no attention to Tanisha- despite the fact that I actually really enjoy her dancing.  Ryan is still one of the best partners any female dance could have on this show and he definitely brings a sense of maturity to this season.  Frankly, that is why I was looking forward to the All-Stars- this season has been very lacking in several things that I think the All-Stars they bring in force the dancers to step up.  I did love the opening to that dance- her in the shadows and some really pretty forms and then he just sort of appeared.  

But really, I was just happy to see Ryan.

Jasmine rocked that dance.

• Love 2

The best part of the whole night was the reminder that the jidges are now unable to manipulate Ameriker's vote after the fact.

I'll also observe how simple lighting and a single camera, although a minimalist approach, can bring maximum enhancement to the viewer.

Bah!  Too long since I posted to figure out the quoting function.

"I hate Tara Lipinski. She is freaking irritating."

I said that every time they showed her.  About as useful as a box of hair, pulled into a tasteful banana clip.

Edited by WookieeCookieez