Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Well, all this season is doing so far is making me excited for Love After Lockup next month. But you guys keep me from falling asleep at least! 

Any bets on whose love story will make it to the outside?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Any bets on whose love story will make it to the outside?

Hm...I think I saw bad wig lady on the previews so I'm guessing her. Are there others from Love During Lockup on the new season of LAL? I want some new blood.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

How are these people posting on Instagram and getting immediate FaceTimes to their cell from prison?!?!

I know! These inmates have better cell phone connections than I do in small-town America, wth?

Until next time, later gaters 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

That wraps another week of cons and the clowns that love them.  Y'know what I'm saying? We've learned that when an attorney tells you you cannot have your imprisoned husband as the president of your tax prep company that is merely a suggestion and your talking about it is willing bad things into existence.  Y'know what I'm saying?  We've also heard Andy assure us he is a good parent.  Sure, his kids don't live with him and he is guilty of laundry abuse, but he's the bestest dad ever. Y'know what I'm saying? Of course, the best way to provide a stable life for your children is to move them out of state because your prison boo is getting out soon.  Y'know what I'm saying?  Sure, you've never met him, but he's the love of your life! He's a good man! He has a good heart! 

The delusion is strong this week. Now let me get my long white dress and a wedding bouquet.  I'm sure if I dress the part, my prison love will marry me this time.  Who needs a marriage license, an officiant, or a person who actually wants to marry me? 

Until next week, keep your nails sharpened, your eyelashes glued on, and your wig as janky as possible.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

S03.E05:  Spies & Lies

Raneka loses it when Asonta's release is in jeopardy; Latisha is shocked by a disturbing rumor about her marriage; EB spies on Britney; Savannah gets ditched; Jade doubts her husband; Andy struggles to win over Brittney's daughter.

Original air dates 2023.08.18

LETS GET SNARKICAL!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Have my life-sized cardboard cutouts of everyone’s avatars lined up and ready to snark.

You must have a big place, because mine is a bison on a surfboard!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I'm TV handicapped tonight. There's a big dark band across my 11 year old Smart TV. I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Got a new one tonight that's not nearly as nice, but the guys at Best Buy say as long as I don't game too much or watch ESPN high def, I'm good.

Anyway, I'm not setting that sucker up until tomorrow. Scary how fast you can pick out a TV and go get it. And WTF is 8K?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I'm TV handicapped tonight. There's a big dark band across my 11 year old Smart TV. I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Got a new one tonight that's not nearly as nice, but the guys at Best Buy say as long as I don't game too much or watch ESPN high def, I'm good.

Anyway, I'm not setting that sucker up until tomorrow. Scary how fast you can pick out a TV and go get it. And WTF is 8K?

Im the same way.  TV is like background wall paper for me and I don't watch much sports, so high def is wasted on me.  

• Like 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Right? We just bought a new fridge, took about 20 minutes at the local Best Buy, and we had it delivered and fully installed by the following Wednesday. What a time to be alive. 

• Like 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Im the same way.  TV is like background wall paper for me and I don't watch much sports, so high def is wasted on me.  

My husband is always "we could get a bigger TV for the living room....". A) we have a small house and cannot support a humongous TV in my cozy, plant and book filled living room. B) he does not ever sit in the living room, he prefers to watch TV in his studio, PLUS we never watch the same shows C) the one in the living room works perfectly fine. Men are weird. We must have half a dozen TV's around here as it is. 

The funniest thing is that Tish thinks her very unprepossessing husband is handsome. 

• LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

the one in the living room works perfectly fine. Men are weird. We must have half a dozen TV's around here as it is. 

im guilty of this ... I catch myself skimming new tvs it just something about the new of it all lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

its not for us? GIRL ... stop this 

I’m embarrassed for her. (I am very pro-pre-nup, and as a business owner she should definitely have one no matter who she marries.)

LORD, three kids with three moms. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1