Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This powwow is at the prison?!? I thought she was just meeting up with his family on the outside. But, nope, there are enough people of his nation in the prison to have the powwow there. Somehow getting $20,000 a month or whatever isn’t enough to keep them on the straight and narrow?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

This powwow is at the prison?!? I thought she was just meeting up with his family on the outside. But, nope, there are enough people of his nation in the prison to have the powwow there. Somehow getting $20,000 a month or whatever isn’t enough to keep them on the straight and narrow?

there are rich white people every day that end up in prison 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Apparently not!

• Applause 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I've been married 15 years and I still don't think I would ever send my husband out to buy me clothes unless it was a serious emergency situation. What on earth store is this?

It looks like a thrift store to me. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

The powwow would be open to all prisoners.  For native prisoners, it would not be restricted to one tribe.  All native prisoners would likely participate.  It is an important cultural event.  

North Dakota has a large native population and a higher rate of incarceration of native persons for minor offenses than for white people. So having a powwow makes sense.  Also, there is a push for powwows at many prisons. If you want people to be successful upon release, maintaining and/or developing strong ties to their community is helpful. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

And then they end up on American Greed, one of the best shows everrrrrr

I LOVE that show! I especially love Stacy Keach's narration. How he can say some of that stuff with a straight face, its awe inspiring. He used to narrate my son's and my favorite show, "World's Most Amazing Videos" and no one can say things like "nature's awesome fury" or "a thundering tsunami of snow and ice" like him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Andy has all the sexiness and allure of a snow tire.

ITA 100% Even his tats are wanky!

Great, tax lady.  What a moron.  Who in their right mind would let this dingleberry do their taxes?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I LOVE that show! I especially love Stacy Keach's narration. How he can say some of that stuff with a straight face, its awe inspiring. He used to narrate my son's and my favorite show, "World's Most Amazing Videos" and no one can say things like "nature's awesome fury" or "a thundering tsunami of snow and ice" like him. 

Yes! I love Stacy Keach!

• Like 2
  • Love 3