Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Should I? My 50th HS reunion is next weekend 

I always said that when I retired I was going to dye my hair a garish color that did not exist in nature, paint my nails scarlet, and swathe myself in scarves and shawls while I sat on my porch drinking red wine and smoking cigarettes, horrifying passers by. So my considered counsel is YES, DO IT.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I’m so tired of these women. Your husband doesn’t do financing cause he’s a goddamned criminal. And he’s in jail. If I even believe you’re buying this damn ring.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I always said that when I retired I was going to dye my hair a garish color that did not exist in nature, paint my nails scarlet, and swathe myself in scarves and shawls while I sat on my porch drinking red wine and smoking cigarettes, horrifying passers by. So my considered counsel is YES, DO IT.

My plan as an older lady is to wear prints so garish, that people will look at me and get MAD and not know why.  Also, huge sunglasses.  😅

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

He doesn’t do financing? What is a credit card then? And don’t say it’s a debit card, I highly doubt his debit card has that kind of limit. 

She’d be better off doing interest-free financing.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How many of these boxes have you checked?

• Like 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember the days when you asked to be educated about the C’s of diamond shopping? Clarity, Carats, etc.

Her assessment was at the level of oooooooh! shiny!!!!!!!! As long as it's expensive, she'll take it.  And that salesperson didn't check anything.  She knew she had a live one!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Pam trying to get her to go $5000 over budget to bump her commission. Easier to beg for forgiveness than ask permission! I see you, Pam. 

I’m not mad at Pam! Latisha is an easy mark.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

My plan as an older lady is to wear prints so garish, that people will look at me and get MAD and not know why.  Also, huge sunglasses.  😅

I wear big bubble gum pink glasses. They are awesome and someone tells me I'm fabulous at least once a week.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Pam trying to get her to go $5000 over budget to bump her commission. Easier to beg for forgiveness than ask permission! I see you, Pam. 

Pam recognizes a fruity pie when she sees one!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

He doesn’t do financing? What is a credit card then? And don’t say it’s a debit card, I highly doubt his debit card has that kind of limit. 

It could be an Amex? I had an Amex once upon a time, no limit but you have to pay the whole balance every month.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It could be an Amex? I had an Amex once upon a time, no limit but you have to pay the whole balance every month.

Amex tells you you have no limit but they have internal limits and they’ll turn purchases down if they want. Found that out the hard way lol.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

We saw in the previews that Raneka goes to pick up Asanta, so I hope this is all a mistake.... or she is a real dum-dum.

I know what option I’m picking lol.

• LOL 2