Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andy can’t understand how someone wouldn’t be drawn to his scintillating personality and witty banter.

He may not look like a cop, but he talks like one. "I acknowledge that there may have been some discomfort". Any second now he'll say he's exiting the vehicle. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oh NO, that guy is 44???  I thought he was in his mid - late 50s.   Okay, he is just...unwell.  He shouldn't be looking that rough being 3 years younger than me!

It gets so scary as you get older and meet people your own age. And you're like, damn do I look this bad?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Imagine an 18 year old girl who doesn't want to talk to a middle-aged man who is a complete stranger???

The only thing that would get me through this is knowing it’s being filmed, and I assume there’s a producer in the car. If it were just him and me alone in the car? Absolutely fucking not.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

It gets so scary as you get older and meet people your own age. And you're like, damn do I look this bad?

No. No you don't. You are adorable and look like a million dollars. I know this because I do too. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

All these prisoners say the same dang thing... "MY KIDS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME"....

Seriously?

Shit, Renecka's gonna bawl her wig off!

And yes, let's CALL THE JUDGE???

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

I have my 50th high school reunion in a couple of weeks. I am terrified. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No. No you don't. You are adorable and look like a million dollars. I know this because I do too. 

Is it bad that ever since I got my rhinoplasty, I'm obsessed with my face?  Well, not in the mornings... but most of the time 😄   Nobody can tell I had anything done but my mad crush on myself proves that it does look different.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I have my 50th high school reunion in a couple of weeks. I am terrified. 

Mine was last year. I flatly refused to go. My friend dragooned me into going to the 40th and it was a crashing bore. Shitty food, too. Believe me, you will be the finest person there. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Did she just say her man’s name is La’Citrus?!? When life gives you lemons…

She did say that but I thought his name was Asonta???

Just now, Ladystardust said:

My mom used to be a secretary for a judge. I'm going to ask her if she every had to field phone calls from weirdos girlfriends like this. 

My husband's father was a judge (like 50 years ago) and I'm pretty sure he didn't take work calls at home.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

My mom used to be a secretary for a judge. I'm going to ask her if she every had to field phone calls from weirdos girlfriends like this. 

You will need to report back to us at once. I for one am on the edge of my seat. 

He doesn't want you to call the judge! He wants $3000! WAKE UP!

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

My husband's father was a judge (like 50 years ago) and I'm pretty sure he didn't take work calls at home.

"Papa never talked business at the table".

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I guess we can’t blame La’Citrus for going by a chosen name.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mine was last year. I flatly refused to go. My friend dragooned me into going to the 40th and it was a crashing bore. Shitty food, too. Believe me, you will be the finest person there. 

Mine was last year too!  I didn't go.  Last one I attended was the 30th and it was awful.  Part of it was because my class had 958 people in it and I only knew about 50 of those 958... But still, I've kept in touch with the ones I want and the rest of them... who are they?  I mean that seriously.  I wouldn't know them if they came up and kicked me in the leg.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

PrincessPurrsALot was unavailable this evening, so I've been watching over this live chat thread. I don't understand a thing any of you were talking about, but it may have been more fun that way (and now I have to go look up this green wig). Gonna lock this up again until next episode!

ETA: Oh wow, it's giving celery

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

trying to avoid the nervous poops while I attempt to get this shade of green just right for my wig so I can slip past this stalker following me everywhere  ...but its definitely worth it ... lets get this new episode started 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

grumble grumble *scratches ass* 

Is this thing on?

5 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Missed you last week Purrs. You need to give poor @Cranberry combat pay.

She said that she liked us! She really liked us!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

HI Bunkies,  I was enjoying a nice meal out last Friday night when my LAL alarm went off.  Oops!  Dementia is already setting in!  

I just caught up on last week's episode, along with your top-notch snark, so I should be ready to roll!

Maybe Gracie is depressed seeing her mom in prison.  Sometimes a big dose of reality can tarnish your shine.  😔

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My parole officer warned me about hanging out with the wrong people, yet here I am!

Just now, Gobi said:

Can I just say that this season has been sadly deficient regarding prison recipes?

Was just thinking that I’m in need of a prison recipe primer. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Hiya Bunkies 

Ready for another fun filled nite with these inmate loving crazies. Do we think any of this seasons crop has a snowballs chance of remaining together? I saw the "where are they now" with Brittany and Ray. I gotta admit those two are good together. I got the warm fuzzies for them

• Like 5
  • Useful 1