Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OK bunkies, I'm out. I'm binging "Escape to the Chateau" because I just read their book this week. I've seen episodes but not the whole thing, and now I'm living my French chateau dreams vicariously. Have a great Labor Day weekend, hug a union worker! Hope to see you Sunday! MWAH! 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

It's been a wild week bunkies.  We heard a husband threaten to cut his wife's finger off over an overpriced ring. Saw Savannah buy the world's dullest, most unflattering wedding dress (does no one wear their right size on this show?), saw EB being his extra creepy self, and got a glimpse of Savannah driving to prison in a veil, and saw Andy make the world's most pathetic birthday cake (which he left in the pan so it will be extra difficult to put on a serving plate).  Does she not comprehend that you need a wedding license?  Or a partner that wants to marry you? 

The delusions ran deep this week.  Season finale next week.  Time to wrap up these storylines! 

Until then, keep your ankle monitor charged, check in with you PO, and don't make any terrible hair decisions or buy a $15,000 engagement ring with someone else's money. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

How did I miss that the rear window is gone in Raneka's car?  Nothing like a garbage bag window covering to say everything is going great. 

it was between that wig or fixing that window...choices were made 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9

I've been waiting at the truck stop since yesterday. I sent you $3000. Please pick up your phone. The other girls are giving me the stinkeye and it's getting cold out here since I'm not wearing any underwear under my pickle costume. 

Hola bunkies! How's everyone's week been? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been waiting at the truck stop since yesterday. I sent you $3000. Please pick up your phone. The other girls are giving me the stinkeye and it's getting cold out here since I'm not wearing any underwear under my pickle costume. 

Hola bunkies! How's everyone's week been? 

I think we know underwear is optional unless you're wearing it as outerwear, like the ever so stylish and appropriate Latisha.  

I am wearing my best spanx knockoff and a bra that's two sizes too small.  Just getting ready to hang out with my friends, literally.  No need to put anything on over this.  I am good to go!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I had to go out this afternoon (wearing my ankle monitor of course) and I had to wear a bra.  I am still wearing it. It's worse than my ankle monitor.

I'M SUFFOCATING  BUNKIES

What? Take it off? Ok,I'll meet you in the special closet. 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 5

My week was pretty fun. I sucked it up and went to my 50th HS reunion. I had a blast. I met my best friends from HS to pre-game, and it's like we never missed a beat. My first public school boyfriend was there. Bald and gray, but still cute.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My brother turns 75yo tomorrow. I sent him a five pack/pints of Jeni’s ice cream. Way overpriced but very good. Not like anything they serve in the prison cafeteria.

I've bought that for myself! It is delicious, but expensive. They send it with dry ice and they recommend that you "defrost" it in the freezer for a few hours before eating. Technology!

• Like 2

can I trust him? I mean we have that short short year til he gets out and then I can't just hit ignore on the phone he will be like right there.... I dunno I suddenly gotta come up with an excuse to leave him in 5...4...3....2...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 3

Greetings bunkies! My boo forgot to put money on my books so I was without internet a few minutes ago. Thankfully second boo came thru.

8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Any guesses on the “flavor” of La’Citrus’s other boo’s wig? Raneka has got lime covered. I’m going with tangerine.

I’d go with hot pink but that’s kinda normal now. I think.

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight’s episode is named Are You His Auntie? NO!

And Brittany is talking about having an anxiety attack (after being stalked by EB). There’s no rest for you tonight!

• LOL 5
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Been a good week, @Pepper Mostly, although I made the mistake of taking the recommended dosage of melatonin because I’ve been having trouble sleeping and I’m not sure if I was dreaming or tripping. Been hungover for the better part of two days now.

Oof! I love the Olly sleep gummies, they work great. The dreams are weird but what dreams aren't? 

@JenE4 I'm thinking maybe dragonfruit or mango. You know, exotic. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

These two are taking in messed up cliches.  Kinda funny!

My husband does that all the time, mangles cliches, its hilarious.  "trying to get under my goat" for "get my goat" or "brush it under the carpet" instead of "sweep it under the rug". 

• LOL 5