Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Well, bunkies, another week on the books.  So much drama!  Savannah shows one more thing she is incompetent at - stalking!  Raneka spends quality time at a truck stop.  Kerok yet again shows he's an ass.  Jake tells savannah in no uncertain terms that he is not going to marry her.  She hears "maybe."  Jade yet again tries to convince us she's not only with Chris for his money while counting his money.  Her sister orders up a truckload of salt to rub in the wound.  This is the LDL we know and love. 

Off to spend way too much money on a diamond ring without checking if it's worth even half of what I'm paying.  Then I'll dip my best wig in green Kool-Aid to keep the color fresh.  Until next week, bunkies!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Good evening, gang. Making my prediction for LAL season 64 (in 5 years), Savannah’s man will get lessons from La’Citrus on how to disappear from your true love without a trace upon release. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! Who has the muffins? I smuggled some just for you. Just call my cousin, he'll hook you up. Its definitely his phone number, honest. 

Has everyone had a good week?

I watch Below Deck, also and they were talking this week about "Budgie Smugglers."  All I could think about was muffin smugglers.  😂

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
typo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1