Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Didn't "pleading your belly" go out sometime around 1850? And it only worked to keep you from being hanged forthwith. Once that baby's out, it's a date with the hangman.

DEAD

Commercial break! Anyone have anecdotes?

I just got approved for my November PTO because I'm going to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with my boyfriend AT HIS MOTHER'S HOUSE.  Yaaaaaaas  (My son and I don't really do much for Thanksgiving and he'll be with his girlfriend so I promise I'm not ditching important family time here!)

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I just got approved for my November PTO because I'm going to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with my boyfriend AT HIS MOTHER'S HOUSE.  Yaaaaaaas  (My son and I don't really do much for Thanksgiving and he'll be with his girlfriend so I promise I'm not ditching important family time here!)

That is AWESOME. I love everything about it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think Chazz is better than this guy. I mean, it’s a close call. Wait. Now it’s coming back to me how clingy Chazz was to that poor woman who got tricked into marrying him… I don’t know… if I were an inmate and needed someone to keep money on my books, I’m having a hard time pinpointing which Love/Lockuper I’d be willing to deal with…  God. Maybe Donte if I were really desperate?!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, JenE4 said:

I think Chazz is better than this guy. I mean, it’s a close call. Wait. Now it’s coming back to me how clingy Chazz was to that poor woman who got tricked into marrying him… I don’t know… if I were an inmate and needed someone to keep money on my books, I’m having a hard time pinpointing which Love/Lockuper I’d be willing to deal with…  God. Maybe Donte if I were really desperate?!?

Chazz was a serial marryer, wasn't his prison boo wife number five? And one of his former wives died under mysterious circumstances. 

Jade has helped Chris a lot. Helped him spend his money, that is. 

• Like 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Chazz was a serial marryer, wasn't his prison boo wife number five? And one of his former wives died under mysterious circumstances. 

Jade has helped Chris a lot. Helped him spend his money, that is. 

I think two of Chase's wives died. One was a drug overdose. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Who is watching this child? She's going to go off the side of that cliff.

Probably the camera person.  though that doesn't mean they would step in if anything happened-- got to get the footage- It's WEtv after all.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, kacesq said:

So Raneka uproots the daughters and promptly hands them off to her friend. Good Lord these parents suck. Absolutely suck.

The night before they start at a new school!!!  They might want their mother around for some emotional support.

But green wig needs dat prison dick.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Inmate Instagram. Oh brave new world!

And here you go again @Gobi with the Shakespeare references! You must be a very intelligent gentleman who is cultured and refined and probably would like to treat an intelligent cultured lady to some ramen, amirite? 

• LOL 8