Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Holy Mother of Zion

• Start Topic

On 1/9/2022 at 8:09 PM, Pi237 said:

Jen will do great in prison. She already acts like a cell block boss with the demanding allegiance, screaming like a psycho over nothing, fingers in the face ready to throw down nonsense. Ugh she’d be a nightmare to hangout with. 

I agree...I think Mary will be joining her at some point along with Erica Jane....Real Housewives of Gen Pop?  I like it!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 1/10/2022 at 3:17 PM, rlc said:

This show needs to poop or get off the pot.

We need silence before they can toot, remember? Maybe if we stopped posting on here...? 🤞

On 1/11/2022 at 10:19 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Dancers by the pool always make me think of this from RHBH:

chill-mermaid.gif

😅😅😅  I don't know why, but I need to ask: whose party was this? 

• LOL 4

Whitney definitely thinks A LOT of herself. So, Meredith’s husband is inappropriate and waxes poetic about her cleavage endlessly so…Whitney decides to gift him with a cake of her rack? That’s…different. 

Meredith has her own boob job, she’s hardly flat chested. Anyway, what a douche move for Seth to (not once either!) go on about another woman in the group’s perfect boobs. But Whitney doesn’t just laugh uncomfortably (like her husband is), she runs out to get a cake so all of the party, and the viewers, focus on her. 

Why is there always a half naked woman gyrating in the pool by herself at every Houewives party?!  Imagine having that job. Standing there for hours twisting from side to side, no one even looks at you or acknowledges you. 😂

• Love 8
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was......

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

WTF is wrong with Meredith's husband? Who proudly says in front of everyone repeatedly that his wife's friend/coworker has the best tits "like art" and that he wants his wife to go to the same plastic surgeon? And he tell's Whitney's husband to have her show cleavage? It's so disrespectful to both his wife and to Whitney too. I'd start wearing stuff as high cut and baggy as possible if I had to be around him.  

And like everyone else said Meredith already has big boobs. He comes across as very misogynistic and creepy.

• Love 7