Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Everybody's got a dang lightring to talk on the computer!  This guy... Max??  Sure seems like he should be able to get a date with a woman who ISN'T in prison....

And greeaaatt..... Let's just get a psychic to tell us how our relationship with a guy in prison is going.....  Indie, girl; get a grip. And the guy looks ENTIRELY different than his original photo (Harry).  That hair. Oy.  And they're "spiritually married"??  Does she know John and Kristianna??

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was spiritually one with that box of Yodels I inexplicably found in my grocery bag when I came home from the market the other day.

Funny you should say that cause I am spiritually one with this bottle of wine I'm drinking right now.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

She's dressed like she's ready for the club during the day in the middle of a playground. Her poor little girl..someone call CPS stat. It's gonna be a tough road growing up with this idiot of a mother.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

She's dressed like she's ready for the club during the day in the middle of a playground. Her poor little girl..someone call CPS stat. It's gonna be a tough road growing up with this idiot of a mother.

Ha...said the same thing before I read your comment! I always wear my best tube dress and strappy heels to the park...

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

She can hook up with Shawn

He'll probably be available again by then. 

1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Another aspiring rapper for the bingo card! 

Named, ahem, HOTTIE. Dear sweet tap dancing baby Jesus. 

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t know why, but the Love After Whatever live chats are always the funniest. We’re just extra hilarious on Fridays, I guess.

I think it's because most of us are well on our way to inebriation at this point...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1