Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13 Unprogress Party

• Start Topic

Schwartz & Sandoval throw a progress party to show off their new bar to their friends; Lisa, Ariana & Katie brainstorm  ideas for their sandwich shop; Scheana embraces signing a prenuptial; Brock's attempt to hold James accountable backfires. 

Ok, so that was the description. My comments...

How in the world does everyone not see right through Brock? He's literally trying to do anything possible to get married on someone else's dime. When he couldn't get Randall to spring for it, he asked Sandoval & Ariana to help plan it (hoping Sandoval would make/fund the arrangements)  Finally he tries to glom onto James/Raquel's engagement party & venue. 

Not to mention using four credit cards to pay for the ring. Dude is flat broke. Happy to see Scheana talk pre-nup, just hope he doesn't completely bleed her completely dry before they're even married. You just know she's funding that gym app thing. 

The Toms would be smart to listen to Lisa/Ken's advice but Sandoval is too far up his own ass to even hear. His comment about it not being their business is pretty comical when you consider it was said on a show called Vanderpump Rules.

Edited by snarts
  • Love 16

This week, on The Real Housewives of Weho...

7 hours ago, snarts said:

Schwartz & Sandoval throw a progress party to show off their new bar to their friends; Lisa, Ariana & Katie brainstorm  ideas for their sandwich shop; Scheana embraces signing a prenuptial; Brock's attempt to hold James accountable backfires. 

• LaLa shows Katie her tit pumps in action while talking about the sandwich shop because Randal will be investing. I forgot he didn't give any money to the Toms.
  • DJ Muppet Baby visits Schwartz to teach him some of his DJ record-spinning moves and confesses he still hasn't stopped smoking pot or gone to another AA meeting. Schwartz and Flat-Iron Tom are on some sort of relational sabbatical. What's with all the hoyay?
  • Does the cast photo they show before cutting to commercial move? I just noticed it tonight.
  • Meanwhile, LaLa visits Schemer, who has a new set of over-sized posters of herself covering the walls. Schemer claims she bought two wedding dresses because she deduced it, but I totally do not believe her. While discussing prenups, she makes a dig at Shay. 
  • Tom and Tom are at their fake new business and FI Tom is once again manically talking about his ideas for starlights on the ceiling and illuminating the tile floor. 
  • While FI Tom and Arianna get supplies (drinks) for the "progress party", Brock discusses having a secret wedding at DJ Muppet Baby and Raquel's engagement party. In an attempt at clumsy foreshadowing, they all talk about how terrible it would be if DJ Muppet Baby found out. 
  • Katie and Arianna visit successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks to discuss their sandwich shop. I noticed there are a lot of weird edits and dubs in this segment. For all the grief Katie gave about "Schwartz and Sandy's", I was expecting something a lot better for their name, that I forgot. 
  • Brock and FI Tom pick up a big arse $25K ring for Schemer, maxing out three or four of his credit cards in the process. 
  • Later, while prepping for the "progress party", FI Tom tells us he hates solo cups. Wait, the place looks like nothing was done! Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderpump and her decrepit husband look shocked when they enter and bad-mouth the place to each other while FIT rambles on and on. Wait, is Brock crying? DJ Muppet Baby says he has postponed quitting smoking pot again. That's a bad sign. He and Brock get into an argument, reminding us that having a secret wedding at his engagement party next week could be disastrous if he finds out.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 12

I feel like Brock is embarrassing himself. It’s so obvious he’s trying to get someone else to fund his quickie wedding. Dude go to the courthouse if you can’t afford the wedding. Or I don’t know don’t spend $25K on an engagement ring. If you have to use 4 credit cards to buy something you prob shouldn’t be buying it.

The progress party seemed really unnecessary. There’s no progress. The Toms seem to have no idea what they are doing. They just have all these grand design ideas that will prob blow any budget. Oh and they’ve come up with like 50 new cocktails. Or cocktails they think are new lol. I saw on ig someone ask about the bar opening yesterday and Schwartz said not yet it’s hard opening a bar during the pandemic. I’m sure that’s true but these 2 morons have no idea.

Trying to get secretly married at someone’s engagement party is a no no and tacky lol.

Scheana has prob invested a bunch of money into Brock’s company. She is probably the only investor and he prob hasn’t paid her back anything lol.

James is a stupid prick and I’d like someone to punch him out but Brock is the last person to lecture anyone lol.

We all know Randall won’t invest in this sandwich  shop that won’t ever happen because we all know now he’s broke lol.

• Love 16

I want a purpose.

I’m not just going to sit at home and be a wife.

Cut to everyone at Sandoval’s house, sampling cocktails, while Katie bakes an oversized chocolate chip cookie for herself, which she immediately consumes while stewing about how much she hates her husband’s best friend.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Oh dear, incoming disaster on all fronts.

Schwartz and Sandy have no idea what they are doing, nor do the sandwich ladies.

I was undecided about Brock earlier, but it's clear he's a scammer. Good thing Scheana is getting a pre-nup this time around - although I bet she's already losing a bundle financing his fitness app. Does anyone know what became of Mike Shay after their divorce?

Back to Brock: Using multiple credit cards to buy a ring? Trying to piggyback on someone else's engagement party? - yeah, that's going to go well. No ominous foreshadowing there!

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Marley said:

I feel like Brock is embarrassing himself. It’s so obvious he’s trying to get someone else to fund his quickie wedding. Dude go to the courthouse if you can’t afford the wedding. Or I don’t know don’t spend $25K on an engagement ring. If you have to use 4 credit cards to buy something you prob shouldn’t be buying it.

Trying to get secretly married at someone’s engagement party is a no no and tacky lol.

I just realized it's a way to save him from having to pay for the fancy wedding that Schemer wants so much.  😮

8 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Does anyone know what became of Mike Shay after their divorce?

I remember Mike Shay was mentioned somewhere, but he's doing better than Schemer claimed.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, snarts said:

How in the world does everyone not see right through Brock? He's literally trying to do anything possible to get married on someone else's dime. When he couldn't get Randall to spring for it, he asked Sandoval & Ariana to help plan it (hoping Sandoval would make/fund the arrangements)  Finally he tries to glom onto James/Raquel's engagement party & venue. 

Not to mention using four credit cards to pay for the ring. Dude is flat broke.

Well, sure, but people who are broke are allowed to want things as well.  Maybe I'm just feeling weirdly generous, but I wouldn't count someone trying to get other people to pay or help them out is an issue.  How many employers push for overtime, how many bar patrons want drinks, people are always jonesing for free shit.  He doesn't entirely seem like an evil person so AS YET he doesn't seem that terrible on the money stuff, at least IMO.

However, in contrast to that, dude, go to a fucking park or something.  Someone ELSE's engagement?  No one is that stupid.  I'm calling bullshit on this and the bad acting of Ariana and Tom in the car.  OH MY GOD NO ONE CAN FIND OUT.  

10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Meanwhile, LaLa visits Schemer, who has a new set of over-sized posters of herself covering the walls. Schemer claims she bought two wedding dresses because she deduced it, but I totally do not believe her. While discussing prenups, she makes a dig at Shay. 

At this point, calling Scheana a schemer while she's in the company of LALA is kind of unintentional comedy.

Also, Shay deserves his digs.  That dude is lame.

10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

For all the grief Katie gave about "Schwartz and Sandy's", I was expecting something a lot better for their name, that I forgot. 

I assume they are today getting Twitter-bombed for this awful, awful name.  It sounds like it's going to be sandwiches made out of perfume.

7 hours ago, Marley said:

James is a stupid prick and I’d like someone to punch him out but Brock is the last person to lecture anyone lol.

Brock, for all his issues, is not anywhere near as miserable and shitty a person as James.  You're going to have to be a lot lower than Brock on the behavior meter to be unable to lecture James on his shitty behavior.

To be fair to Tom & Tom, it's not like Lisa and Ken didn't get the same side-eye from a shit-ton of older snooty more experienced business owners when they were opening their first or second place.   It's kinda the cycle of life.  Plenty of more brilliant businessmen drove their bars into a ditch, like whomever owned this one they're taking over.  I guess unlike everyone else, I actually thought Lisa and Ken sounded bitchy and old rather than wise in that clip.

I wonder who's going to be making these sandwiches, BTW?   Someone who knows food, or...?

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 4

That ring was too big (to me, anyway). If, presumably, someone wears an engagement ring all the time, doesn't it make more sense for it to be less obtrusive? I mean, I didn't hate it, but it looked like a pain in the ass for every day -- and more like the big, clunky, vintage costume cocktail rings that my mom gave me.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh and they’ve come up with like 50 new cocktails. Or cocktails they think are new lol.

That reminded me of what Anna Kendrick said when she was filming 'A Simple Favor' and she was asked to make up gross-sounding martinis, but turns out, many of them were actually real drinks.  I've seen the most bizarre concoctions too, like Tequila with Gochujang sauce mixed in it (Korean hot pepper paste).  And a peanut-butter-tini!

And don't ever get engaged at another person's engagement or wedding either!!  Or, if you do, keep it between you and your fiancé/e until you get married and THEN in your speech, you can say "We saw how much (the couple) loved each other and realised that we also loved each other that much, so thank you for showing us that." or something.

Scheana has prob invested a bunch of money into Brock’s company. She is probably the only investor and he prob hasn’t paid her back anything lol.

Has she earned any money off that Divorce Closet website?

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Cut to everyone at Sandoval’s house, sampling cocktails, while Katie bakes an oversized chocolate chip cookie for herself, which she immediately consumes while stewing about how much she hates her husband’s best friend.

Tbh, I actually really want that large cookie.  I'm still quarantine-eating.

4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I remember Mike Shay was mentioned somewhere, but he's doing better than Schemer claimed.

He's not with her anymore.  ANYTHING is better than that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Gharlane said:

This week, on The Real Housewives of Weho...

• LaLa shows Katie her tit pumps in action while talking about the sandwich shop because Randal will be investing. I forgot he didn't give any money to the Toms.
  • DJ Muppet Baby visits Schwartz to teach him some of his DJ record-spinning moves and confesses he still hasn't stopped smoking pot or gone to another AA meeting. Schwartz and Flat-Iron Tom are on some sort of relational sabbatical. What's with all the hoyay?
  • Does the cast photo they show before cutting to commercial move? I just noticed it tonight.
  • Meanwhile, LaLa visits Schemer, who has a new set of over-sized posters of herself covering the walls. Schemer claims she bought two wedding dresses because she deduced it, but I totally do not believe her. While discussing prenups, she makes a dig at Shay. 
  • Tom and Tom are at their fake new business and FI Tom is once again manically talking about his ideas for starlights on the ceiling and illuminating the tile floor. 
  • While FI Tom and Arianna get supplies (drinks) for the "progress party", Brock discusses having a secret wedding at DJ Muppet Baby and Raquel's engagement party. In an attempt at clumsy foreshadowing, they all talk about how terrible it would be if DJ Muppet Baby found out. 
  • Katie and Arianna visit successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks to discuss their sandwich shop. I noticed there are a lot of weird edits and dubs in this segment. For all the grief Katie gave about "Schwartz and Sandy's", I was expecting something a lot better for their name, that I forgot. 
  • Brock and FI Tom pick up a big arse $25K ring for Schemer, maxing out three or four of his credit cards in the process. 
  • Later, while prepping for the "progress party", FI Tom tells us he hates solo cups. Wait, the place looks like nothing was done! Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderpump and her decrepit husband look shocked when they enter and bad-mouth the place to each other while FIT rambles on and on. Wait, is Brock crying? DJ Muppet Baby says he has postponed quitting smoking pot again. That's a bad sign. He and Brock get into an argument, reminding us that having a secret wedding at his engagement party next week could be disastrous if he finds out.

It will take a mega-rock hard bottom for James to ever get completely clean and sober, and I’m doubtful if even that would do it.  I hope Raquel realized that and that’s why she called it quits.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

It will take a mega-rock hard bottom for James to ever get completely clean and sober, and I’m doubtful if even that would do it.  I hope Raquel realized that and that’s why she called it quits.

She may seem vague and not the brightest one of the bunch, but she is not a bad person, and most certainly does not deserve a HUSBAND like that.  I bet she also wants to be a mother, so definitely should NOT be with James Kennedy!!!  Those poor kids will have an alcoholic for a father and nobody deserves that.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

Also, Shay deserves his digs.  That dude is lame.

I recall Shay seeming OK, but that was a long time ago and  I've noticed that people seem nice on this show if you don't see them often.

2 hours ago, Lassus said:

To be fair to Tom & Tom, it's not like Lisa and Ken didn't get the same side-eye from a shit-ton of older snooty more experienced business owners when they were opening their first or second place.   It's kinda the cycle of life.  Plenty of more brilliant businessmen drove their bars into a ditch, like whomever owned this one they're taking over.  I guess unlike everyone else, I actually thought Lisa and Ken sounded bitchy and old rather than wise in that clip.

Yeah, that's the vibe I got from the Vanderbucks at the "progress party". 

I am rather fond of this comment from this recap:

Lisa and Ken, a recipe for Spotted Dick dated 1492, also stop by the Schwartz & Sandy’s progress party in an old Mexican restaurant where there are dead la cucarachas on the floor. Sandoval just wants to tell all of his friends about the giant archway that is going over the bar and how he’s going to lower the cavernous ceilings to make it seem more like a lounge. He wants them to ooh and aah at his vision like he’s Dr. Frank N. Furter unveiling his blond Adonis to a crowd in tights and party hats. Instead, Lisa and Ken are like, “That’s a bad idea. They are going to lose a ton of money. They are dopes.”

I like that Lisa, a real successful adult, is here to tell us that we’re not fools, that these people are making crazy mistakes based on their own hubris. Just because they’re famous, this won’t automatically work, right? Just because we watch them on TV doesn’t mean that we’ll plop down $50 for a mediocre craft cocktail with pineapple juice and ginger and sliders made from sirloin offcuts they got for half-price at a meat market. Right? RIGHT?! Haha. JK. I’ll be at the Schwartz & Sandy’s opening no matter how many arches and light displays they have.

1 hour ago, SarahPrtr said:

Has she earned any money off that Divorce Closet website?

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

"Brock is the sole conductor on the bad idea train"

Haha.

Spoiler

And it looks like Scheana is enthusiastic about this plan.

Is it possible that Brock is feigning this tacky ambition and Sandoval is feigning this stupidity? 
It has given Brock a LOT of screen time.

Lowering the ceiling near the entrance in order to dazzle guests with a high ceiling in the dining area is almost as dumb as lowering a basement floor in order to install a golf simulator in your basement for your tall spouse.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I just looked at Scheana’s Instagram.

Spoiler

She’s wearing the ring but mentions how she will wear an additional band once they get married. So I guess the stealth wedding ceremony within the frenemy’s engagement party doesn’t take place.

There are images of her caring for that baby with her dagger-like fingernails.

• Love 4

Tom and Tom broke up and now they have to settle for hanging out with DJ Jazzy James and Brock?! No thanks. This is like watching your divorcée friends trying to “get back out there” and having a string of bad dates on the hookup apps. Oh, wow! It’s just gotten worse with the vindictive ex posting photos with their new love solely to stick it to the ex!

Scheana replaced the ginormous wedding photos of herself with ginormous pregnancy photos of herself. More evidence that she knew all about the “surprise” wedding and prepared for it: pre-nup, dress, nails, and lashes. We know that Lala never made it down the aisle but why would she have pushed for a pre-nup? Isn’t that the whole point of marring this rich (allegedly—and not as rich as he pretended to be) slob—to get half his loot? I’m not buying that she fell in love for anything beyond $$$.

Oh. My. Gawd. The audacity of Brock!! He couldn’t get Rand to pay for his wedding, so now he’s tacking onto Raquel and James’s party?!? They’re paying for this gorgeous venue, so we can just sneak out on the lovely grounds and get married for free. Wow! So the plan is to just never tell anyone they’re married?! What the hell?

I didn’t think anyone in California ate gluten. You’re only having sandwiches? Not even a lunch place with sandwiches, soups, and salads at least? “Something About Her”?!? I would have guessed it was a bikini wax spa of some sort. Katie can fuck right off making fun of Schwartz and Sandy’s! “Something About Sandwiches” is also stupid but would make more sense. 

This must be an expensive jeweler if he has a full-stocked bar for his customers to choose between 30 bottles! Ugh. Once again Brock is all about the show. I’m sure 12.97 carats of any stone is expensive. But of course he goes for morganite not diamond but only mentions the carat size—because size is all that matters. $25k is a lot for Brock, but he’s trying to act like he’s in JLo territory here with a million dollar rock. Aaand, somehow he only paid $15k across his credit cards? Maybe there was a deposit, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he convinced this jeweler to knock 10K off for the publicity.

Schwartz and Sandy, you hate the plastic glasses, but you literally have an entire bar full of glassware right behind you! How much are they working on this bar when they haven’t even cleaned out the belongings of the previous owners—who apparently abandoned this place full stock. This is episode 9 and you haven’t even thrown out the shit from the previous owners? Not exactly much progress to report at this party.

Katie actually helped to make a friendship bracelet for Sandy? Aw. Sorry Brock and James, you’re dumped!

I appreciate Lisa Van Der Bucks and Ken’s whispered commentary about the unnecessary costs of the arches and the lowering of the ceiling and whatnot. Even more revealing was the money spat between Scheana and Brock on her investment/handout to his company.

Brock sneakily inquiring about downtime during James and Raquel’s engagement weekend! God damn! Lala called it re his not paying child support. This guy is worse than a deadbeat—he’s an all-out leach!

I couldn’t stop my drug addiction because I was quarantining from COVID. Okay. Jeesh! That escalated quickly. Watch out, Brock! You’re going to get yourself uninvited from the engagement party and then will have to have your surprise wedding—which I’ve come to figure out is not a surprise to Scheana but rather a surprise to the paying hosts—at the grand opening party of the Something About Her sandwich shop.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Does anyone know the location of the new bar? I heard someone say it's in a strip mall, Sounds lovely.

I'm also waiting for a post/response from Brock's baby momma, Twice he mentioned paying child support, which I seriously doubt actually happens. Their joint interview where Scheana mentions how much she's already invested in his workout thing while he's irritated for being called out for "taking money from missus" is quite telling. That situation will not end well.

• Love 10

Whatever producer thought of the surprise blitz wedding at another persons engagement party deserves all the golf claps.

What will happen when the irresistible force of James’ megalomaniacal anger meets the immovable object of Brock’s broke ass?

I predict only good things…..

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

And Jax too, IMO.  

Let’s not forget the irony that Stassi & Jax started off as the star couple on this show…and were both equally deplorable, of course.
ALL these folks were equally deplorable in the first seasons, actually; wasn’t Scheana considered the only sweet naive heroine of this entire bunch?
It’s just kinda funny how the show tries to play up this faux narrative of all these current cast members maturing into better, smarter people with new professional directions, when really they’ve only gotten this far in their current lives thanks to easy paychecks from the show and influencer incomes/appearance fees/podcasts. 

That’s the big irony though: Jax and Stassi and some others got booted from this show for being more openly deplorable than the rest of them. And Stassi and Jax were so oddly entertaining despite their mutual awfulness. Yet the whole entertainment factor of this show has always been to showcase how awful/messy/stupid all of them truly are, so no wonder it’s so boring this season!

• Love 11

I’m not watching this season and everything everyone has written here convinces me that I’m making the right decision but to be fair to the current cast, this show has been going down hill for a while now, and it’s not clear that Stassi and Jax would be so compelling now that they’re married with kids. One reason I decided not to watch this season was because I have zero interest in seeing any of these people procreate. It’s antithetical to the premise of the show and they are so clearly unfit to be parents. I’d also argue the show peaked during seasons 2/3 and has been declining ever since. Stassi wasn’t even in season 3 (arguably the best season though it’s a toss up with season 2) and I’d argue Kristen and Jax were the reason season 2 was so compelling. Even with Stassi, Jax, and Kristen, last season was barely watchable though. I think the show had run it’s course anyway. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

asn’t Scheana considered the only sweet naive heroine of this entire bunch?

I don't think Scheana was ever considered a sweet and naive heroine. More like a thirsty dim-bulb whose entertainment value derived from mockery. She wasn't as mean-spirited as some of the others, but her lack of self-awareness and delusional pursuit of fame was funny. That goes for most the rest of them too.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

ALL these folks were equally deplorable in the first seasons, actually; wasn’t Scheana considered the only sweet naive heroine of this entire bunch?

I'm not sure about "sweet and naive", but if memory serves, she was the new girl they bullied a lot. 🤔

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I'm not sure about "sweet and naive", but if memory serves, she was the new girl they bullied a lot. 🤔

And she was the " other woman" in Brandy Glanvilles marriage. And the cheesy music videos she made...

• Love 7
4 hours ago, featherhead said:

And she was the " other woman" in Brandy Glanvilles marriage. And the cheesy music videos she made...

Current hilarity: the ginormous photo posters of herself & dollar store Aquaman all over their apartment! 😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 1/6/2022 at 9:34 PM, glowbug said:

I’m not watching this season and everything everyone has written here convinces me that I’m making the right decision but to be fair to the current cast, this show has been going down hill for a while now, and it’s not clear that Stassi and Jax would be so compelling now that they’re married with kids. One reason I decided not to watch this season was because I have zero interest in seeing any of these people procreate. It’s antithetical to the premise of the show and they are so clearly unfit to be parents. I’d also argue the show peaked during seasons 2/3 and has been declining ever since. Stassi wasn’t even in season 3 (arguably the best season though it’s a toss up with season 2) and I’d argue Kristen and Jax were the reason season 2 was so compelling. Even with Stassi, Jax, and Kristen, last season was barely watchable though. I think the show had run it’s course anyway. 

Neither am I.  I read the comments here as well and keep it on the DVR in case our compatriots here mention something that may be of interest.   
Regarding Scheana, in the first season, she was brought over from Villa Blanca and Stassi immediately hazed her.  In the very first episode Stassi said if she didn’t like someone new, she harassed them until they quit.  Frankly, any other business owner, upon hearing that statement, would have fired that employee immediately.  It costs time and money to train nd bring in new employees.   I like Lisa, but her “be nice” admonition to Stassi annoyed me.  I would have told that self-entitled bitch that she could pick up her final check Friday.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Edited because Villa Rosa is the house; Villa Blanca is the restaurant.
  • Love 7
On 1/5/2022 at 2:37 PM, snarts said:

Does anyone know the location of the new bar? I heard someone say it's in a strip mall, Sounds lovely.

I'm also waiting for a post/response from Brock's baby momma, Twice he mentioned paying child support, which I seriously doubt actually happens. Their joint interview where Scheana mentions how much she's already invested in his workout thing while he's irritated for being called out for "taking money from missus" is quite telling. That situation will not end well.

I used to live right down the street from it (still in the general vicinity).  It is in a small strip mall that includes a dry cleaners, pet store.dog day care and an upscale deli/wine shop.  Strip malls come in all shapes, sizes and fanciness in LA.  

The space has seen a number of restaurants through the years, none of them have stuck for whatever reason.  Parking is just awful in the area so that may be part of the reason.  Interestingly, I just noticed that the Mexican restaurant that formally occupied the space moved around the corner to the main street (Franklin) which gets a lot more foot traffic.  The places that are in that street retail area have all been there a decent amount of time. The strip mall locations are not as successful. 

• Useful 6

I'm watching the "extended footage" version and they showed:

• Katie and LaLa come up with a better name for the sandwich shop: Shwartz's Sandy-wiches
  • When LaLa is visiting Schemer, LaLa shows hesitation about getting married to Randal.
  • Raquel's sister warns them to get a party planner so they stay in budget, I think. 💤
  • After Katie and Arianna pitch their sandwich shop to successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks, she gives them advice that the two Toms obviously didn't follow. 🙄
  • At the eponymous party, Schemer hints about dancing on there, adding they couldn't afford her. 

What was on that pink tshirt Shwartz was wearing at the beginning? 

Why was FI Tom complaining about having to sue plastic cups at the party with all that glassware behind him?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3