Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Jake is making sense. That’s unusual for this show.

He is very clear that he doesn't want to get married now or immediately upon his release.  How many times have we said these folks need to get out and build lives before committing to someone?  He went to prison at 18.  He needs to learn how to be an adult outside of prison.  The smartest person on the show is a violent criminal who has spent his entire adult life in prison.  If ever you needed proof of how screwed up the people on the outside are. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

The face her friend made … DEAD.

GIRL. When it comes to love, marriage, and sex, you want enthusiastic consent only. Don’t hang your hope on “maybe” when he just told you he wants to fuck other women and keep you as a backup. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it: I don’t understand why anyone would want to be with someone they had to talk into it.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He is very clear that he doesn't want to get married now or immediately upon his release.  How many times have we said these folks need to get out and build lives before committing to someone?  He went to prison at 18.  He needs to learn how to be an adult outside of prison.  The smartest person on the shoe is a violent criminal who has spent his entire adult life in prison.  If ever you needed proof of how screwed up the people on the outside are. 

I don’t think he wants her at all, full stop, but regardless, he’s totally right about rebuilding his life when he gets out.

• Like 8

Just as an aside, my sister gave me our mother’s old fur coat (knee length mink with leather inserts—very Nanny Fran’s motherish-) so I’m airing it out after being in plastic for years. Everyone so often, I get a whiff of my mother’s perfume. She’s been gone for 20 years now.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 11
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just as an aside, my sister gave me our mother’s old fur coat (knee length mink with leather inserts—very Nanny Fran’s motherish-) so I’m airing it out after being in plastic for years. Everyone so often, I get a whiff of my mother’s perfume. She’s been going for 20 years now.

I have some shirts that belonged to my dad that smell like him. I have a lot of clothes of his that I wear and thus wash, but the ones that smell like him go unworn so unwashed so the smell doesn’t fade.

• Hugs 7
  • Love 3

I won’t lie: I would LOVE a piece of cooking equipment as an apology gift, or gift for any reason. (Most of my fancy cooking stuff was given to me by my dad; cooking was our thing.)

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

How did Kerok get this grill and money to them?! His brothers are so happy! They are so excited to have this grill!! Living their best lives over here.

This fight didn’t happen? But the real question is, did you get a purse?!?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just as an aside, my sister gave me our mother’s old fur coat (knee length mink with leather inserts—very Nanny Fran’s motherish-) so I’m airing it out after being in plastic for years. Everyone so often, I get a whiff of my mother’s perfume. She’s been gone for 20 years now.

I hope that it's a good memory 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I like the grill and all, but do you need the starter fluid if you have a propane grill?

I only have nothing in the grill department!

that's for setting the other person's clothes on fire in the front yard during fights.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 9