Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I do not like Jade at all. And I hope Chris screws her over. Also their financial story doesn’t make sense. The guy who is in jail is also an investment whiz who doubled his money…

I mean, I don’t know if he’s an investment whiz (though there is a social media person I’ve seen who learned about the stock market while he was locked up and now is one), but he’s smart to keep his stuff in his name. Does she have a job?

Girl, jewelry doesn’t have good resale value. You need to tell your sister to get a job, or sock away any influencer income she gets.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she has absolutely no idea why they don't like her! I mean, who among us has not creeped on the family and friends of our crushes, and buttonholed their childhood friends to pump them for information? That's totally normal, right? 

As a high schooler, we often cruised by my crush's house...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m so tired of all these reality show women who demand to be taken care of…I’m sorry, your hooha isn’t made of gold. Get over yourselves.

MY hooha is made of gold and yet I still have to support myself!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am nervous enough about this idiot attending a powwow.  And now she's outfit shopping.  If she calls regalia a costume, I am going to end up in jail for cutting a gold digger. 

They walk into the shop and squeal "Oooooh, how cuuuuute!" I hope there weren't any actual Native people in there. Sweet Jesus. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

LaTisha has a really nice house! Her tax business must be doing well. It’s a shame Keith is going to consult her business right into the ground and/or embezzle all of her clients’ money.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Okay, now you know my secret: I  was one of Louie's groupies.  Don't tell what's-er-face!

If we hear that you've been attacked by a pom pom wielding assailant, rest assured your Primertimer peeps will be on the case. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If we hear that you've been attacked by a pom pom wielding assailant, rest assured your Primertimer peeps will be on the case. 

We’ll call the judge…

• LOL 8