Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Your husband is bunnies with El Chapo and the Unibomber?! That’s pretty exciting, actually. Get autographs! Crazy people like you who want to date inmates will go wild!

She is on her way to being a serious inmate groupie. She's just getting started. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I love the lawyer's little toy horse collection on the shelf behind him 😂

Well, now I have to rewind.  I was mesmerized by his perm.

Edited by candall
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Something is very off with Savannah. Like she doesn’t perceive how bad some of her guy’s actions are.

Did you watch "Happy Valley"? There's a great plot line wherein a woman falls in love with a dangerous criminal. She actually says at one point "He could never do that. He has such a kind face". Or course the criminal in question was a rat faced dirtbag.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't think getting married is going to help any prisoner's case. It just shows that there is a looney tunes individual for each person on this planet.  Most wouldn't consider someone marrying a long term prisoner as a stable person, especially if they watch this show!

OMG!!  THAT is her prison visiting outfit????  I've seen everything!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I love the lawyer's little toy horse collection on the shelf behind him 😂

The lawyers on this show always have some funny collection. Wasn't there a woman who had miniature shoes? 

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

OMG!!  THAT is her prison visiting outfit????  I've seen everything!

Guaranteed you have not. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, candall said:

Hmmm.  Extend my prison sentence or marry Savannah.

Tough call.

I have a feeling a "medical emergency" or a stint in the SHU will soon occur, preventing Jake from communicating with Savannah for awhile. What a shame. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't think getting married is going to help any prisoner's case. It just shows that there is a looney tunes individual for each person on this planet.  Most wouldn't consider someone marrying a long term prisoner as a stable person, especially if they watch this show!

It’s like that guy who had a plan to smuggle in sperm because if you’re pregnant, they have to let you out! Uh, no, you lose your baby to foster care.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

It’s like that guy who had a plan to smuggle in sperm because if you’re pregnant, they have to let you out! Uh, no, you lose your baby to foster care.

Right? Didn't "pleading your belly" go out sometime around 1850? And it only worked to keep you from being hanged forthwith. Once that baby's out, it's a date with the hangman.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Vraylar may cause you to date an inmate.

DEAD

Commercial break! Anyone have anecdotes?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Didn't "pleading your belly" go out sometime around 1850? And it only worked to keep you from being hanged forthwith. Once that baby's out, it's a date with the hangman.

Didn’t that Theranos woman, Elizabeth something or other, think that if she got pregnant she would be given a shorter sentence? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I think they postponed Elizabeth Holmes's sentencing because she was visibly pregnant and they didn't want it to sway the jury/judge. So it can still be a thing for the women.

Edit: Antie beat me!

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 3