Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

There was a woman in the early introductions--forgot her name--who said she liked her men big, buff and incarcerated.  That seems fine to me.  She likes her men to be in prison?  She's lonely, they're lonely.  Go for it.  (Don't put $50k on their commissary books.)

It's the ones who create the fantasies about tru luv 4ever and those little farmhouses with the ducks that are worrisome.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

ME TOO!!

And Tal has TWO prison boyfriends?? Wait, whut?? She said she ONLY dates inmates!!  And she dates eight to ten of them!!  She has a vision board!  A TO DO board..

Girl needs a damn therapist.  Just sayin'.

• Love 7
Just now, candall said:

There was a woman in the early introductions--forgot her name--who said she liked her men big, buff and incarcerated.  That seems fine to me.  She likes her men to be in prison?  She's lonely, they're lonely.  Go for it.  (Don't put $50k on their commissary books.)

It's the ones who create the fantasies about tru luv 4ever and those little farmhouses with the ducks that are worrisome.

I guess that's a good point. If you just want someone to talk to without the investment of a full relationship I can see why it would work for some people. But yeah these people are just cray...

• Love 7
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Your dad moved away of his own free will, those inmates are locked up.  But I can see the distance and inavailability she's talking about.

Yep - daddy issues. She’s used to men who aren’t fully available.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

And Tal has TWO prison boyfriends?? Wait, whut?? She said she ONLY dates inmates!!  And she dates eight to ten of them!!  She has a vision board!  A TO DO board..

Girl needs a damn therapist.  Just sayin'.

Maybe she should just skip to the sorcerer 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

WAIT. 2 “committed relationships” & talking to 8-10 other men?!

It does make one wonder how she defines "committed relationship"

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Is boob tattoo on the bingo card?

Girl. It was the very first square. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

So Tai doesn't have a real job, or anything else going on in her life, right? That's how she has so much time to organize her inmate dating prospects.

The chyron says she's a mortician! 

Can she prepare bodies for burial with those nails? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

So Tai doesn't have a real job, or anything else going on in her life, right? That's how she has so much time to organize her inmate dating prospects.

She has three kids!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

"It's been about two years since I've been intimate with a woman. And about two hours since I've been intimate with a man."

You made me snort margarita into my sinuses.

• LOL 9